Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


Pro-gun article

Debating with the enemy


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2014, 04:46 PM   #511
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,700
You'll all be crouching in a puddle of your own urine.

<pout>

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
RedskinRat is offline  

Advertisements
Old 03-24-2014, 05:30 PM   #512
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,391
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post

I can't decide if you are dense or willfully ignorant when you try to justify your aim with skewed statistical methods.

I have that thought all the time about you and your buddies .So how many children died in Newtown Conn on that day by car ?It is the ignorance of the pro gun group that make discussions impossible .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 03-24-2014, 09:35 PM   #513
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,700
Re: Pro-gun article

Nobody got killed in my building today. I know of at least 30 other handgun owners that live here, therefore there's NEVER been ANY gun violence in this building EVER. Nor will there ever be.

Using your logic to favor my idea.

I understand that the facts don't support your position, but try, just for once, to look at it honestly.

Now, see if you can honestly answer my question.
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 03-26-2014, 08:51 PM   #514
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,700
Re: Pro-gun article

My kind of gun drill:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI01qKAqYts
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 03-26-2014, 09:22 PM   #515
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,700
Re: Pro-gun article

GiantOne's People:




If you need to ask "Which person?" you're as stupid as GiantOne.
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 03-26-2014, 09:35 PM   #516
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,700
Re: Pro-gun article

California state Sen. Leland Yee arrested on bribery, arms dealing charges

Yee discussed helping the agent get weapons worth $500,000 to $2.5 million, including shoulder-fired automatic weapons and missiles, and took him through the entire process of acquiring them from a Muslim separatist group in the Philippines to bringing them to the United States, according to the affidavit by FBI Special Agent Emmanuel V. Pascua.

Yee was also earlier quote as saying-"It is extremely important that individuals in the state of California do not own assault weapons. I mean that is just so crystal clear, there is no debate, no discussion."

Anti-gun hypocrites, you have to love them. They're adorable!
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 03-26-2014, 11:33 PM   #517
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,720
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
GiantOne's People:




If you need to ask "Which person?" you're as stupid as GiantOne.

Dumb bitches. Just as bad as the religious fundies.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is online now  
Old 03-27-2014, 04:23 AM   #518
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,391
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
.
and RedskinRats type of people ....
25 Deadliest Mass Shootings in U.S. History Fast Facts - CNN.com
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 03-27-2014, 10:08 PM   #519
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,720
Re: Pro-gun article

California Senate's Top Gun Control Advocate Arrested In Firearms Trafficking Plot


Oooo...the irony. One of the Congress biggest anti-gun supporters is caught......running guns.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is online now  
Old 03-28-2014, 07:22 PM   #520
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,700
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Not sure what the purpose of this post is? Are you saying I'm a mass murderer? I'm not

Are you suggesting I support mass murder? I don't

I've also never been murdered with a handgun or committed suicide with one.

What's your point?
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 03-28-2014, 07:54 PM   #521
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,391
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Not sure what the purpose of this post is?









What's your point?
post 527 , what was yours >?
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 03-28-2014, 07:59 PM   #522
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,700
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
post 527 , what was yours >?
So me accusing you of not wanting a debate is the same as you accusing me of being a mass murderer?

Otay.......
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 03-29-2014, 04:13 AM   #523
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,391
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
So me accusing you of not wanting a debate is the same as you accusing me of being a mass murderer?

Otay.......

LOL, yeah so where did I say that ?The earthquake must have made you dizzy .I said they were your people as you said the anti gun people were mine .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 03-29-2014, 07:08 PM   #524
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3,118
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
So me accusing you of not wanting a debate is the same as you accusing me of being a mass murderer?

Otay.......
Gotta laugh when he misinterprets his own posts. I'm still SMH at his implication that the "pro-gun" crowd is responsible for mass murderers. Guess in G1-land, car clubs and auto manufacturers are responsible for drunk driving.....
HailGreen28 is offline  
Old 03-29-2014, 07:55 PM   #525
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,391
Re: Pro-gun article

[QUOTE=HailGreen28;1065889]Gotta laugh when he misinterprets his own posts. QUOTE]


lol....and the lies just keep on coming .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.36617 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25