Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


Pro-gun article

Debating with the enemy


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2014, 08:15 PM   #346
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Pro-gun article

FBI Report Shows Violent Crime Decreased as Gun Sales Increased

Violent crime fell during the first six months of 2013--at the same time the number of gun purchases was expanding.

According to preliminary FBI stats, "All offenses in the category of violent crime" fell during the first six months of 2013, compared to the same time period in 2012.

UPI reports that this included "murder, non-negligent manslaughter, forcible rape, [and] aggravated assault and robbery." Specifically, "murders declined by 6.9 percent, forcible rapes declined 10.6 percent, aggravated assaults decreased 6.6 percent and robbery offenses were down by 1.8 percent."

On January 6, 2014, Breitbart News reported that background checks for gun purchases had skyrocketed in 2013, particularly in the early part of the year, which coincides with the period of time in which, according to FBI stats, crime fell.

Throughout 2013 as a whole, there were 21,093,273 background checks, compared to 19,592,303 in 2012.

Mmmmmmm, smug!
RedskinRat is offline  

Advertisements
Old 02-21-2014, 09:32 PM   #347
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Pro-gun article

RedskinRat is offline  
Old 02-22-2014, 07:31 PM   #348
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,059
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
How is that ,these guys had not had guns people would still be alive today. You must be one of them ,your courage is in the clip .
Yeesh. I guess in G1's fantasy land, stupid people having arguments never reach for knives, crowbars, etc......

MD was right about posts like that.
HailGreen28 is offline  
Old 02-23-2014, 10:07 AM   #349
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,344
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post
Yeesh. I guess in G1's fantasy land, stupid people having arguments never reach for knives, crowbars, etc......

MD was right about posts like that.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 02-23-2014, 10:36 AM   #350
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 84,986
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
You have to blame Matty, JR and their ilk. True story.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
please leave my name out of this ridiculousness
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 02-23-2014, 10:55 AM   #351
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,059
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
HailGreen28 is offline  
Old 02-23-2014, 07:18 PM   #352
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,344
Re: Pro-gun article


Look at post #360 in this thread .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 02-24-2014, 06:48 AM   #353
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,059
Re: Pro-gun article

HailGreen28 is offline  
Old 02-24-2014, 09:52 PM   #354
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Pro-gun article

RedskinRat is offline  
Old 02-25-2014, 03:57 AM   #355
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,344
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Thank you for explaining your point of view .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 02-25-2014, 10:12 AM   #356
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Thank you for explaining your point of view .
OMG, you're an absolute master of discourse! /SARC

Could you be any less open to ideas and childish in your responses? No, you could not.

Please continue to represent your team as we'd expect.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 02-25-2014, 11:07 AM   #357
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,059
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
OMG, you're an absolute master of discourse! /SARC

Could you be any less open to ideas and childish in your responses? No, you could not.

Please continue to represent your team as we'd expect.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
I just wish he'd stick to talking about gun control, the NJ Yiants, and Eli Manning. He's making Christians, and people who give police the benefit of the doubt, look bad.
HailGreen28 is offline  
Old 02-25-2014, 12:05 PM   #358
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post
I just wish he'd stick to talking about gun control, the NJ Yiants, and Eli Manning. He's making Christians, and people who give police the benefit of the doubt, look bad.
His perspectives are not Christian values.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline  
Old 02-25-2014, 01:16 PM   #359
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,059
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
His perspectives are not Christian values.
Agreed.
HailGreen28 is offline  
Old 02-25-2014, 07:55 PM   #360
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,344
Re: Pro-gun article

LOL, sorry I apologize it's just when I see the three of you posting together you remind me of the Three Stooges .



__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.77283 seconds with 10 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25