Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 02:53 PM   #31
RG Glee
 
Schneed10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Age: 35
Posts: 8,330
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethiesmanfan View Post
Inflammatiory because I don't believe in calling another human being illegal? Illegal in what sense? I keep meeting white South Africans what are they doing here? We annexed half of Mexico? Matter of fact our two largest states were once part of Mexico nearly half of the land nmass of the continental US was annexed from Mexico. People were lalready in thes elands when they became american terrritory. But Mexicnas were pushed out through a campaign of violence similar to what we now call terrorism. Mexicans have the right to live on this land.
My goodness, you are horrendously uneducated.
Schneed10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-08-2010, 02:54 PM   #32
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 36
Posts: 2,906
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethiesmanfan View Post
Inflammatiory because I don't believe in calling another human being illegal? Illegal in what sense? I keep meeting white South Africans what are they doing here? We annexed half of Mexico? Matter of fact our two largest states were once part of Mexico nearly half of the land nmass of the continental US was annexed from Mexico. People were lalready in thes elands when they became american terrritory. But Mexicnas were pushed out through a campaign of violence similar to what we now call terrorism. Mexicans have the right to live on this land.
Most land grants after the war were grandfathered in. See if you had a real estate license for the state of California you'd know that.
__________________
A funny thing happened on the way to the temple. The moneychangers bought the priesthood.
Trample the Elderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:55 PM   #33
The Starter
 
joethiesmanfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,163
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryfuhl View Post
Bush sent me 600 dollars!
I feel you, how is that?
They taking almost half my money. I dont' have kids except one and his mama get to claim him. We have no child support agreement, don't need a judge to tell me to provide for my son. I'm screwed. I get no breaks. I get pulled over alot though.
joethiesmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:56 PM   #34
The Starter
 
joethiesmanfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,163
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
My goodness, you are horrendously uneducated.
Fill me in.
joethiesmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:57 PM   #35
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 36
Posts: 2,906
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

Move on over Dmek. There's a new number 1.
__________________
A funny thing happened on the way to the temple. The moneychangers bought the priesthood.
Trample the Elderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:58 PM   #36
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,833
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethiesmanfan View Post
Inflammatiory because I don't believe in calling another human being illegal? Illegal in what sense? I keep meeting white South Africans what are they doing here? We annexed half of Mexico? Matter of fact our two largest states were once part of Mexico nearly half of the land nmass of the continental US was annexed from Mexico. People were lalready in thes elands when they became american terrritory. But Mexicnas were pushed out through a campaign of violence similar to what we now call terrorism. Mexicans have the right to live on this land.
Inflammatory in the sense that your position is basically untenable, and prone to spark a lot of posts that put defense of America ahead of the real questions underlying immigration laws. Very few United States citizens will agree with 0 immigration laws, because that is not a wise policy.

Uninformed, because there have been immigration laws from day 1, and yes we did annex those lands, or they were ceded to us through war, but at this point it is internationally recognized as United States territory, and as such our government has the right and duty to establish immigration laws and protect our border.

And no person is calling another person illegal, but are recognizing that their actions place them in an illegal situation. Thus they are an illegal alien versus a legal alien(such as my mother was before she became a citizen and my ex-wife was before she became a citizen)
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:00 PM   #37
Gamebreaker
 
tryfuhl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Waldorf, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 12,514
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trample the Elderly View Post
Yet you have no problem with the illegals? You get pissed when the whores get tax credits but the locusts feeding off the land you're cool with. Oh yeah Polly, check your history books. Jefferson Davis = Democrat. KKK = formed to kill, lynch, and intimidate blacks and Republicans. So take that racism BS and shove it.
The Republicans were the left of their day
tryfuhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:03 PM   #38
The Starter
 
joethiesmanfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,163
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trample the Elderly View Post
Yet you have no problem with the illegals? You get pissed when the whores get tax credits but the locusts feeding off the land you're cool with. Oh yeah Polly, check your history books. Jefferson Davis = Democrat. KKK = formed to kill, lynch, and intimidate blacks and Republicans. So take that racism BS and shove it.
I don't freaking like Jefferson Davis Hogg he always trying to get the Duke boys Yee!!! Haw!!!!!! Uncle Jesse!
joethiesmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:10 PM   #39
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 36
Posts: 2,906
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryfuhl View Post
The Republicans were the left of their day
There have always been two wings to the Republican Party. The liberal war-mongering gunboat progressive wing of Teddy Roosevelt, and the "if it's not in the Constitution we don't do it" wing of Taft. I'm not here to carry water for the Republicans. They've been in the pockets of the bankers since the progressive era, but to say that they're the party of racist and the K club is a gross and uneducated twist on history.
__________________
A funny thing happened on the way to the temple. The moneychangers bought the priesthood.
Trample the Elderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:14 PM   #40
The Starter
 
joethiesmanfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,163
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trample the Elderly View Post
Move on over Dmek. There's a new number 1.
I'm calling BS to your BS (I learned that for the warpath some where). There are racists in the Republican party and Democratic party too. I was speaking of the consevative party, and their racist wing that turns me off. They could get alot more votes if they put them yahoos in check. If I go to a TEA party and hear the N word, result = I don't care what kinda good point you making put them yahoos in check, and win a freaking election and reduce taxes.
joethiesmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:17 PM   #41
The Starter
 
joethiesmanfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,163
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trample the Elderly View Post
There have always been two wings to the Republican Party. The liberal war-mongering gunboat progressive wing of Teddy Roosevelt, and the "if it's not in the Constitution we don't do it" wing of Taft. I'm not here to carry water for the Republicans. They've been in the pockets of the bankers since the progressive era, but to say that they're the party of racist and the K club is a gross and uneducated twist on history.
To say that I said the Republicans were the party of racists is an example of social engineering the history of a warpath post. Quote my post where I said the Republicans were the party of racists. Please do.
joethiesmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:29 PM   #42
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 36
Posts: 2,906
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethiesmanfan View Post
To say that I said the Republicans were the party of racists is an example of social engineering the history of a warpath post. Quote my post where I said the Republicans were the party of racists. Please do.
I agree with the tax criticism of conservatives, but they sleep with rats and wind up with KKK fleas.

There you go. There is only one party that the majority of America regard as conservative, and that's the Republicans. Don't try to beat around the bush. I don't remember George Wallace giving any speeches at the tea parties I've been to? You're as dumb as the day is long.
__________________
A funny thing happened on the way to the temple. The moneychangers bought the priesthood.
Trample the Elderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:31 PM   #43
The Starter
 
joethiesmanfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,163
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

Republicans are not conservatives according to you.
joethiesmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:32 PM   #44
The Starter
 
joethiesmanfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,163
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

Where is illegal immigration covered in the Constitution?
joethiesmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 03:36 PM   #45
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethiesmanfan View Post
I'm calling BS to your BS (I learned that for the warpath some where). There are racists in the Republican party and Democratic party too. I was speaking of the consevative party, and their racist wing that turns me off. They could get alot more votes if they put them yahoos in check. If I go to a TEA party and hear the N word, result = I don't care what kinda good point you making put them yahoos in check, and win a freaking election and reduce taxes.
I don't even believe that the N word was used dat by someone with the tea party and they made that up. Funny how they had 1000's of cameras in DC that day and they showed those congressmen walking right through the tea party rally (on purpose I would add) but none of the cameras caught any of that on film. Strang how that could happen.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.28295 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25