Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

Debating with the enemy


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2012, 11:52 AM   #1216
Playmaker
 
Slingin Sammy 33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 4,341
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
So if Obama did in fact call it a terrorist attack on the 12th how come on the 16th did they go on the talk shows and call it an uncontrolled mob attack? I would guess to cover up them ingnoring request for additional security and warning of an attack. We also now know that Biden lied in the debate when he said the reason for not calling it a terrorist attack was because at first they did not know it was a terrorist attack. Biden said they didn't know for some time that it was a terroist attack but Obama now says he called it a terrorist attack the very next day.
and to the UN, and in WH press conferences, and on other shows until the 25th of Sept.

The Obama Admin botched this one big time....and as always the cover-up is worse than the event itself.
__________________
"I would bet.....(if), an angel fairy came down and said, '[You can have anything] in the world you would like to own,' I wouldn't be surprised if you said a football club and particularly the Washington Redskins.'' — Jack Kent Cooke, 1996.
Slingin Sammy 33 is offline  

Advertisements
Old 10-18-2012, 02:29 PM   #1217
The Starter
 
budw38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Northern,Va.
Posts: 2,419
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
Are you really that bad at reading comprehension? Can you not see where he transitions from talking about 9/11 the prior day to the events that happened the night prior? I'll underline the key part of this that transitions.

Just because he mentioned the the prior day being 9/11 doesn't mean he was talking about 9/11 in regards to the part on terror. Continue on believing bullshit that is plain as day.


Also, who gives a flying **** if he blamed it on the video or called it act of terror? Really? Does it ****ing matter? Hell no. It's just another GOP tactic to distract the uneducated and cult members from the real issues. (of them wanting to keep the rich large and in charge)
Which is it ,does the GOP want to " keep " the rich in charge or pander to the " uneducated / cult " ? So the GOP " Keeps " the rich in charge , does this mean the Dems want homeless / junkies in charge and put the rich into poverty ? Anyone with a work ethic can succeed in the US , if they so desire , DEMS and REPS have little to ZERO control over this .
budw38 is offline  
Old 10-18-2012, 02:54 PM   #1218
Registered User
 
SBXVII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,766
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

Shall we jump on some of the other lies that were stated?

Timothy P. Carney: Obama's 'war on women' canard is not fooling women | WashingtonExaminer.com

Obama argues tax claims in debate

I also love this:

Oh no! We can’t let Romney win, he’ll let lobbyists in the White House!!! | WashingtonExaminer.com
SBXVII is offline  
Old 10-18-2012, 03:35 PM   #1219
Playmaker
 
Slingin Sammy 33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Virginia Beach
Posts: 4,341
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

Evaluation of Romney tax plan, quick summary, it lifts personal income across all income brackets by approx 7.4%. Similar plans were enacted by JFK, Reagan and W, all achieved economic success.

Simulating the Economic Effects of Romney's Tax Plan | Tax Foundation
__________________
"I would bet.....(if), an angel fairy came down and said, '[You can have anything] in the world you would like to own,' I wouldn't be surprised if you said a football club and particularly the Washington Redskins.'' — Jack Kent Cooke, 1996.
Slingin Sammy 33 is offline  
Old 10-18-2012, 03:40 PM   #1220
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooskins View Post
Awesome. A society with increasing income disparities. We keep on keeping on then the "American Dream" becomes just that. A dream.

And thanks for a relevant reply after NCskins explained his (and frankly the rest of this nation's) understanding of the quote.
Its only a dream if people convience someone its only a dream like the democratic party has been spouting for years. See my answer above to the Obama lie and yes the nation is figuring out if he called it a terrorist attack on the 12th then why call it something else on the 16th.
firstdown is offline  
Old 10-18-2012, 03:45 PM   #1221
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingin Sammy 33 View Post
Evaluation of Romney tax plan, quick summary, it lifts personal income across all income brackets by approx 7.4%. Similar plans were enacted by JFK, Reagan and W, all achieved economic success.

Simulating the Economic Effects of Romney's Tax Plan | Tax Foundation
Wait one minute. JFK wouldn't cut taxes for the rich or greedy corporations to simulate the economy. That's a lie from the right and what Romney wants to do.

firstdown is offline  
Old 10-18-2012, 04:27 PM   #1222
Registered User
 
SBXVII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,766
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
No, he wasn't right and she was.

FactCheck.org : FactChecking the Hofstra Debate

I know its probably been said and pointed out but both were somewhat right. Yes Obama did say "no act of terror", but that was just a blanket statement most likely as every thing now a days is terrorism if it is an act against America. The next day on national TV Bidden said it was a protest due to the movie posted on Youtube about Muslims.

Now one would think the President and Vice President would have had their act straight, but they didn't. On top of that the spokes people for the White House ran with the whole "it was a protest" idea for about a week maybe longer before they actually came out and said it was a planned attack, terrorism on America.

Personally I believed as Romney did that having the Embassy request extra security in advance due to a prior warning, and being refused the extra security, the President and Vice President should have known with hours or less of the incident whether it was an act of terror or not and let us know. I think instead the higher ups were afraid that the whole mess would come back to haunt them, that they knew about the threat, the request for extra security, and no one did anything. So they pretend to not have known and claim it was spontanious, atleast up until it was proven they were warned and a request was made and denied.

If I was any of the 3 family members if who died I'd be filing a law suit against the Gov. for failing to protect them.
SBXVII is offline  
Old 10-18-2012, 04:36 PM   #1223
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBXVII View Post
I know its probably been said and pointed out but both were somewhat right. Yes Obama did say "no act of terror", but that was just a blanket statement most likely as every thing now a days is terrorism if it is an act against America. The next day on national TV Bidden said it was a protest due to the movie posted on Youtube about Muslims.

Now one would think the President and Vice President would have had their act straight, but they didn't. On top of that the spokes people for the White House ran with the whole "it was a protest" idea for about a week maybe longer before they actually came out and said it was a planned attack, terrorism on America.

Personally I believed as Romney did that having the Embassy request extra security in advance due to a prior warning, and being refused the extra security, the President and Vice President should have known with hours or less of the incident whether it was an act of terror or not and let us know. I think instead the higher ups were afraid that the whole mess would come back to haunt them, that they knew about the threat, the request for extra security, and no one did anything. So they pretend to not have known and claim it was spontanious, atleast up until it was proven they were warned and a request was made and denied.

If I was any of the 3 family members if who died I'd be filing a law suit against the Gov. for failing to protect them.

Funny thing is the left was set on making everyone believe that Obama had called it a terrorist act they forgot it would also make their other statements a lie.
firstdown is offline  
Old 10-18-2012, 04:49 PM   #1224
Registered User
 
SBXVII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,766
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
Sure. I can pull up many conservative fear mongers wanting to go to war with Iran/Iraq/Syria....and others. THEY MIGHT BOMB US GUYS SO LETS DRIVE THE COUNTRY BROKE TO PROTECT OURSELVES.

Stalemate. (again)


As I said, I pay for shit that I don't want to pay for and it covers a larger percentage of the budget than you having to pay for abortion/birth control. Just like the typical GOPer. Bitching about a penny while thousands of dollars are swindled right out the back door.
Your right. Our government needs a huge overhaul. I've been told we won't get away with it but the President should announce that anyone working for the government that has 20+ yrs will be forced into retirement. Lets save some money. Make the companies whome the government bailed out pay back what they owe. Pull our troops back and let the middle east go to hell in a hand basket. Besides no one in Europe is concerned about Iran or any other country in the middle east and they are closer. Stop giving/donating money to other countries when we have needs right here in America. No need to keep givnig money to countries to help fight terror if they are not going to fight terror. Legalize marijuana, and regulate it like alcohol and cigarrets. Stop being the worlds police if we are not going to be repayed for it, ie; money or oil. Start drilling and relying on our own oil which should force OPEC to lower their prices in order to get us to start buying again. Put China on notice about the money manipulation. Provide better security at our boarders then talk about amnesty for those already here. Get them paying into social security and health insurance. Completely drop socialized medicine. It does not work. Again... ask a Canadian. Provide health insurance through the Department of Social Security depending on house hold income like food stamps. Force anyone who is collecting from social services who is an able bodied human being to go to work in order to collect any type of services. No more freebies. Put the billions of dollars the government took out of Social scurity to help fund other programs yrs ago back so there won't be an issue of money there.

Force everyone who works for the government to take a pay cut from the President down. No bonuses or raises until the economy is straightened out. ***FLAT TAX***, make everyone pay a % of what they earn. Fair is fair. If I make $100,000 then I pay 10% of what I earned, if I make 9,000,000 then i pay 10% of what I earn. Close all the loopholes. No loopholes. 10% period. severly reduce the IRS's role.

Get rid of Pork belly bills. Give the power back to the people, if a bill needs to be immediatly voted on then an announcement can be made and with in say 3-4 months there can be an emergency vote by the public. If it's not an emergency bill then it can be held off until the next election for the public to vote on.

Wow, I could go on and on. lol.
SBXVII is offline  
Old 10-18-2012, 05:06 PM   #1225
Registered User
 
SBXVII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,766
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
Funny thing is the left was set on making everyone believe that Obama had called it a terrorist act they forgot it would also make their other statements a lie.
Both Romney and Obama have bent the truth slightly. In such a way to make themselves look good.

I'll happily tell you now I voted for Obama simply because I personally feel that when one party is in office too long gov. grows statnant. Now that Obama has not changed much of the situation we are in and pretty much made it worse then to throw "ObamaCare" on top of it which will add 3 trillion to the deficit the first year alone not to mention what the cost will be to enforce the law is crazy. I've worked in the medical field for 14 yrs and completely dissagree with ObamaCare. Don't want it. Hate it. I'm voting for whoever is not Obama.

I feel for those with out health insureance, I do. But if socialized medicine is what you want then please, please, please move to Canada. If you don't have it now one more year won't hurt you, and you might not have to wait that long to get it. Go enjoy it. I don't want it.

This country was founded on freedom of the people. The Revolutionary War was to free us from tirrany (gov. telling us what we can and can't do). The Civil War was not just about slavery, it was about the states having the right to make their own decisions and not decisions forced upon them by the government. Federal Law was not to superseed State Law. It was meant to back up, or support the states. Instead we the people have allowed the Federal government to have all the control they want, make any rule or law they want, and force it upon the public and states.

Everyone is forgetting that "WE" are in charge and the Representatives are supposed to be working for "US". Each and everyone of our States were and are supposed to have final say in regards to laws being passed and laws the public is supposed to adhere to.
SBXVII is offline  
Old 10-18-2012, 05:15 PM   #1226
Registered User
 
SBXVII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Virginia
Posts: 7,766
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

Enjoy:

Quote:
President Obama's accomplishments... Here is the list. Impressive.....

First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.

First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.

First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States

First President to violate the War Powers Act. .

First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico .

First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.

First President to spend a trillion dollars on 'shovel-ready' jobs when there was no such thing as 'shovel-ready' jobs.

First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.

First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.

First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S. , including those with criminal convictions.

First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.

First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.

First President to terminate America 's ability to put a man in space.

First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.

First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.

First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.

First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke-out on the reasons for their rate increases.

First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.

First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).

First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).

First President to fire an inspector general of Ameri-Corps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.

First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.

First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.

First President to golf 73 separate times in his first two and a half years in office, 102 to date.

First President to hide his medical, educational and travel records.

First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.

First President to go on multiple global "apology tours" and concurrent "insult our friends" tours.

First President to go on 17 lavish vacations, including date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayer.

First President to have 22 personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.

First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.

First President to repeat the Holy Quran & tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.

First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they "volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences".

Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion.

First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).

Impressive isn't it .. all done in 4 years .. what does his agenda leave for him to do if re-elected ..
SBXVII is offline  
Old 10-18-2012, 05:56 PM   #1227
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,189
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slingin Sammy 33 View Post
Evaluation of Romney tax plan, quick summary, it lifts personal income across all income brackets by approx 7.4%. Similar plans were enacted by JFK, Reagan and W, all achieved economic success.

Romneys 5 point tax plan....


For all the details on Mitt Romney's 5 trillion dollar tax plan visit ROMNEYTAXPLAN.COM
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 10-18-2012, 06:07 PM   #1228
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,189
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

This might educate you.Follow the time line!

Romney the Liar

During the past several weeks of campaigning, Mitt Romney has argued that President Obama’s supposed failure to label the killing of Benghazi “terrorism” for two weeks was evidence that he had failed to lead on the issue. After Candy Crowley debunked Romney’s claim during the Tuesday debate, the right doubled down on Romney’s argument, suggesting Obama only used the term “act of terror” generally despite clear references to Benghazi on September 12 and 13.
Setting aside the dubious propriety of this semantic standard for leadership, it turns out Romney himself has failed on these terms: Obama managed to label the attacks terrorism twice in the two days following the attacks before Romney used the term once.
The first unmistakable reference to terrorism from the Romney campaign came on September 20, after top counterterrorism officials had publicly described the attacks as terrorism. The first clear statement from Romney himself was on September 25, when he told Fox News that the Benghazi attack was “an act of terror. … But the White House doesn't want to admit it.”
Here is a timeline of the relevant events, starting the day after the September 11th attack:
SEPTEMBER 12: Romney gives a press conference to clarify his initial press release accusing Obama of sympathizing with the attackers.The full transcript of the event shows that he never used the words “terror,” “terrorism,” or “al-Qaeda.” That was Romney’s first statement on the event since the initial release the night before. Roughly 30 minutes afterwards, Obama used the phrase “acts of terror” to describe Benghazi in his Rose Garden remarks.
SEPTEMBER 13: The President used the same phrase to describe the attacks at a September 13 at a campaign event. Romney also addressed the tragedy in Libya at a campaign event, but the on-site reporting (the campaign does not appear to have provided a transcript) does not mention him referring to the attacks as terrorism and, moreover, suggests that Romney did not directly challenge the administration’s approach (semantic or otherwise) to the events.
SEPTEMBER 19: Matt Olsen, director of the National Counterterrorism Center, says “[Americans] were killed in the course of a terrorist attack on our embassy.”
SEPTEMBER 20: Romney spokesperson Ryan Williams says “Governor Romney believes our immediate priority in Libya is to track down and bring to justice those terrorists who brutally murdered our diplomats. The attack is a clear reminder that terrorists, particularly those linked to Al Qaeda, remain a grave threat and one that is growing in North Africa.” White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said “It is, I think, self-evident that what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack.”
SEPTEMBER 25: Romney tells Fox that “That’s an act of terror. But the White House doesn’t want to admit it.”



You see, folks, Romney isn't just flat out lying; HE'S THE ONE WHO FAILED AS A LEADER--NOT BARACK OBAMA!
Oh... and just a reminder. This is Willard smirking right after he had issued his vile statement saying the Obama administration was in sympathy with the attackers. You know...the one Willard gave BEFORE ALL THE FAMILIES OF THOSE KILLED IN THE ATTACK HAD EVEN BEEN NOTIFIED:
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 10-18-2012, 06:25 PM   #1229
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: 2012 Presidential Election (free for all edition)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
This might educate you.Follow the time line!

Romney the Liar

During the past several weeks of campaigning, Mitt Romney has argued that President Obama’s supposed failure to label the killing of Benghazi “terrorism” for two weeks was evidence that he had failed to lead on the issue. After Candy Crowley debunked Romney’s claim during the Tuesday debate, the right doubled down on Romney’s argument, suggesting Obama only used the term “act of terror” generally despite clear references to Benghazi on September 12 and 13.
Setting aside the dubious propriety of this semantic standard for leadership, it turns out Romney himself has failed on these terms: Obama managed to label the attacks terrorism twice in the two days following the attacks before Romney used the term once.
The first unmistakable reference to terrorism from the Romney campaign came on September 20, after top counterterrorism officials had publicly described the attacks as terrorism. The first clear statement from Romney himself was on September 25, when he told Fox News that the Benghazi attack was “an act of terror. … But the White House doesn't want to admit it.”
Here is a timeline of the relevant events, starting the day after the September 11th attack:
SEPTEMBER 12: Romney gives a press conference to clarify his initial press release accusing Obama of sympathizing with the attackers.The full transcript of the event shows that he never used the words “terror,” “terrorism,” or “al-Qaeda.” That was Romney’s first statement on the event since the initial release the night before. Roughly 30 minutes afterwards, Obama used the phrase “acts of terror” to describe Benghazi in his Rose Garden remarks.
SEPTEMBER 13: The President used the same phrase to describe the attacks at a September 13 at a campaign event. Romney also addressed the tragedy in Libya at a campaign event, but the on-site reporting (the campaign does not appear to have provided a transcript) does not mention him referring to the attacks as terrorism and, moreover, suggests that Romney did not directly challenge the administration’s approach (semantic or otherwise) to the events.
SEPTEMBER 19: Matt Olsen, director of the National Counterterrorism Center, says “[Americans] were killed in the course of a terrorist attack on our embassy.”
SEPTEMBER 20: Romney spokesperson Ryan Williams says “Governor Romney believes our immediate priority in Libya is to track down and bring to justice those terrorists who brutally murdered our diplomats. The attack is a clear reminder that terrorists, particularly those linked to Al Qaeda, remain a grave threat and one that is growing in North Africa.” White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said “It is, I think, self-evident that what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack.”
SEPTEMBER 25: Romney tells Fox that “That’s an act of terror. But the White House doesn’t want to admit it.”




You see, folks, Romney isn't just flat out lying; HE'S THE ONE WHO FAILED AS A LEADER--NOT BARACK OBAMA!
Oh... and just a reminder. This is Willard smirking right after he had issued his vile statement saying the Obama administration was in sympathy with the attackers. You know...the one Willard gave BEFORE ALL THE FAMILIES OF THOSE KILLED IN THE ATTACK HAD EVEN BEEN NOTIFIED:
Poor attempt. Romney is not the current president and does not have the info that Obama has every single day. Also it was Obama and company saying it was a mob attack and how would Romney know that the White House had all those warnings prior to the attack?
firstdown is offline  
Old 10-18-2012, 06:40 PM   #1230
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBXVII View Post
Both Romney and Obama have bent the truth slightly. In such a way to make themselves look good.

I'll happily tell you now I voted for Obama simply because I personally feel that when one party is in office too long gov. grows statnant. Now that Obama has not changed much of the situation we are in and pretty much made it worse then to throw "ObamaCare" on top of it which will add 3 trillion to the deficit the first year alone not to mention what the cost will be to enforce the law is crazy. I've worked in the medical field for 14 yrs and completely dissagree with ObamaCare. Don't want it. Hate it. I'm voting for whoever is not Obama.

I feel for those with out health insureance, I do. But if socialized medicine is what you want then please, please, please move to Canada. If you don't have it now one more year won't hurt you, and you might not have to wait that long to get it. Go enjoy it. I don't want it.

This country was founded on freedom of the people. The Revolutionary War was to free us from tirrany (gov. telling us what we can and can't do). The Civil War was not just about slavery, it was about the states having the right to make their own decisions and not decisions forced upon them by the government. Federal Law was not to superseed State Law. It was meant to back up, or support the states. Instead we the people have allowed the Federal government to have all the control they want, make any rule or law they want, and force it upon the public and states.

Everyone is forgetting that "WE" are in charge and the Representatives are supposed to be working for "US". Each and everyone of our States were and are supposed to have final say in regards to laws being passed and laws the public is supposed to adhere to.
You have my vote SBXVII
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is online now  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.44972 seconds with 10 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25