Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


Bin Laden Killed

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2011, 10:50 AM   #136
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,606
re: Bin Laden Killed

Boogie Wonderland, Best GIF I’ve seen in awhile. #MrPresident
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-02-2011, 10:54 AM   #137
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,576
re: Bin Laden Killed

lol how great would that have been if he did that for real?
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:56 AM   #138
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,593
re: Bin Laden Killed

So is there a "Official" pic of him dead?

I beleive he is dead and the US killed him.

But the way this went down it has left the door open with a lot of questions. It is like a real bad ending to a Vince Flynn novel.

Mitch Rapp: I killed OBL, America is saved!
Irene Kennedy : Where is the body Mitch?
MR: I threw it in the ocean!
IK:Why?
MR: To give him proper burial!
IK: Oooook! Hmmmm... So you are sure you killed him?
MR: What you don't beleive me? Fine forget it!
IK: No I am not saying that! Just seems odd you wouldn't have proof...
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:57 AM   #139
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
re: Bin Laden Killed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
That pic is an obvious fake and has already been proven as such.
I know. Just showing how easy and quickly people can photo shop a pic. It was a good job done by all. The CIA, Special Forces and yes Obama.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 10:58 AM   #140
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 34
Posts: 9,858
re: Bin Laden Killed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlmpetert View Post
Completely 100% agree. But to say it was in accordence with Muslim law i think was wrong.
But if you don't say that his fans who believe themselves to be Muslims will assume his body was desecrated. You don't want rumors flying around about how the Americans chopped him up and fed him to the sharks.


There is no need to add more fuel to the fire even if you don't think he is a Muslim (I don't think he is)....this is not a debate I want to have right now nor should the U.S.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 11:00 AM   #141
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 80,576
re: Bin Laden Killed

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
But if you don't say that his fans who believe themselves to be Muslims will assume his body was desecrated. You don't want rumors flying around about how the Americans chopped him up and fed him to the sharks.


There is no need to add more fuel to the fire even if you don't think he is a Muslim (I don't think he is)....this is not a debate I want to have right now nor should the U.S.
This.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 11:03 AM   #142
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
re: Bin Laden Killed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
So is there a "Official" pic of him dead?

I beleive he is dead and the US killed him.

But the way this went down it has left the door open with a lot of questions. It is like a real bad ending to a Vince Flynn novel.

Mitch Rapp: I killed OBL, America is saved!
Irene Kennedy : Where is the body Mitch?
MR: I threw it in the ocean!
IK:Why?
MR: To give him proper burial!
IK: Oooook! Hmmmm... So you are sure you killed him?
MR: What you don't beleive me? Fine forget it!
IK: No I am not saying that! Just seems odd you wouldn't have proof...
Come on dude they will have DNA to prove he is dead.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 11:05 AM   #143
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 10,421
re: Bin Laden Killed

Slow on the draw this morning smoot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
This is how the President's speech should have went.


NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 11:08 AM   #144
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 34
Posts: 9,858
re: Bin Laden Killed

Ever the weasels many GOP "leaders" are praising Bush/CIA/SpecialOps while side stepping mentioning Obama who unlike Bush actually accomplished what he promised to do. Give him his god damn props and move along.


What a sad and transparent bunch.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 11:11 AM   #145
MVP
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,382
re: Bin Laden Killed

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
Ever the weasels many GOP "leaders" are praising Bush/CIA/SpecialOps while side stepping mentioning Obama who unlike Bush actually accomplished what he promised to do. Give him his god damn props and move along.


What a sad and transparent bunch.
So far I haven't heard anyone not giving Pres. Obama props. The execution of this was a shining moment in his administration.
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 11:13 AM   #146
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,606
re: Bin Laden Killed

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
Slow on the draw this morning smoot.
Whoops
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 11:14 AM   #147
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 34
Posts: 9,858
re: Bin Laden Killed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
So far I haven't heard anyone not giving Pres. Obama props. The execution of this was a shining moment in his administration.
Osama Bin Laden Dead: President Obama's Announcement Prompts Outpouring Of Reaction (PHOTOS)

Bush was one of few to directly praise him. House leader and minority leader and senate minority leader all ignored to mention him.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 11:16 AM   #148
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,606
re: Bin Laden Killed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
So far I haven't heard anyone not giving Pres. Obama props. The execution of this was a shining moment in his administration.
I'm not sure what saden is talking about. W, Cheney, Romney, Boehner, McCain have all praised Obama
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 11:17 AM   #149
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 34
Posts: 9,858
re: Bin Laden Killed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
I'm not sure what saden is talking about. W, Cheney, Romney, Boehner, McCain have all praised Obama
I'm reading the statements they released right after the news. I haven't watched TV so maybe they changed their tune. The fact of the matter is a lot of them are downplaying Obama's role as if he was merely a figure head not the commander in chief.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 11:22 AM   #150
MVP
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,382
re: Bin Laden Killed

In your link, under Boehner's picture his quote directly praises Pres. Obama.

Quote:
Eric Cantor (D) (slide 9 from Saden's link)
I commend President Obama who has followed the vigilance of President Bush in bringing Bin Laden to justice.

John Boehner (R) (slide 5 from Saden's link)
I also want to commend President Obama and his team, as well as President Bush, for all of their efforts to bring Osama bin Laden to justice.
Anyway, unfortunately, I am sure many politicos will end up politicizing what should be recognized as an excellent example of US pursuit of an enemy throughout competing administrations, and a demonstration of the strength and resilience of US society.

Me, I just wanna stick to conspiracies, they are more fun anyway
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.42896 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25