Time for Brunell to sit..

Pages : [1] 2 3

Paintrain
10-10-2004, 11:21 PM
The guy just isn't getting it done.. 83 yards passing? That pick by Deion hung up so long there anyone could have made a play on that.. Let Ramsey get in there and see what he can do.. It's just brutal watching the offense with Brunell.. The defense knows he's not a threat to do anything with the ball.. :banghead:

DirtBagZ
10-10-2004, 11:30 PM
Amen! I have had enough of Brunell, he flat out stinks. Thank goodness that Theisman and McGuire were calling Brunell out for his shoddy foot-work.

To do a variation of popular saying a couple of elections ago, "It's Brunnell, stupid!"

Unfortunately this is Gibbs' hand picked boy, so we are going to have to suffer with this horrible play all season. A damn shame when one thinks of how well the defense has played this season.

Of course all of the Brunell backers will try to put the blame on the Special teams.

VTSkins897
10-10-2004, 11:31 PM
yeah seeing culpepper, bulger, and hasselbeck (etc) zipping passes in there and then brunell suckin it up kinda makes me sick. how nice would it have been to have kurt warner?

wolfeskins
10-10-2004, 11:34 PM
the d did look damn good tonight,until the end when they were just to tired becouse brunell and co. cant get the ball across the 50 yard line

skinsguy
10-10-2004, 11:49 PM
Unfortunately this is Gibbs' hand picked boy, so we are going to have to suffer with this horrible play all season. A damn shame when one thinks of how well the defense has played this season.

You ever watch the Redskins play in the 80's? You think Gibbs won't set Brunell down...haha! Riiigghhhhtttt.

skinsfan0201
10-11-2004, 12:08 AM
Please I'm ready to play today! Brunell regardless of whether or not he is in a funk or what have you. The man as nice as he is and the many wonderful years he had as the starting quarterback for the Jacksonville Jaguars is not playing well. Week after week when we need a difference maker he leads us in the wrong direction. Gibbs and his staff are wonderful, they just have to realize that Brunell has had plenty of chances to prove himself and has not come through, I cannot even watch him play right now. Let him sit on the bench and play the role of Player/Coach to an up and comer with great potential!

skinsguy
10-11-2004, 12:14 AM
mmmkay but has Portis played up to his potential? How many fumbles??? How many yards did he rush for tonight? What about the offensive line??

BleedBurgundy
10-11-2004, 01:04 AM
Brunell needs to sit. He has lost fumbles for touchdowns that cost us two games this year (when you consider that they were momentum turning events). It's not even a question, he has not helped us win and he's cost us two games. Give PR a shot, we at least have a spark when he's in there. BTW, I don't want to hear about the 3 interceptions versus the Giants. The kid was obviously pressing due to the fact that we were trying to climb out of the hole we were in. That is the time to take gambles and subsequently bad things can happen. I am so dissappointed this year, I thought we were going to be better... Maybe we can finish .500? That would be a good thing after this beginning...

Daseal
10-11-2004, 01:23 AM
skinsguy - Portis has made mistakes, no doubt. He also shows potential. We don't have a backup comparable to Ramsey at the RB position. Brunell has been absolutely horrible and I'm sick of watching it. I keep thinking the defense is going to have to score. Our O line needs to open some holes, we need to give Portis his kind of game, and we need Ramsey to throw it deep down field.

redwagonskins
10-11-2004, 01:29 AM
Brunell is done!!! End of story. They'll continue to play him and we'll continue to suck because of his huge contract. I know it upsets all the Brunell faithful but doesn't it seem like Joe is giving him way too much credit? And how about a post game interview where he doesn't say "the team did this and the team did that" and rather he just says "you know, i threw for 80 some yards and that sucks. Guys who entered the league THIS YEAR are doing better than me. Maybe I need to get my S**t together."

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum