Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2010, 05:41 PM   #106
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 36
Posts: 2,906
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
puff puff pass dude
Don't forget to pass it this way.

It's Friday, my job is about to be outsourced, and I don't have shit to do.
__________________
A funny thing happened on the way to the temple. The moneychangers bought the priesthood.
Trample the Elderly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-09-2010, 05:43 PM   #107
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 36
Posts: 2,906
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethiesmanfan View Post
Constitutional Republic. I call BS.
Outsourcing to China is a major f-up!!!
It is:
1. Propping up a Socialist country, not only propping up a socialist country, but we are now engaged in an economic symbiotic relationship with a socialist country.

My opinion: Sending jobs to China because it is cheaper labor is not capitalistic it is socialistic. Meg and Carly, you are both socialists. By doing this you are force feeding globalization, and creating market bubbles. Our corporations can survivie with purely capitalism but they wouldn't be as big. Instead of Apple we would have smaller competitive companies. Using China's cheaper labor allows corporations to increase their power and wealth exponentially. When a company skips American workers they are cheating the system. Pay the labor what it demands instead of trying to under pay labor. Corporations don't have to be so large. This will feed into the classical small governement model. When corporations become bigger than the government i.e. too big to fail, you are already in a socialist system. Stop crying it is what the greed created.
Don't forget NAFTA, CAFTA, and all of the other free trade agreements. You just made my point. This country isn't a constitutional republic. It's a corporation. And this my friend, this is just business.
__________________
A funny thing happened on the way to the temple. The moneychangers bought the priesthood.
Trample the Elderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:02 PM   #108
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 52
Posts: 10,504
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

These numbers represent only people who have a positive adjusted gross income. In 1999, there were 127 million tax filers, 94.5 million of whom showed an income tax liability. That is, 26% had no liability at all. The actual number of people filing without paying comes to 16 million (after subtracting those getting earned income tax credits and thus, presumably, still somewhat sensitive to tax rates). So almost 13% of all workers have no tax liability and so are indifferent to income tax rates. And that doesn't include another 16.5 million who have some income but don't file at all.
this was taken from the wall street journal. i posted it because on 2002 the numbers were starting to climb. with the amount of people that don't file, the percentage was probably around 30- 35. so this is nothing new
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:08 PM   #109
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 36
Posts: 2,906
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
These numbers represent only people who have a positive adjusted gross income. In 1999, there were 127 million tax filers, 94.5 million of whom showed an income tax liability. That is, 26% had no liability at all. The actual number of people filing without paying comes to 16 million (after subtracting those getting earned income tax credits and thus, presumably, still somewhat sensitive to tax rates). So almost 13% of all workers have no tax liability and so are indifferent to income tax rates. And that doesn't include another 16.5 million who have some income but don't file at all.
this was taken from the wall street journal. i posted it because on 2002 the numbers were starting to climb. with the amount of people that don't file, the percentage was probably around 30- 35. so this is nothing new
So how do I stop paying?
__________________
A funny thing happened on the way to the temple. The moneychangers bought the priesthood.
Trample the Elderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 07:04 PM   #110
The Starter
 
budw38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern,Va.
Posts: 2,362
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trample the Elderly View Post
So how do I stop paying?
You have a few options . 1) knock up your girl/s , and take the deduction/s . Become incorporated and fund a Keogh < 401k > and pay your bills / gas from the Business account , you will likely pay much less to nothing . If you can also fund an IRA that will also be a benefit to reducing taxes .
budw38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 09:48 PM   #111
Playmaker
 
djnemo65's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: MA
Age: 33
Posts: 2,836
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

The US propping up China? Talk about having something backwards.
djnemo65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 10:01 PM   #112
MVP
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 27
Posts: 11,824
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trample the Elderly View Post
Don't forget NAFTA, CAFTA, and all of the other free trade agreements. You just made my point. This country isn't a constitutional republic. It's a corporation. And this my friend, this is just business.
Amen.
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

"We're officially horrible." -RedskinRat

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 10:11 PM   #113
Franchise Player
 
FRPLG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 35
Posts: 9,877
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

I don't get what's even being argued anymore here. Can't we all agree that the 47% represent the lowest 47% income earners and that Bush's AND Obama's tax cuts account for a good part of that 47% not owing? From a macro standpoint Firstdown, you shouldn't care. People not paying taxes is money back in their pockets and that's proper conservative tax policy. Now whether it is fair to the other 53% is a whole other argument. That's a discussion of the progressive tax versus a flat tax. And no one here has made a case for either.
FRPLG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 10:22 PM   #114
RG Glee
 
Schneed10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Age: 34
Posts: 8,216
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRPLG View Post
I don't get what's even being argued anymore here. Can't we all agree that the 47% represent the lowest 47% income earners and that Bush's AND Obama's tax cuts account for a good part of that 47% not owing? From a macro standpoint Firstdown, you shouldn't care. People not paying taxes is money back in their pockets and that's proper conservative tax policy. Now whether it is fair to the other 53% is a whole other argument. That's a discussion of the progressive tax versus a flat tax. And no one here has made a case for either.
This thread is what happens when you have a bunch of uneducated morons arguing back and forth with one another.
Schneed10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 01:01 AM   #115
Impact Rookie
 
4mrusmc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Age: 44
Posts: 559
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooskins View Post
LOL this is hilarious. Basically the poor shouldnt get tax relief, is what first is saying.lol, tax cuts baby, you got em.

First wants trickle down economics.
That is better than trickle down poverty, other wise known as change you can believe in. Unsustainable entitlements baby, you got em.
__________________
Put'n bodies in motion, cuz I got the notion.
Fresh for 88' you suckaz.
4mrusmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 01:14 AM   #116
Playmaker
 
djnemo65's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: MA
Age: 33
Posts: 2,836
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

I hung out with a troupe of smoking hot professional Spanish flamenco dancers last night. Seriously, this really happened. I just happened to be sitting and having a beer in this empty bar when this crazy group of hotties rolled in speaking loud drunken Spanish and dancing like pros (which they turned out to be). I said whatsup and they asked if I knew any good clubs and I said that I did and I rolled out with them, your boy djnemo65 and 8 hotties (and this Saudi Arabian guy who was tagging along who turned out to be mad cool too). Everyone in this club kept asking, those are your girls? Damn son, represent. Those girls can really dance. And they were all just the nicest, coolest people you can imagine. From various parts of Spain, they were contracted by a Japanese entertainment company to do flamenco shows in Osaka, so that's why they are over here. Great, great night. When I staggered out of the club the sun was already blasting.  Definitely gonna try and hang out with them as many more times as I can.  

Anyway, I figured here was as good a place as any to tell you guys about this.
djnemo65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 01:28 AM   #117
Impact Rookie
 
4mrusmc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Age: 44
Posts: 559
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

That sounds pretty bad-ass. I miss Japan/ The Orient.

I have a similar story with a group of Swedish hotties back in the day.
__________________
Put'n bodies in motion, cuz I got the notion.
Fresh for 88' you suckaz.
4mrusmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:08 AM   #118
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 52
Posts: 10,504
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by djnemo65 View Post
I hung out with a troupe of smoking hot professional Spanish flamenco dancers last night. Seriously, this really happened. I just happened to be sitting and having a beer in this empty bar when this crazy group of hotties rolled in speaking loud drunken Spanish and dancing like pros (which they turned out to be). I said whatsup and they asked if I knew any good clubs and I said that I did and I rolled out with them, your boy djnemo65 and 8 hotties (and this Saudi Arabian guy who was tagging along who turned out to be mad cool too). Everyone in this club kept asking, those are your girls? Damn son, represent. Those girls can really dance. And they were all just the nicest, coolest people you can imagine. From various parts of Spain, they were contracted by a Japanese entertainment company to do flamenco shows in Osaka, so that's why they are over here. Great, great night. When I staggered out of the club the sun was already blasting.  Definitely gonna try and hang out with them as many more times as I can.  

Anyway, I figured here was as good a place as any to tell you guys about this.
and then you woke up? j/k
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 10:18 AM   #119
The Starter
 
joethiesmanfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,163
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by djnemo65 View Post
The US propping up China? Talk about having something backwards.
Not backwards....China offered American corporations that were tired of labor unions an out. We create cheap products by employing our peasantry. Before American corporations started paying contractors to employ Chinese peasants then who was? No one, they were a socialist state facing extreme poverty. CEOs can make a quick bonus jump by saving millions or billions just paying a Chinese firm to produce what their american born corporation used to produce. Federal reserve notes mean nothing if America falls, they will be worthless to China just pieces of paper. If China falls they can use the American Fedral Reserve notes as currency. That trade deficit is the money of hard working Americans going to China. Don't forget the profits made by the American CEOS. The little ole american worker got left out. So in America and China you wind up creating 1. a small super rich class 2. A class depended on the government to survive. America workers are losing their jobs nad are now depending on hand outs for survival. Chinese workers who used to depend on the governement to eat now have a job, although they are being paid lower than their market value. CEOs say outsourcing is capitalism but that is not capitalism, unless you are paying workers their true market value, or have open competition for workers (free market dichotomy where yall at). The difference is, this is a democracy (super rich votes < laid off workers votes) so the super rich class is gonna have to feed the people they sold into socialism by shipping their jobs to Chinese slave laborer (socialists). China is following America's formula (slavery = richest nation on earth). Only they have too many peole and will reach critical mass once their peasantry becomes self aware again and their deep thinking ancient rich culture takes over. China will split into pieces real soon.


One more point, when Capitalism fails you wind up with
1. War.
2. Socialism.
3. Famine.

Which of these three is more plausible for modern America?
joethiesmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 11:45 AM   #120
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 49
Posts: 15,818
Re: 47% Will Pay No Federal Income Tax

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethiesmanfan View Post
Not backwards....China offered American corporations that were tired of labor unions an out. We create cheap products by employing our peasantry. Before American corporations started paying contractors to employ Chinese peasants then who was? No one, they were a socialist state facing extreme poverty. CEOs can make a quick bonus jump by saving millions or billions just paying a Chinese firm to produce what their american born corporation used to produce. Federal reserve notes mean nothing if America falls, they will be worthless to China just pieces of paper. If China falls they can use the American Fedral Reserve notes as currency. That trade deficit is the money of hard working Americans going to China. Don't forget the profits made by the American CEOS. The little ole american worker got left out. So in America and China you wind up creating 1. a small super rich class 2. A class depended on the government to survive. America workers are losing their jobs nad are now depending on hand outs for survival. Chinese workers who used to depend on the governement to eat now have a job, although they are being paid lower than their market value. CEOs say outsourcing is capitalism but that is not capitalism, unless you are paying workers their true market value, or have open competition for workers (free market dichotomy where yall at). The difference is, this is a democracy (super rich votes < laid off workers votes) so the super rich class is gonna have to feed the people they sold into socialism by shipping their jobs to Chinese slave laborer (socialists). China is following America's formula (slavery = richest nation on earth). Only they have too many peole and will reach critical mass once their peasantry becomes self aware again and their deep thinking ancient rich culture takes over. China will split into pieces real soon.


One more point, when Capitalism fails you wind up with
1. War.
2. Socialism.
3. Famine.

Which of these three is more plausible for modern America?
Well Wall Mart did become that big because people wanted to buy made in the the US stuff over cheap China crap. So eveyone has a pat in this.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.34061 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25