Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


President Donald Trump?

Debating with the enemy


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2011, 11:10 AM   #16
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: President Donald Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
When you run a business the size of Trumps you have a very large amount of political experience. I feel we also need someone like him who knows how important it is to stay within a budget. Something both Rep & Dems fail to see.
We need someone like Trump? No we don't.

But we need someone other than Jimmy Cart.... cough... Obama....

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | Express Yourself :: Barack Obama: The Weakest President in history?

He's in "let's not piss anyone off" mode so with election season coming next year...
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline  

Advertisements
Old 03-18-2011, 11:12 AM   #17
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: President Donald Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
Superman doesn't really exist just so you know FD.
Funny. You emailed Superman telling him that he does not exist.
firstdown is offline  
Old 03-18-2011, 11:21 AM   #18
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: President Donald Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
We need someone like Trump? No we don't.

But we need someone other than Jimmy Cart.... cough... Obama....

Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | Express Yourself :: Barack Obama: The Weakest President in history?

He's in "let's not piss anyone off" mode so with election season coming next year...
See I think we need a Washington out sider instead of someone who has made their living off the tax payers.
firstdown is offline  
Old 03-18-2011, 11:46 AM   #19
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,716
Re: President Donald Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
Funny. You emailed Superman telling him that he does not exist.
huh?

He has email?
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 03-18-2011, 11:47 AM   #20
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,716
Re: President Donald Trump?

What is an outsider going to accomplish? He still has to play the same game.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 03-18-2011, 12:05 PM   #21
Puppy Kicker
 
Daseal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Age: 31
Posts: 8,220
Re: President Donald Trump?

As Matty said, as long as we have our current form of government, the President/Congressmen/etc MUST play the game, otherwise they won't be effective. You have to have the respect of your peers, regardless of your line of work, otherwise you will get very little done.

I'm starting to understand why a republic has never lasted over 250 years (until we pass it soon.) There start to become issues with have representitives.
__________________
Best. Player. Available.
Daseal is offline  
Old 03-18-2011, 12:18 PM   #22
Playmaker
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 4,300
Re: President Donald Trump?

If he promised to kick Oprah out of the USA I would vote for him.
__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968
Alvin Walton is offline  
Old 03-18-2011, 12:51 PM   #23
MVP
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 11,615
Re: President Donald Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Walton View Post
If he promised to kick Oprah out of the USA I would vote for him.
You remember that Dave Chappelle episode when Oprah had his baby? That sh*t was f*ckin hilarious
__________________
Ditka for President
Chico23231 is offline  
Old 03-18-2011, 08:19 PM   #24
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,456
Re: President Donald Trump?

Trump won't make it out of the primaries. He's a non-starter for so many reasons. And the American people will vote Captain Indecision into office for another four years.
12thMan is offline  
Old 03-19-2011, 12:57 AM   #25
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: President Donald Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
Trump won't make it out of the primaries. He's a non-starter for so many reasons. And the American people will vote Captain Indecision into office for another four years.
Hopefully the Republicans come up with someone better than the non-finisher we've currently got.....
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline  
Old 03-19-2011, 12:00 PM   #26
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 36
Posts: 12,623
Re: President Donald Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
Trump won't make it out of the primaries. He's a non-starter for so many reasons. And the American people will vote Captain Indecision into office for another four years.
But hey, the guy sure can pick an NCAA bracket... lol

NCAA tournament: President Obama's NCAA picks go 15-1 on second day - ESPN
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline  
Old 03-19-2011, 01:49 PM   #27
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,456
Re: President Donald Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
But hey, the guy sure can pick an NCAA bracket... lol

NCAA tournament: President Obama's NCAA picks go 15-1 on second day - ESPN
I didn't even bother with brackets this year, maybe this will help his poll numbers though.

What's sorta ironic about Obama filling out his brackets and this thread is that Trump recently jumped on the birther wagon, questioning the president's Americanism, and therefore his worldview. You would think filling out brackets is about the most American thing you could do during the month of March.

I'm glad he did it, he gives 'em bait to cherry pick and they fall for it everytime.
12thMan is offline  
Old 03-19-2011, 02:03 PM   #28
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,456
Re: President Donald Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
Hopefully the Republicans come up with someone better than the non-finisher we've currently got.....
John Thune from South Dakata would have been a nice candidate, almost in the mold of Obama himself. But he voted for the bailout and a couple of other bills that the Tea Party wouldn't support. You might hear from him in 2016.

But the way Obama lacks leadership, dithers on everything and is failing us so horribly, you would think the Republican field would be much more crowded with serious candidates. I wonder why?

Can anyone remember the last time that we didn't have at least one current U.S Senator not run for POTUS?
12thMan is offline  
Old 03-19-2011, 02:20 PM   #29
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 9,920
Re: President Donald Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
But hey, the guy sure can pick an NCAA bracket... lol

NCAA tournament: President Obama's NCAA picks go 15-1 on second day - ESPN
Goes to show you he is a good decision maker and a winner.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline  
Old 03-19-2011, 02:25 PM   #30
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 9,920
Re: President Donald Trump?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
I didn't even bother with brackets this year, maybe this will help his poll numbers though.

What's sorta ironic about Obama filling out his brackets and this thread is that Trump recently jumped on the birther wagon, questioning the president's Americanism, and therefore his worldview. You would think filling out brackets is about the most American thing you could do during the month of March.

I'm glad he did it, he gives 'em bait to cherry pick and they fall for it everytime.


Too easy...no higher order thinking.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins

Last edited by saden1; 03-19-2011 at 03:24 PM.
saden1 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.29154 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25