Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


Pro-gun article

Debating with the enemy


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2014, 09:58 PM   #646
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Pro-gun article

Bloomberg wastes more more. Good.
RedskinRat is offline  

Advertisements
Old 04-16-2014, 10:09 PM   #647
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Pro-gun article

I've just added a Kimber .45 ACP



The difference is surprising.
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 04-16-2014, 10:17 PM   #648
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Pro-gun article

RedskinRat is offline  
Old 04-17-2014, 11:31 AM   #649
Camp Scrub
 
Buffalo Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Age: 53
Posts: 99
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
I've just added a Kimber .45 ACP



The difference is surprising.
Hopefully you can get ammo or don't shoot much. Everything I need they are always out of and I refuse to hang out in the parking lot on delivery day like a lot of people do. As long as a Democrat is in the White House the panic buying and high prices won't stop. Maybe I should start looking what ammo is always on the shelf and buy a gun to fit that.
Buffalo Bob is offline  
Old 04-17-2014, 06:59 PM   #650
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,168
Re: Pro-gun article

__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 04-17-2014, 07:05 PM   #651
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,168
Re: Pro-gun article

Five people wounded in accidental shootings at THREE different gun and knife shows | Mail Online


__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 04-17-2014, 07:47 PM   #652
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,805
Re: Pro-gun article

Before reading the article, I am willing to bet that none of the people injured went stomping there feet to the government that there oughta be a law. Instead the people who were shot probably held the individuals who shot them responsible.

Now I will go read the article, and see if I am right

edit: read it, didn't really say but the more interesting thing is that this is from 20 Jan 2013.

G1 you really are a troll in these threads... Shame, cuz football wise your posts are decent.
CRedskinsRule is offline  
Old 04-17-2014, 07:54 PM   #653
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,168
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRedskinsRule View Post
Before reading the article, I am willing to bet that none of the people injured went stomping there feet to the government that there oughta be a law. Instead the people who were shot probably held the individuals who shot them responsible.

Now I will go read the article, and see if I am right

edit: read it, didn't really say but the more interesting thing is that this is from 20 Jan 2013.

G1 you really are a troll in these threads... Shame, cuz football wise your posts are decent.

Not a troll , the voice of reason to a small group of very unreasonable posters.
As I have said before I respect your opinion but I disagree .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 04-17-2014, 07:55 PM   #654
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,168
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Bloomberg wastes more more. Good.

Not a waste ,an investment .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 04-19-2014, 07:58 AM   #655
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,755
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Glad there's signs that once in awhile you can think clearly. Though I think the poster maker didn't understand the subject matter any more than you do. This could be good. Broken clock, and all.

Re.the overall poster: So no blanket gun bans, gun restrictions, or gun taxes? Because you're not so stupid you're pissed at guns? Good.

Re.1: Mandatory safety programs? Particularly if the government pays for them, this is very good. From teaching kids NOT to play with guns, to youth and adult handling and shooting training, a one time course would be good. Maybe offer it in high school. The only tricky part is "mandatory". No permanent gun registration should be kept, just records that a person has taken the course, should be good for background checks. And the safety courses must not be restrictively priced high or scarce to find, like the shenanigans DC pulled here. Edit: You know what, still too vulnerable to government abuse, and tying classes to the right to bear arms is unconstitutional. Best thing to do would be to make it a one-time mandatory class in elementary school, and highschool, a requirement for graduation.

Re.2: Depends what you mean by "more thorough background checks". Enforcing existing laws better would be start.

Re.3: Depends of what the definitions of "negligence" laws, like simply having a gun that's not locked in a safe, are a no-go. Tougher penalties on brandishing, using guns like Joe Biden recommended, etc., criminal misuse of guns, would be good though.

So... glad to see some people coming around, I guess?

Last edited by HailGreen28; 04-19-2014 at 08:26 AM.
HailGreen28 is offline  
Old 04-21-2014, 09:09 PM   #656
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Not a waste ,an investment .
You should REALLY check what you're agreeing with before you blindly follow.



This poster sums up how anti-gunners think. Anyone else amused by it?
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 04-22-2014, 04:12 AM   #657
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,168
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
You should REALLY check what you're agreeing with before you blindly follow.

This poster sums up how anti-gunners think. Anyone else amused by it?
Comprehension has never been your strong point ,Thank you for reminding us .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 04-22-2014, 09:35 AM   #658
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Why bother posting when you have nothing to say? You just confirm your idiocy.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 04-22-2014, 10:32 AM   #659
Camp Scrub
 
Buffalo Bob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Beaverdam Virginia
Age: 53
Posts: 99
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
You should REALLY check what you're agreeing with before you blindly follow.



This poster sums up how anti-gunners think. Anyone else amused by it?
More like it shows how much most of them know about guns showing a shell casing flying out of a barrel.
Buffalo Bob is offline  
Old 04-22-2014, 10:58 AM   #660
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Exactly! If the fundamental understanding of firearms is so limited it's no surprise anti-gun people are terrified.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
RedskinRat is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:01 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.34842 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25