|05-11-2010 until 05-11-2025|
Join Date: Feb 2004
Our Forum Guidelines (Important)
Welcome to TheWarpath.net!
We're glad you've chosen to be a part of our great Redskins community! Please take a moment to read through these site guidelines:
- We require new members to have at least 10 replies to existing threads before you can post your own new thread. Please don't abuse this by spamming the board until you reach 10 posts. Doing so will result in you being banned from the forums.
- Perhaps the most important guideline of this forum is this, treat your fellow forum members with the utmost respect at all times. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
- Keep the salty language to a minimum. Excessive swearing or vulgar language is grounds for removal from the forums.
- A note about our moderators/staff: Our forum staff is comprised of volunteers that choose to give up their own free time to help build a better community here. They have the ability to edit/delete/merge/close posts at their own discretion without notifying you. If you disagree with a moderator's decision to edit/delete/merge/close a posting, please PM a moderator to attempt to resolve the issue in a civil manner.
- We pride ourselves in having a knowledgeable and informed member base at this site. We want to stress that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but if you want to be taken seriously you must back up your opinions with some original thought, facts/stats, etc. Think before you post, take pride in your post. If the moderators find that you aren't adding any value to the forums with your postings, your thread may be deleted or closed, and you may be subject to a permanent removal from the forums at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to ban any member who violates our guidelines and/or disrupts our community. DO NOT re-register under a different username, we have the ability to track and ban your email address, username, IP address, etc. Users found to have multiple accounts will be removed from the forums.
- Commerical postings/solicitations are not allowed. Posts of this nature will be deleted immediately, no exceptions. If you are looking to advertise on this site, please contact the Site Administrator by using the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any forum page.
- Fans from other teams are always welcome here, but keep in mind if you are a fan of another team don't expect us to welcome you in with open arms, in fact you can probably expect some hostility from us until you win our respect.
- Before you post take a look around the forums to see if a similar discussion is already ongoing. When in doubt try the search function.
- Please back up your news sources or rumors by posting an appropriate link or source.
- Please post in the appropriate forums. The forum labels are pretty self-explanatory. Please ask a moderator if you need clarification.
- Proofread your posts for spelling and grammar. Browsers like FireFox have spell checkers built in, if you can't put together a coherent sentence you probably shouldn't be posting.
Keep in mind these are general guidelines and are subject to revision at any time.
-The Warpath Staff-