Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


Pro-gun article

Debating with the enemy


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2013, 02:32 PM   #91
Playmaker
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 4,298
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I disagree, I think it will help a lot. Tax gun owners , make them have insurance and fee the hell out of them, price ammunition to the moon .As you have seen even when you use logic as with your suggestion about gun safes ,you get insulted. What the right wing gun nuts don't get is this is about gun safety ,not their right to own guns.
So make firearms so expensive that most people cant afford them?
Thats basically what you just said.
Why feck around with that?
Just cut to the chase and have the feds come take them away.

What about the left wing gun nuts?
There are hundreds of thousands of them in this country.
Do they get to have guns?

Ammunition prices are already to the moon, plus some.
__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968

Last edited by Alvin Walton; 04-20-2013 at 02:50 PM.
Alvin Walton is offline  

Advertisements
Old 04-20-2013, 03:48 PM   #92
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,650
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I disagree, I think it will help a lot. Tax gun owners , make them have insurance and fee the hell out of them, price ammunition to the moon .As you have seen even when you use logic as with your suggestion about gun safes ,you get insulted. What the right wing gun nuts don't get is this is about gun safety ,not their right to own guns.
Very dishonest argument on your part, giantone.

Say the Feds increase the price of gas 100x, to reduce the number of auto accidents a year. Still feel that people's ability to use their cars will be unaffected? "Fee the hell out of them" is affecting a person's right to use the item in question.
HailGreen28 is offline  
Old 04-20-2013, 05:19 PM   #93
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,088
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post
Very dishonest argument on your part, giantone.

Say the Feds increase the price of gas 100x, to reduce the number of auto accidents a year. Still feel that people's ability to use their cars will be unaffected? "Fee the hell out of them" is affecting a person's right to use the item in question.
My car is insured the state says it must be, I pay taxes on it, my gas , oil, I pay a fee to get rid of my tires all taxed, and to drive it I must pay tolls and if I hurt injure ,or kill someone they can sue me and to drive it I must make sure it runs right by letting the government do emissions test on it .I MUST ALSO have a license to drive it and if I can't or drive it unsafe ...the government can take it, hell the government will even give me and eye test to make sure I can drive well, do I want guns treated like cars ...SHIT YES!!!
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.

Last edited by Giantone; 04-21-2013 at 11:07 AM.
Giantone is offline  
Old 04-20-2013, 05:33 PM   #94
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,088
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Walton View Post
So make firearms so expensive that most people cant afford them?
Thats basically what you just said.
Why feck around with that?
Just cut to the chase and have the feds come take them away.

What about the left wing gun nuts?
There are hundreds of thousands of them in this country.
Do they get to have guns?

Ammunition prices are already to the moon, plus some.

No ,not basically. That is what I said and that is what I meant . Cigarette's were 75 cents a pack out of a machine in the 70's

Virginia ($5.55): $5.43....still has not stop anyone.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 04-20-2013, 07:09 PM   #95
Playmaker
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 4,298
Re: Pro-gun article

Regardless....thats what would happen.
Your gun tax scheme is ridiculous and will never happen.
Dont quit your day job.
__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968
Alvin Walton is offline  
Old 04-20-2013, 10:18 PM   #96
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,650
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
My car is insured the state says it must be, I pay taxes on it, my gas , oil, I pay a fee to get rid of my tires all taxed, and to drive it I must pay tolls and if I hurt injure ,or kill someone they can sue me and to drive it I must make sure it runs right by letting the government do emissions test on it .I MUST ALSO have a license to drive it and if I can't or drive it unsafe ...the government can take it, hell the government will even give me and I test to make sure I can drive well, do I want guns treated like cars ...SHIT YES!!!
No, you said "Fee the hell out of them (gun owners), price ammunition to the moon".

If you're actually in favor of this same kind of approach to car owners too, I have to ask "What do you have against people being able to drive?"

Last edited by HailGreen28; 04-20-2013 at 10:28 PM.
HailGreen28 is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 08:10 AM   #97
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,088
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post
No, you said "Fee the hell out of them (gun owners), price ammunition to the moon".

If you're actually in favor of this same kind of approach to car owners too, I have to ask "What do you have against people being able to drive?"

You have a real problem with reading comprehension. You and your gun goons keep comparing cars and guns, not me.

YES fee , tax, price it out of reach. Let the government regulate .it to death like they do cars ,as you guys keep comparing
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 09:58 AM   #98
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
You and your gun goons <SNIP>
the lack of credibility is strong in this one.....May the farce be with you.
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 10:01 AM   #99
Playmaker
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 4,298
Re: Pro-gun article

Gun goons....thats amusing......
Always cracks me up when bleeding hearts try to make out gun owners as some small fringe cult when in reality 80+ million (almost a third) of Americans are gun owners.
__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968
Alvin Walton is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 11:00 AM   #100
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,650
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
You have a real problem with reading comprehension. You and your gun goons keep comparing cars and guns, not me.

YES fee , tax, price it out of reach. Let the government regulate .it to death like they do cars ,as you guys keep comparing
Sure giantone, it's not you that has the reading comprehension problem, it's everybody else in this thread. :cheeky-sm

See if a different analogy helps: "Fee the hell out of them (soda makers), price all soft drinks to the moon. Price it out of reach" Do you think you're proposing anything BUT a ban of the item in question?

Like gun laws in DC. Illustrated by a 2011 series here. LINK
HailGreen28 is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 11:11 AM   #101
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,088
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post
Sure giantone, it's not you that has the reading comprehension problem, it's everybody else in this thread. :cheeky-sm

See if a different analogy helps: "Fee the hell out of them (soda makers), price all soft drinks to the moon. Price it out of reach" Do you think you're proposing anything BUT a ban of the item in question?

Like gun laws in DC. Illustrated by a 2011 series here. LINK


Never said everyone, I said you. You compared guns and cars I answered, you don't like it ,get over it.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 11:17 AM   #102
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,088
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
the lack of credibility is strong in this one......

Again and as most times , incorrect.



Gun Shy? A Look at Public Opinion on Gun Control
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 11:35 AM   #103
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,650
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Never said everyone, I said you. You compared guns and cars I answered, you don't like it ,get over it.
Yet no one else in this thread is having the reading comprehension you are, while all you can do is throw insults and try to spin things.

You got called by me and others, on your de-facto ban tactic. Deal with it.

Does gun control work? Or is it a scapegoat for bigger problems?
HailGreen28 is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 11:37 AM   #104
Playmaker
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 4,298
Re: Pro-gun article

One of my favorite gun goons.

__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968
Alvin Walton is offline  
Old 04-21-2013, 12:01 PM   #105
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,088
Re: Pro-gun article

I said gun goons, I didn't say they were ugly. Still just makes he a redneck with a gun.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.38317 seconds with 10 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25