Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


Pro-gun article

Debating with the enemy


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2014, 05:28 PM   #616
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,113
Re: Pro-gun article

maybe even here ...


__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  

Advertisements
Old 04-10-2014, 05:30 PM   #617
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,113
Re: Pro-gun article

and again .


__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 04-10-2014, 11:42 PM   #618
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Pro-gun article

None of those situations needed a military grade vehicle to solve.

Good, efficient tactics would suffice.

You are part of the problem, GiantOne. It's possible that you're even paid to post such utter nonsense.
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 04-11-2014, 03:30 AM   #619
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,113
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
None of those situations needed a military grade vehicle to solve.

Good, efficient tactics would suffice.

You are part of the problem, GiantOne. It's possible that you're even paid to post such utter nonsense.

Paid ,no .I just get a little miffed when someone with out a clue such as yourself acts like the know all and see all about something he hasn't a clue about .If you are really interest in knowing what the problem is ,look at those video's again, then look in a mirror .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 04-11-2014, 10:57 AM   #620
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
You base your opinion on far less than I ever base my opinion, as shown by your posts, which invariably are nothing more than distractions to the point. You should probably not post anymore, but where would the fun be in that?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 04-11-2014, 04:43 PM   #621
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 10,752
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Paid ,no .I just get a little miffed when someone with out a clue such as yourself acts like the know all and see all about something he hasn't a clue about .If you are really interest in knowing what the problem is ,look at those video's again, then look in a mirror .

If I'm correct, RR has been in the military and my guess is he's familiar with all sorts of armored vehicles and military grade weapons, yet you sit there and say he doesn't have a clue? Interesting.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline  
Old 04-11-2014, 05:07 PM   #622
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,113
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
If I'm correct, RR has been in the military and my guess is he's familiar with all sorts of armored vehicles and military grade weapons, yet you sit there and say he doesn't have a clue? Interesting.
So in not one of your post do you question the intelligence of someone in the profession of what ever you seem to disagree with ,interesting ?
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 04-11-2014, 05:38 PM   #623
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,714
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Paid ,no .I just get a little miffed when someone with out a clue such as yourself acts like the know all and see all about something he hasn't a clue about .If you are really interest in knowing what the problem is ,look at those video's again, then look in a mirror .
so, in the video you posted, where one guy gets out of the car during a traffic stop, and shoots the officer, how would a swat team, or military grade equipment have changed that? Are you suggesting that we now have armored Humvees handling all traffic stops?

Remember to stay on point, you posted a video which you claim shows the need militarized equipment. That is what I am asking you to explain.
CRedskinsRule is offline  
Old 04-11-2014, 06:25 PM   #624
Camp Scrub
 
Buffalo Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Age: 53
Posts: 95
Re: Pro-gun article

Stop feeding the troll, especially since from what I observe the troll is a woman in her 80's that votes Democrat 100% of the time and parrots everything her party stands for. She is so annoying all of her family has long since disowned her, but some how you guys keep her alive. Ignore her, she will no longer have a purpose to live and will die.
Buffalo Bob is offline  
Old 04-11-2014, 08:10 PM   #625
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Pro-gun article

But she's our gimp.....
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 04-12-2014, 04:29 AM   #626
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,113
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post

Remember to stay on point, you posted a video which you claim shows the need militarized equipment. That is what I am asking you to explain.
You don't think extra armor in the car(doors ,panels) would help ,bullet proof glass wouldn't help ?What I do find funny is I must stay on point your teenage buddies do not .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 04-12-2014, 04:35 AM   #627
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,113
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
If I'm correct, RR has been in the military and my guess is he's familiar with all sorts of armored vehicles and military grade weapons, yet you sit there and say he doesn't have a clue? Interesting.

This coming from someone who cries about his fellow workers and post pics of them on the internet so they get in trouble yet we don't know if that pic might have been you ?.As for RR he is an internet BH with no proof other than his say so ,RR and BB both probably still live at home and are 62 ,with food stamps and social security .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 04-12-2014, 04:37 AM   #628
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,113
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Bob View Post
Stop feeding the troll, especially since from what I observe the troll is a woman in her 80's that votes Democrat 100% of the time and parrots everything her party stands for. She is so annoying all of her family has long since disowned her, but some how you guys keep her alive. Ignore her, she will no longer have a purpose to live and will die.

I think maybe you should ignore me, 4,656 posts pretty sure I'm not going anywhere .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 04-12-2014, 09:44 AM   #629
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
You don't think extra armor in the car(doors ,panels) would help ,bullet proof glass wouldn't help ?What I do find funny is I must stay on point your teenage buddies do not .
Extra armor would likely weigh down a normal patrol car, reducing effectiveness in traffic stops. Bulletproof glass sure. But neither of those are about the militarization of the police that you said your videos were proved the need for.
The militarization discussed was about ied proof troop carriers, swat team capabilities in small cities (not large ones named LA or New York).

Just showing a video of a cop being shot, while tragic, isn't proof of a need for military urban attack vehicles.
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline  
Old 04-12-2014, 06:58 PM   #630
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,113
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Extra armor would likely weigh down a normal patrol car, reducing effectiveness in traffic stops. Bulletproof glass sure. But neither of those are about the militarization of the police that you said your videos were proved the need for.
The militarization discussed was about ied proof troop carriers, swat team capabilities in small cities (not large ones named LA or New York).

Just showing a video of a cop being shot, while tragic, isn't proof of a need for military urban attack vehicles.
While I respect it ,that is your opinion .I disagree .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.29245 seconds with 10 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25