Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


Gun Control Thread- Should we?

Debating with the enemy


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2013, 05:01 AM   #436
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,352
Re: Gun Control Thread- Should we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Walton View Post
Cuomo wants to "win" and have it his way. He doesnt have the countrys best interests at heart, just his own. You can tell by the way he words things.
Not to mention the guys idiotic 16 oz soda ban.
New York is a sh1thole of repression.

That would be mayor Bloomberg,not the Governor.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  

Advertisements
Old 01-17-2013, 07:11 AM   #437
Playmaker
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 4,683
Re: Gun Control Thread- Should we?

Right, sorry.
I get liberty grabbing bleeding hearts mixed up.
__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968
Alvin Walton is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 08:44 AM   #438
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,102
Re: Gun Control Thread- Should we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Walton View Post
Right, sorry.
I get liberty grabbing bleeding hearts mixed up.
After all the liberal politician hiding behind kids last night, I was struck by how yesterday the front page story in the NY Times website was a bus strike with kids being sent to school any which way:


At Root of Strike, Runaway Costs in City’s School Busing System

The union school bus system was costing almost $7000 per passenger?
HailGreen28 is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 04:17 PM   #439
Registered User
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 10,069
Re: Gun Control Thread- Should we?

They don't have to use kids, the kids are just the catalyst for change because the act was so heinous. With respect to gun violence in America the body of work is imminence and speaks for itself (i.e. getting murdered in a fcking movie theater).

But yes, NRA, the presidents children and the children of regular folks are the same and Obama clearly hates the children of the avg Joe by not providing them with personal protection.
saden1 is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 04:23 PM   #440
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 53
Posts: 10,525
Re: Gun Control Thread- Should we?

saden...don't interject fact into this discussion. its all about prying guns from peoples cold, dead hands...hahahaha
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 04:28 PM   #441
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,700
Re: Gun Control Thread- Should we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
But yes, NRA, the presidents children and the children of regular folks are the same and Obama clearly hates the children of the avg Joe by not providing them with personal protection.
Hate is a strong word. Disinterested, possibly.
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 05:35 PM   #442
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,352
Re: Gun Control Thread- Should we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
Talking about using kids as a pawn see what the unuions are doing on you tube. Also Bloomburg says he should have tackled this issue 10 yrs back but didn't have the time. Funny he found the time to pass all those new gun laws.


So do you think a school bus strike and a mass murder of school children and teachers are equal issues?
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 05:52 PM   #443
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,700
Re: Gun Control Thread- Should we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
So do you think a school bus strike and a mass murder of school children and teachers are equal issues?
No. Why, do you?

Actually, forget the question. You'll only lie anyway.
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 07:45 PM   #444
Playmaker
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 4,683
Re: Gun Control Thread- Should we?

Whats this thread about again?
__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968
Alvin Walton is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 08:09 PM   #445
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,102
Re: Gun Control Thread- Should we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Walton View Post
Whats this thread about again?
After last night and at least CBS' coverage of Obama's gun control, it's about kids. Which apparently aren't worth guarding more, as much as disarming law abiding citizens and catering to union strikes is, according to liberals in general in their actions.

Last edited by HailGreen28; 01-17-2013 at 08:15 PM.
HailGreen28 is offline  
Old 01-18-2013, 04:17 AM   #446
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,352
Re: Gun Control Thread- Should we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
No. Why, do you?

Actually, forget the question. You'll only lie anyway.
Sorry forgot,anti -Guns=liars

Gun owners=good citizens

Dems,Libs = satin

Republicans= saints
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 01-18-2013, 04:21 AM   #447
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,352
Re: Gun Control Thread- Should we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Walton View Post
Whats this thread about again?

Gun control but if you say anything for it, you are called a liar.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 01-18-2013, 08:20 AM   #448
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,102
Re: Gun Control Thread- Should we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Gun control but if you say anything for it, you are called a liar.
You just lied (strawmanned) in the post before this one. Heck you also did it in the post I quoted. Other people have been able to talk on both sides without lying. (ex: Daseal, me, and RR)

Not to mention you still owe RR an apology, don't you?
HailGreen28 is offline  
Old 01-18-2013, 09:50 AM   #449
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,700
Re: Gun Control Thread- Should we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post
You just lied (strawmanned) in the post before this one. Heck you also did it in the post I quoted. Other people have been able to talk on both sides without lying. (ex: Daseal, me, and RR)

Not to mention you still owe RR an apology, don't you?
Yeah, I'm not holding my breath HG, I know we're all forewarned when we see a Giantone posting it'll be a 'giant one', as in big lie.
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 01-18-2013, 04:59 PM   #450
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,352
Re: Gun Control Thread- Should we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
Really stupid question.


Maybe but I'm not the poster that tied the two together.Post #486
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.36381 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25