Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

Debating with the enemy


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2012, 09:39 PM   #1111
Playmaker
 
Slingin Sammy 33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 4,347
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

Could U.S. military have helped during Libya attack? - CBS News

Why weren't our military assets engaged here? Aviano and Sigonella are an hours flight away.
__________________
"I would bet.....(if), an angel fairy came down and said, '[You can have anything] in the world you would like to own,' I wouldn't be surprised if you said a football club and particularly the Washington Redskins.'' Jack Kent Cooke, 1996.
Slingin Sammy 33 is offline  

Advertisements
Old 10-25-2012, 03:00 PM   #1112
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 53
Posts: 10,525
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

so, what do you think we should do first? drop a couple of bombs? engage in a war? kill a few thousand innocent people to send a message? its a sticky situation no matter how its handled
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline  
Old 10-26-2012, 01:48 PM   #1113
Playmaker
 
Slingin Sammy 33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 4,347
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
so, what do you think we should do first? drop a couple of bombs? engage in a war? kill a few thousand innocent people to send a message? its a sticky situation no matter how its handled
How about answer urgent requests for military support when Americans are under fire? How about have a f-ing backbone and protect American lives before anything else?

EXCLUSIVE: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say | Fox News
__________________
"I would bet.....(if), an angel fairy came down and said, '[You can have anything] in the world you would like to own,' I wouldn't be surprised if you said a football club and particularly the Washington Redskins.'' Jack Kent Cooke, 1996.
Slingin Sammy 33 is offline  
Old 10-26-2012, 04:45 PM   #1114
Puppy Kicker
 
Daseal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Age: 32
Posts: 8,295
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

Another reason the electoral college should get ditched. The fact that ~200,000 people in Montana have the same weight as ~800,000 people in California is ridiculous.

Secondly, 3 members of the republican electoral college came out and said even if Romney won their district's they'd vote for Ron Paul? That is unacceptable to me -- if the people vote, you respect their wishes. Get rid of the electoral college already!

Three GOP Electors Say They Won't Vote for Romney
3 GOP electors say they won't cast votes for Romney - San Jose Mercury News
__________________
Best. Player. Available.
Daseal is offline  
Old 10-26-2012, 07:17 PM   #1115
Registered User
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 10,069
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daseal View Post
Another reason the electoral college should get ditched. The fact that ~200,000 people in Montana have the same weight as ~800,000 people in California is ridiculous.

Secondly, 3 members of the republican electoral college came out and said even if Romney won their district's they'd vote for Ron Paul? That is unacceptable to me -- if the people vote, you respect their wishes. Get rid of the electoral college already!

Three GOP Electors Say They Won't Vote for Romney
3 GOP electors say they won't cast votes for Romney - San Jose Mercury News

We can't even vote on the weekends and you want to try and get rid of the electoral college?

I don't think Republicans would be please with your innovative electoral ideas.
saden1 is offline  
Old 10-27-2012, 07:55 PM   #1116
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,746
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

AP poll: Majority harbor prejudice against blacks - Yahoo! News


Color me shocked.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is online now  
Old 10-29-2012, 12:55 PM   #1117
Registered User
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 10,069
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
Funny they find that something Obama has to deal with when he gets a high % of white votes but they don't talk about a white guy getting less then 10% of the black vote. Where is that poll to see if they are prejudice against white.

Not all white guys are the same...plenty of white guys [and gals] with D next to their name get the black vote.



Bottom line, you and your nominees are the wrong kind of white guys because of your ideology.
saden1 is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 02:08 PM   #1118
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,394
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingin Sammy 33 View Post
How about answer urgent requests for military support when Americans are under fire? How about have a f-ing backbone and protect American lives before anything else?

EXCLUSIVE: CIA operators were denied request for help during Benghazi attack, sources say | Fox News

Sammy,Fox news ...really???So much for credibility.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 10-29-2012, 04:29 PM   #1119
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,746
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

The progressive case against Obama - Salon.com



A good read.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is online now  
Old 10-30-2012, 03:49 AM   #1120
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,394
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
Yea, blacks have just thrived under the Dems.
....much better then under the Republicans.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 04:01 AM   #1121
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,394
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

If Romney wins.......middle class loses.

Romnopoly - YouTube!
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 08:43 AM   #1122
Playmaker
 
Slingin Sammy 33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 4,347
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
....much better then under the Republicans.
funny you say that. Black Americans' median household income has fallen 11% under Obama....worse than the national average.
__________________
"I would bet.....(if), an angel fairy came down and said, '[You can have anything] in the world you would like to own,' I wouldn't be surprised if you said a football club and particularly the Washington Redskins.'' Jack Kent Cooke, 1996.
Slingin Sammy 33 is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 08:47 AM   #1123
Playmaker
 
Slingin Sammy 33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 4,347
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
If Romney wins.......middle class loses.

Romnopoly - YouTube!
WHEN Romney wins.....the entire country will win. (Except for Obama bundlers/donors who received BILLIONS in gov't backed loans for their junk-bond rated green energy companies and went bankrupt and UAW members who received preferrential treatment in the UAW...ooops...GM bailout).
__________________
"I would bet.....(if), an angel fairy came down and said, '[You can have anything] in the world you would like to own,' I wouldn't be surprised if you said a football club and particularly the Washington Redskins.'' Jack Kent Cooke, 1996.

Last edited by Slingin Sammy 33; 10-30-2012 at 12:02 PM.
Slingin Sammy 33 is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 08:43 AM   #1124
Registered User
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 10,069
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingin Sammy 33 View Post
WHEN Romney wins.....the entire country will win. (Except for Obama bundlers/donors who received BILLIONS in gov't backed loans for their junk-bond rated green energy companies and went bankrupt and UAW members who received preferrential treatment in the UAW...ooops...GM bailout).
You're a true believe...that's admirable but you will be out 200 nonetheless...you can think of this payment as an indulgence fee or a tax on true believers.


Seriously though, thank you.
saden1 is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 09:07 AM   #1125
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,746
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

Chris Christie: Obama ‘outstanding’ in response to Hurricane Sandy

I bet this hurt his ego having to praise Obama.


__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is online now  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.32353 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25