Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


Has Anyone Else Completely Lost Faith In The Government?

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2014, 10:38 AM   #136
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,217
Re: Has Anyone Else Completely Lost Faith In The Government?

Jon Stewart Reminds Us: All Politicians Are Corrupt, Always

I love Jon Stewart.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-04-2014, 01:25 PM   #137
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,596
Re: Has Anyone Else Completely Lost Faith In The Government?

Senator goes to wrong hearing, blames Moscow

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Senator Dan Coats had a quick explanation for how he ended up speaking at the wrong hearing - the Russians made him do it.

The Indiana Republican went to what he thought was an appropriations hearing on the defense budget on Wednesday and was posing an appropriate question on that subject when someone handed him a piece of paper.

"I just got a note saying I'm at the wrong hearing," Coats said.

He had thought he was at meeting of the Military Construction, Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Subcommittee but instead was at a gathering of the Financial Services and General Government Subcommittee


This is pathetic
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 02:04 PM   #138
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
But it's HARD!

Fire them all!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 10:01 PM   #139
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,217
Re: Has Anyone Else Completely Lost Faith In The Government?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
But it's HARD!

Fire them all!


Fire them? Shit man, they are underpaid.


Rep. Jim Moran: Members of Congress are underpaid - CBS News


__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 05:12 PM   #140
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Has Anyone Else Completely Lost Faith In The Government?

RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 09:49 PM   #141
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Has Anyone Else Completely Lost Faith In The Government?

Bundy Escapade

Claim number one: Senator Harry Reid's son, Rory Reid (try saying that name ten times as fast as you can), is the primary representative for ENN energy group, a Chinese energy company involved in a $5 billion solar project planned for Clark County Nevada, on the on land where the Bundy ranch is located. First source: Reuters: Aug 31, 2012. Well this is interesting. It turns out that the conflicts of interest in this project were well documented, but Harry pushed it through anyway. He pushed it through in spite of the controversy that was stirred up when the land was sold to ENN for $4.5 million dollars even though separate appraisals valued the land at between $29.6 million and $38.6 million.

Claim number two: Reid put one of his former employees in charge of the Bureau of land management and thereby used his leverage in the agency to clear the Bundy's off the land. What do they claim as their source: CBS Las Vegas. Hmmm... That's interesting. Neil Kornze, the current BLM Chief is a former adviser for Harry Reid, and Harry Reid is the Senate Majority leader, and therefore was directly involved in his confirmation. That's another serious conflict of interest there considering that the BLM is claiming jurisdiction over the land where Rory Reid's company wants to build.

But do we have any evidence that Reid actually exercised that influence in the agency to get what he wanted? Well that brings us to claim number three: Supposedly the BLM had posted on their website that they needed to get the Bundy family off of the land to make room for the energy project, but the BLM has since removed the page. The website that made this claim posted a screen shot split into two files and a link to a text version of the page that someone had copied. This is pretty weak. Though it does seem to match the overall narrative here, this would never be admissible in court. But let's dig a little deeper shall we. What if there is a version of the site cached somewhere on the web?


If this turns out to be true, who will prosecute?

A Benghazi-style cover-up is on its way.
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 08:27 PM   #142
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,246
Re: Has Anyone Else Completely Lost Faith In The Government?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 05:09 PM   #143
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,217
Re: Has Anyone Else Completely Lost Faith In The Government?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Bundy Escapade

Claim number one: Senator Harry Reid's son, Rory Reid (try saying that name ten times as fast as you can), is the primary representative for ENN energy group, a Chinese energy company involved in a $5 billion solar project planned for Clark County Nevada, on the on land where the Bundy ranch is located. First source: Reuters: Aug 31, 2012. Well this is interesting. It turns out that the conflicts of interest in this project were well documented, but Harry pushed it through anyway. He pushed it through in spite of the controversy that was stirred up when the land was sold to ENN for $4.5 million dollars even though separate appraisals valued the land at between $29.6 million and $38.6 million.

Claim number two: Reid put one of his former employees in charge of the Bureau of land management and thereby used his leverage in the agency to clear the Bundy's off the land. What do they claim as their source: CBS Las Vegas. Hmmm... That's interesting. Neil Kornze, the current BLM Chief is a former adviser for Harry Reid, and Harry Reid is the Senate Majority leader, and therefore was directly involved in his confirmation. That's another serious conflict of interest there considering that the BLM is claiming jurisdiction over the land where Rory Reid's company wants to build.

But do we have any evidence that Reid actually exercised that influence in the agency to get what he wanted? Well that brings us to claim number three: Supposedly the BLM had posted on their website that they needed to get the Bundy family off of the land to make room for the energy project, but the BLM has since removed the page. The website that made this claim posted a screen shot split into two files and a link to a text version of the page that someone had copied. This is pretty weak. Though it does seem to match the overall narrative here, this would never be admissible in court. But let's dig a little deeper shall we. What if there is a version of the site cached somewhere on the web?


If this turns out to be true, who will prosecute?

A Benghazi-style cover-up is on its way.


You know what's really sad? When even Glenn Beck realizes the government is right in this case....lol Why right wing nutjobs have rallied around a man who's mooching off the government/state of Nevada is mind boggling. These are the same people that point at the welfare people of this nation and blame them for our deficit.



__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 05:20 PM   #144
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Who cares what some marginalized religious zealot says, he's a buffoon. BLM had SpecOps there. WTF is that about?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 09:07 AM   #145
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,217
Re: Has Anyone Else Completely Lost Faith In The Government?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Who cares what some marginalized religious zealot says, he's a buffoon. BLM had SpecOps there. WTF is that about?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Well, it's to point out that a man that's anti-government as much as Beck is isn't even siding with him. That's when you know you're wrong...lol

Why did they have SpecOps? Probably because there are a bunch of armed whack jobs out there thinking they are Patriots. How can these assholes call themselves men when they suggest putting women up front to be shot for all to see? Really? Fuck those clowns. If these guys were Patriots, they'd surround the NSA compound out in Utah and burn it to the ground.



Also, why is that idiot Hannity even responding to a comedy show?....LOL Apparently Hannity is clueless about Jon because dude will rail on anybody that deserves it.

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/s...n-bundy-video/
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 02:55 PM   #146
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,217
Re: Has Anyone Else Completely Lost Faith In The Government?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Who cares what some marginalized religious zealot says, he's a buffoon. BLM had SpecOps there. WTF is that about?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk


This is not a guy you want to get behind.

Cliven Bundy Just Ruined His Cause - NationalJournal.com


The irony of a guy mooching off the government land (not paying grazing fees) making remarks about how blacks sit in public housing getting government money for nothing. All those GOPers are packing up and fleeing the scene as fast as they can....lol
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 03:24 PM   #147
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Or it's a smear campaign

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 04:01 PM   #148
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,217
Re: Has Anyone Else Completely Lost Faith In The Government?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Or it's a smear campaign

It's not a smear campaign if the remarks came from him.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 04:17 PM   #149
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,596
Re: Has Anyone Else Completely Lost Faith In The Government?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Or it's a smear campaign

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk


Bundy is a f*cking piece of sh*t and needs to pay up. He's a crook and should have to play by the same rules as everybody else.

Its amazing how the GOP comdems welfare reciepients but support this racist.

Funny when the real Bundy came out, fox news has completely dropped the story like it never happened. typical
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 08:01 PM   #150
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,880
Re: Has Anyone Else Completely Lost Faith In The Government?

don't go carrying two cellphones around!

CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:33 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.29876 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25