Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


Domestic Terrorists? You Decide!

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 02:39 PM   #31
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 12,514
Re: Domestic Terrorists? You Decide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
Back to the original topic...certifiable indeed.
You should see the blogs and message boards for freaks like this.
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-01-2010, 02:47 PM   #32
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 38
Posts: 13,209
Re: Domestic Terrorists? You Decide!

These people are religious nuts...she seriously believes that crap?...

Islamic fanatic = Christian fanatic
__________________
ďNobodyís going to be handed a job; not my standpoint, and I know Jay feels that way and I know Bruce feels the same way. You have to earn it. Thatís what the NFL is about. Like I said, I donít have any ties with any of the players. I didnít draft them, besides the ones I signed in free agency, so Iím coming in here saying, ĎProve it to me. Prove to me that you deserve to be on the field,í and thatís the way it has to be in the NFL.Ē- McC
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 04:16 PM   #33
Registered User
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 10,069
Re: Domestic Terrorists? You Decide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trample the Elderly View Post
Not hard to believe seeing how Clinton brought in Kosovars & Albanians into the US after the war. Oh and lets not forget that Reagan saved the PLO's bacon once. You're the genius Saden, how much money in foreign aid does the American taxpayer give to Hamas for "peace" ?
Yes I am.
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 05:01 PM   #34
Playmaker
 
Slingin Sammy 33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 4,342
Re: Domestic Terrorists? You Decide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
These people are religious nuts...she seriously believes that crap?...

Islamic fanatic = Christian fanatic
Just a couple quick points of clarification. Your statement Islamic fanatic = Christian fanatic isn't accurate.

How many innocent people have been murdered in the last 10 years by "Christian fanatics". How many by Islamic fanatics? By a VERY wide margin there have been far more murders by Islamic fanatics. Just to throw out a quick few: USS Cole, 9/11, Bali nightclub, train attack in Spain, subway bombing in England, school in Russia, etc., etc., etc.

While these nutjobs were "planning" this attack, they never executed the plan. Not to say they wouldn't have, but the fact is they weren't able to follow through.

The timing is a little too convenient, similar to Clinton blowing up the aspirin factory in Sudan during the Lewinsky scandal. Right thing to do, but motivation for moving forward was probably purely political. Right on the heels of the Health Care debate which was unfavorable in public opinion, the Obama Admin is quickly doing everything it can to change the public discourse to somethng favoring them. This case is going to be the poster child for backing up the DHS report stating that "domestic terrorists" are a larger threat than Islamic terrorists. Charging these guys with WMD is simply to satisfy the statute to classify these animals as terrorists.

Should these idiots be prosecuted and thrown away, absolutely. But the Dems, Obama Admin, and White House's media arms (ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN) will be using this as a major political tool.

And please....don't bother with the "what about Bush & Iraq!" retort. It's 2010.
__________________
"I would bet.....(if), an angel fairy came down and said, '[You can have anything] in the world you would like to own,' I wouldn't be surprised if you said a football club and particularly the Washington Redskins.'' ó Jack Kent Cooke, 1996.
Slingin Sammy 33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 06:10 PM   #35
Registered User
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 10,069
Re: Domestic Terrorists? You Decide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingin Sammy 33 View Post
Just a couple quick points of clarification. Your statement Islamic fanatic = Christian fanatic isn't accurate.

How many innocent people have been murdered in the last 10 years by "Christian fanatics". How many by Islamic fanatics? By a VERY wide margin there have been far more murders by Islamic fanatics. Just to throw out a quick few: USS Cole, 9/11, Bali nightclub, train attack in Spain, subway bombing in England, school in Russia, etc., etc., etc.

While these nutjobs were "planning" this attack, they never executed the plan. Not to say they wouldn't have, but the fact is they weren't able to follow through.

The timing is a little too convenient, similar to Clinton blowing up the aspirin factory in Sudan during the Lewinsky scandal. Right thing to do, but motivation for moving forward was probably purely political. Right on the heels of the Health Care debate which was unfavorable in public opinion, the Obama Admin is quickly doing everything it can to change the public discourse to somethng favoring them. This case is going to be the poster child for backing up the DHS report stating that "domestic terrorists" are a larger threat than Islamic terrorists. Charging these guys with WMD is simply to satisfy the statute to classify these animals as terrorists.

Should these idiots be prosecuted and thrown away, absolutely. But the Dems, Obama Admin, and White House's media arms (ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN) will be using this as a major political tool.

And please....don't bother with the "what about Bush & Iraq!" retort. It's 2010.
Why go back only 10 years? Shoot, how many innocent people have been murdered in the last 10th of a microsecond by "muslim fanatics?" Everyone can play the rigging game.
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 06:19 PM   #36
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 12,514
Re: Domestic Terrorists? You Decide!

I guess it depends. This kid that I used to know, not the type to lie, his family from him to his parents to his grandmother (that's all that I knew) swore that missionaries burnt down his village in Argentina because nobody there really wanted to listen to them about converting to Christianity. Kid seemed really disturbed around it and can't stand to be around preachy people, really nice kid though.
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 06:23 PM   #37
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 37
Posts: 2,906
Re: Domestic Terrorists? You Decide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingin Sammy 33 View Post
Just a couple quick points of clarification. Your statement Islamic fanatic = Christian fanatic isn't accurate.

How many innocent people have been murdered in the last 10 years by "Christian fanatics". How many by Islamic fanatics? By a VERY wide margin there have been far more murders by Islamic fanatics. Just to throw out a quick few: USS Cole, 9/11, Bali nightclub, train attack in Spain, subway bombing in England, school in Russia, etc., etc., etc.

While these nutjobs were "planning" this attack, they never executed the plan. Not to say they wouldn't have, but the fact is they weren't able to follow through.

The timing is a little too convenient, similar to Clinton blowing up the aspirin factory in Sudan during the Lewinsky scandal. Right thing to do, but motivation for moving forward was probably purely political. Right on the heels of the Health Care debate which was unfavorable in public opinion, the Obama Admin is quickly doing everything it can to change the public discourse to somethng favoring them. This case is going to be the poster child for backing up the DHS report stating that "domestic terrorists" are a larger threat than Islamic terrorists. Charging these guys with WMD is simply to satisfy the statute to classify these animals as terrorists.

Should these idiots be prosecuted and thrown away, absolutely. But the Dems, Obama Admin, and White House's media arms (ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN) will be using this as a major political tool.

And please....don't bother with the "what about Bush & Iraq!" retort. It's 2010.
Your close but you just can't seem to take that extra step.
__________________
A funny thing happened on the way to the temple. The moneychangers bought the priesthood.
Trample the Elderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:16 PM   #38
Playmaker
 
Slingin Sammy 33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 4,342
Re: Domestic Terrorists? You Decide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trample the Elderly View Post
Your close but you just can't seem to take that extra step.
LOL, not yet, we'll see how Nov. 2010 goes.
__________________
"I would bet.....(if), an angel fairy came down and said, '[You can have anything] in the world you would like to own,' I wouldn't be surprised if you said a football club and particularly the Washington Redskins.'' ó Jack Kent Cooke, 1996.
Slingin Sammy 33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:22 PM   #39
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 53
Posts: 10,523
Re: Domestic Terrorists? You Decide!

i cant believe the amount of people on this board that are actually sticking up for Koresh. maybe he isn't alone in some of his beliefs?
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 09:37 PM   #40
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 37
Posts: 2,906
Re: Domestic Terrorists? You Decide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingin Sammy 33 View Post
LOL, not yet, we'll see how Nov. 2010 goes.
If there are some solid libertarians, a Taft Repub, or a local blue dog, I might vote. If it's a Roosevelt Rino or a Dem, why waste my time?
__________________
A funny thing happened on the way to the temple. The moneychangers bought the priesthood.
Trample the Elderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:05 PM   #41
Registered User
 
GusFrerotte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Detroit area
Posts: 4,153
Re: Domestic Terrorists? You Decide!

Bullshit!!!!! Koresh didn't do anything to warrant what happened. Also I want to know how much these fools were egged on my the agent that infiltrated them. Sorry, but I think the whole damn thing could be a wag the dog type scenario. This is a psyops job for when the Feds really start to lay the hammer down the folks that have the balls to say enough is enough are all going to be branded nut jobs. Not saying these folks are totally innocent, but look at the WTO protests. They had FBI guys actually start violent acts like throwing bottles, etc to get the crowd going, just to discredit them.
GusFrerotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:18 PM   #42
Registered User
 
GusFrerotte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Detroit area
Posts: 4,153
Re: Domestic Terrorists? You Decide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingin Sammy 33 View Post
Just a couple quick points of clarification. Your statement Islamic fanatic = Christian fanatic isn't accurate.

How many innocent people have been murdered in the last 10 years by "Christian fanatics". How many by Islamic fanatics? By a VERY wide margin there have been far more murders by Islamic fanatics. Just to throw out a quick few: USS Cole, 9/11, Bali nightclub, train attack in Spain, subway bombing in England, school in Russia, etc., etc., etc.

While these nutjobs were "planning" this attack, they never executed the plan. Not to say they wouldn't have, but the fact is they weren't able to follow through.

The timing is a little too convenient, similar to Clinton blowing up the aspirin factory in Sudan during the Lewinsky scandal. Right thing to do, but motivation for moving forward was probably purely political. Right on the heels of the Health Care debate which was unfavorable in public opinion, the Obama Admin is quickly doing everything it can to change the public discourse to somethng favoring them. This case is going to be the poster child for backing up the DHS report stating that "domestic terrorists" are a larger threat than Islamic terrorists. Charging these guys with WMD is simply to satisfy the statute to classify these animals as terrorists.

Should these idiots be prosecuted and thrown away, absolutely. But the Dems, Obama Admin, and White House's media arms (ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN) will be using this as a major political tool.

And please....don't bother with the "what about Bush & Iraq!" retort. It's 2010.

How could you not retort with Bush and Iraq. Who do you think got that waste of space into office? The Christian Right of course!!!!! Afghanistan also is on them!! Pretty hard not to attribute these wars to Christian fundamentalism since their whole thing is to get Jesus to come back, but the ME has to go up in a bunch of mushroom clouds first, not to mention two thirds of Israelis need to die also for the rapture scenario to come about. Shoot a lot of American servicemen had/have sights for their rifles inscripted with bible verses on them. Thing is the religion of America is just that America, with a thin wrapper of egalitarian humanistic Christianity, to give it some metaphysical justification. Christianity in America= Americanism, so therefore Christian zealots are far ahead of their Muslim counterparts in the body count!!!!!
GusFrerotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:22 PM   #43
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 53
Posts: 10,523
Re: Domestic Terrorists? You Decide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GusFrerotte View Post
Bullshit!!!!! Koresh didn't do anything to warrant what happened. Also I want to know how much these fools were egged on my the agent that infiltrated them. Sorry, but I think the whole damn thing could be a wag the dog type scenario. This is a psyops job for when the Feds really start to lay the hammer down the folks that have the balls to say enough is enough are all going to be branded nut jobs. Not saying these folks are totally innocent, but look at the WTO protests. They had FBI guys actually start violent acts like throwing bottles, etc to get the crowd going, just to discredit them.
this is a joke, right?
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:29 PM   #44
The Starter
 
budw38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern,Va.
Posts: 2,443
Re: Domestic Terrorists? You Decide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
i cant believe the amount of people on this board that are actually sticking up for Koresh. maybe he isn't alone in some of his beliefs?
I don't think anybody has supported Koresh or his views . Just do not think the Feds should murder 81 people when the could have arrested /killed Koresh while he was alone , as he went to the bank and store the same time and day/s every two weeks . I doubt anybody misses him . Too many kids died ... no trail ,no conviction .... judge/jury execution .
budw38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 10:55 PM   #45
Registered User
 
GusFrerotte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Detroit area
Posts: 4,153
Re: Domestic Terrorists? You Decide!

Exactly. Koresh shot ATF guys so he was fair game, but the whole compound? THey could have stormed it without burning it. Overkill in my book. THese loons from MI were probably more of a menace to themsleves. Some of them had big mouths and that is what got them into trouble. They didn't have the brains to pull it off.
GusFrerotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.31810 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25