Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


Pro-gun article

Debating with the enemy


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2014, 04:11 AM   #376
Playmaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,995
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
OMG, you're an absolute master of discourse! /SARC

Could you be any less open to ideas and childish in your responses? No, you could not.

Please continue to represent your team as we'd expect.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

When you and HG28 bring up my team in threads that have nothing to do with football then I know I'm right .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  

Advertisements
Old 02-26-2014, 07:13 AM   #377
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,597
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
When you and HG28 bring up my team in threads that have nothing to do with football then I know I'm right .
LOL. So you talk nonsense, insult, and make a fool of yourself. But if someone dares to bring up your dirty football team in a debate, that's a transgression that in your mind automatically means that *you're right*?

BTW- We bring up your football team in reference to YOU. Because once you started lying about other's arguments, recently misrepresenting MD statement on defending others here (Pro-gun article), and making a fool of yourself this forum, it's very satisfying to any non-Giants fan to look at which team you represent.
HailGreen28 is offline  
Old 02-26-2014, 09:49 AM   #378
Contains football related knowledge
 
JoeRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Second Star On The Right
Age: 51
Posts: 8,497
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
You have to blame Matty, JR and their ilk. True story.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Ummm ... no.
__________________
You aren't worth the water in my spit but, maybe, just maybe, you're worth the lead in my shotgun.
JoeRedskin is offline  
Old 02-26-2014, 10:23 AM   #379
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
What are ?
Enjoy.

The Bible and self-defense

What Does The Bible Say About Gun Control?
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline  
Old 02-26-2014, 10:34 AM   #380
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
When you and HG28 bring up my team in threads that have nothing to do with football then I know I'm right .
When I did, it perfectly in the point I was making and was on-topic.


Now if I had brought up the Giants WR Plaxico Burress who obviously did not have propert NRA handgun training or respect for local laws and shot himself in the leg and went to jail for carrying illegally...that would have been petty and reaching.

It's idiots like Plax that make 99% of responsible, law-abiding gun owners look bad...not the father who carries to protect his family in a bad area without ever intending to ever draw it.

Most gun owners realize that your life will change forever the moment you touch the trigger for any reason other than practice and try to avoid doing so unless it's the last resort.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline  
Old 02-26-2014, 12:28 PM   #381
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
Ummm ... no.
Attorneys? Right? I see bad people!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 02-26-2014, 12:42 PM   #382
Contains football related knowledge
 
JoeRedskin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Second Star On The Right
Age: 51
Posts: 8,497
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Attorneys? Right? I see bad people!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Attorneys aren't "bad" ... that would imply some type of objective moral / ethical compass. Attorneys simply don't care about such silly objective standards. Good / Bad ... you say po-tay-to, I say po-tah-to.

and ... for the record ... any one who wants to take a swing at me is free to make the attempt with the understanding that I will reciprocate in kind.

... and then sue them.
__________________
You aren't worth the water in my spit but, maybe, just maybe, you're worth the lead in my shotgun.
JoeRedskin is offline  
Old 02-26-2014, 01:50 PM   #383
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
First rule of Fight Club......

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 02-26-2014, 03:41 PM   #384
Playmaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,995
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post
LOL. So you talk nonsense, insult, and make a fool of yourself. But if someone dares to bring up your dirty football team in a debate, that's a transgression that in your mind automatically means that *you're right*?

BTW- We bring up your football team in reference to YOU. Because once you started lying about other's arguments, recently misrepresenting MD statement on defending others here (Pro-gun article), and making a fool of yourself this forum, it's very satisfying to any non-Giants fan to look at which team you represent.
With every response ,you prove my point better than I ever could ,thank you.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 02-26-2014, 03:58 PM   #385
Playmaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,995
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeydad View Post
I'll make a deal with you , I leave this site (yes 4 real ) if you can show me in a real Bible where it mentions a shot gun ,hand gun ,AK 47 etc. Not someone's interpretation of the bible either ,that means not the bible according to the NRA .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 02-26-2014, 04:00 PM   #386
Playmaker
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 4,995
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeredskin View Post
attorneys aren't "bad" ... That would imply some type of objective moral / ethical compass. Attorneys simply don't care about such silly objective standards. Good / bad ... You say po-tay-to, i say po-tah-to.

And ... For the record ... Any one who wants to take a swing at me is free to make the attempt with the understanding that i will reciprocate in kind.

... And then sue them.

lol.......
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 02-26-2014, 04:05 PM   #387
Playmaker
 
over the mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: baltimore
Posts: 3,189
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I'll make a deal with you , I leave this site (yes 4 real ) if you can show me in a real Bible where it mentions a shot gun ,hand gun ,AK 47 etc. Not someone's interpretation of the bible either ,that means not the bible according to the NRA .
G1 dont leave.

You are the only NFC east foe who hangs out here.
over the mountain is offline  
Old 02-26-2014, 04:06 PM   #388
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I'll make a deal with you , I leave this site (yes 4 real ) if you can show me in a real Bible where it mentions a shot gun ,hand gun ,AK 47 etc. Not someone's interpretation of the bible either ,that means not the bible according to the NRA .
Technology of the Bible days aside, this should make you think:


Quote:
What Does The Bible Say About Gun Control?
By Larry Pratt

The underlying argument for gun control seems to be that the availability of guns causes crime. By extension, the availability of any weapon would have to be viewed as a cause of crime. What does the Bible say about such a view?

Perhaps we should start at the beginning, or at least very close to the beginningóin Genesis 4. In this chapter, we read about the first murder. Cain had offered an unacceptable sacrifice and Cain was upset that God insisted that he do the right thing. In other words, Cain was peeved that he could not do his own thing.

Cain decided to kill his brother rather than get right with God. There were no guns available, although there may well have been a knife. Whether it was a knife or a rock, the Bible does not say. The point is, the evil in Cainís heart was the cause of the murder, not the availability of the murder weapon.

Godís response was not to ban rocks or knives, or whatever, but to banish the murderer.
Later (see Gen. 9:5-6) God instituted capital punishment, but said not a word about banning weapons.
Keep and Bear Arms - Gun Owners Home Page - 2nd Amendment Supporters


The same moral parallel can be made with the weapons of today.





Precursor to the gun was the slingshot.

__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline  
Old 02-26-2014, 10:25 PM   #389
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,597
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
With every response ,you prove my point better than I ever could ,thank you.
HailGreen28 is offline  
Old 02-27-2014, 09:47 PM   #390
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Pro-gun article

RedskinRat is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.31955 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25