Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


Obama spending tracking website found lacking

Debating with the enemy


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 02:07 PM   #16
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 34
Posts: 9,858
Re: Obama spending tracking website found lacking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trample the Elderly View Post
Not everyone has the same morals. You're right, the government does such a wonderful job.

I suppose fake Christians like Buster and twisted daemons like you tend to have their own set of morals. Fortunatly you're in the minority.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline  

Advertisements
Old 03-15-2010, 02:07 PM   #17
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 36
Posts: 2,906
Re: Obama spending tracking website found lacking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
your beyond that? the first 6 years of a republican congress, and W. had free reign on spending. im not saying i agree with all the money that's being thrown around Washington. but you guys voices would be a lot louder if you had started chirping back then
You can't keep on saying the same crap over and over again. Who is you guys anyway? Why don't you say something worth reading?
__________________
A funny thing happened on the way to the temple. The moneychangers bought the priesthood.
Trample the Elderly is offline  
Old 03-15-2010, 02:15 PM   #18
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 36
Posts: 2,906
Re: Obama spending tracking website found lacking

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
I suppose fake Christians like Buster and twisted daemons like you tend to have their own set of morals. Fortunatly you're in the minority.
You and DMEK have a very short memory. I expect it from him. You try to bill yourself as smarter than everyone on here, yet you go back to your condescending little playbook everytime.

1) Not a Christian

2) Hate GWB, Lindsey Graham, McCain and every other RINO.
__________________
A funny thing happened on the way to the temple. The moneychangers bought the priesthood.
Trample the Elderly is offline  
Old 03-15-2010, 02:52 PM   #19
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: Obama spending tracking website found lacking

Someone must have hit a nerve with the left because they had to revert to their personal attacks.

"you really seem like bigots"

"By your stupid-super-retarded logic"

"Buster, well, is a stupid man incapable of meaningful thought"

"fake Christians like Buster"

"twisted daemons like you"
firstdown is offline  
Old 03-15-2010, 02:55 PM   #20
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 36
Posts: 2,906
Re: Obama spending tracking website found lacking

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
Someone must have hit a nerve with the left because they had to revert to their personal attacks.

"you really seem like bigots"

"By your stupid-super-retarded logic"

"Buster, well, is a stupid man incapable of meaningful thought"

"fake Christians like Buster"

"twisted daemons like you"
It's the same BS playbook that they believe works. It just shows everyone they're really a bunch of jerks.
__________________
A funny thing happened on the way to the temple. The moneychangers bought the priesthood.
Trample the Elderly is offline  
Old 03-15-2010, 03:01 PM   #21
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Obama spending tracking website found lacking

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
I suppose fake Christians like Buster and twisted daemons like you tend to have their own set of morals. Fortunatly you're in the minority.
Excuse me?


There's your definition of a bigot, Dmek.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline  
Old 03-15-2010, 03:09 PM   #22
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Obama spending tracking website found lacking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trample the Elderly View Post
It's the same BS playbook that they believe works. It just shows everyone they're really a bunch of jerks.
Nancy Pelosi calls us Nazis, the President calls us names just for asking questions...we're used to their immaturity.

The only reason we're even discussing President Obama's policies is because of a subpar nominee by the GOP, who was helped to be nominated by some states with open primaries where Democrats could vote for McCain to help their own parties' chances in the General.

If a true Conservative had been nominated, things would be far different now. Instead we ended up with a choice between two candidates who weren't very different at all.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline  
Old 03-15-2010, 03:11 PM   #23
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 52
Posts: 10,515
Re: Obama spending tracking website found lacking

no one hit any nerves. all i saying is that you guys would be more believable if you would have been saying this the last 10 years. because all of this spending didnt just start. and TTE, show me any post where you are bitching about Gov't spending BEFORE Obama took office. and don't call me a jerk. your the one with the short memory
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline  
Old 03-15-2010, 03:12 PM   #24
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 34
Posts: 9,858
Re: Obama spending tracking website found lacking

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
Someone must have hit a nerve with the left because they had to revert to their personal attacks.

"you really seem like bigots"

"By your stupid-super-retarded logic"

"Buster, well, is a stupid man incapable of meaningful thought"

"fake Christians like Buster"

"twisted daemons like you"
I tell it like it is...no need to hold punches with these two.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline  
Old 03-15-2010, 03:15 PM   #25
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 34
Posts: 9,858
Re: Obama spending tracking website found lacking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
Excuse me?


There's your definition of a bigot, Dmek.
Yeah, I think you're a super fake Christian...I'm not sure how that makes me a bigot.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline  
Old 03-15-2010, 03:17 PM   #26
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 34
Posts: 9,858
Re: Obama spending tracking website found lacking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trample the Elderly View Post
You and DMEK have a very short memory. I expect it from him. You try to bill yourself as smarter than everyone on here, yet you go back to your condescending little playbook everytime.

1) Not a Christian

2) Hate GWB, Lindsey Graham, McCain and every other RINO.
Apparently you can't read either. Who said you were a Christian? And no, I'm not smarter than everyone, just you and Buster. Let's keep it real, you lot aren't the brightest bunch in the forum. It's not personal, it's reality.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline  
Old 03-15-2010, 03:24 PM   #27
MVP
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,387
Re: Obama spending tracking website found lacking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
no one hit any nerves. all i saying is that you guys would be more believable if you would have been saying this the last 10 years. because all of this spending didnt just start. and TTE, show me any post where you are bitching about Gov't spending BEFORE Obama took office. and don't call me a jerk. your the one with the short memory
This thread was after Obama, but in it you clearly see TTE, myself and others hammering both parties fiscal irresponsibility:
http://www.thewarpath.net/parking-lo...new-party.html (The Grand New Party)

And since TTE joined the board in Dec 2008, kinda hard to get a quote from before Obama was elected...
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline  
Old 03-15-2010, 03:25 PM   #28
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 36
Posts: 2,906
Re: Obama spending tracking website found lacking

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
Apparently you can't read either. Who said you were a Christian? And no, I'm not smarter than everyone, just you and Buster. Let's keep it real, you lot aren't the brightest bunch in the forum. It's not personal, it's reality.
If that what makes you feel better about yourself than go ahead.
__________________
A funny thing happened on the way to the temple. The moneychangers bought the priesthood.
Trample the Elderly is offline  
Old 03-15-2010, 03:27 PM   #29
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 36
Posts: 2,906
Re: Obama spending tracking website found lacking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
no one hit any nerves. all i saying is that you guys would be more believable if you would have been saying this the last 10 years. because all of this spending didnt just start. and TTE, show me any post where you are bitching about Gov't spending BEFORE Obama took office. and don't call me a jerk. your the one with the short memory
Hmm. I don't inventory my posts. I've actually been bitching about the government since GHB. They've all been the same, what's changed?
__________________
A funny thing happened on the way to the temple. The moneychangers bought the priesthood.
Trample the Elderly is offline  
Old 03-15-2010, 03:27 PM   #30
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 34
Posts: 9,858
Re: Obama spending tracking website found lacking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trample the Elderly View Post
If that what makes you feel better about yourself than go ahead.
"If your not offending somebody somewhere, your not saying anything worth saying."

-Paul Greenberg
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.27977 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25