Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


Pro-gun article

Debating with the enemy


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2013, 09:18 PM   #121
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Well played, HG28!
RedskinRat is offline  

Advertisements
Old 04-23-2013, 04:10 AM   #122
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,168
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post


It's a pity these kind of example never make as much press as the other stories. Giantone, unlike your example, all these are as recent as last month. So while you post quotes asking gun owners to justify gun rights, to the victims of outlaws with guns, I'll ask you to explain why we should have gun control, so law abiding people can be robbed, beaten, and murdered. I think you have a lot harder explaining to do, than me.

Giantone, if you meant that your posted quote was "999%" wrong, I'll agree with you.

I agree every gun owner is a "law abiding citizen" , until he kills someone , then he becomes a nut job and doesn't represent "true" gun owners. Thing is you just made my case for me so thank you ,you with out knowing it (ironic isn't it) just proved why gun control laws are needed.
What you by passed in the article and all NRA gun commandos do is that no one is taking any guns, none, nada but they are trying to do is make gun ownership more responsible and safer and the fact that the NRA is against that ,well no wonder they are called "gun nuts".
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 07:13 AM   #123
Playmaker
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 4,324
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I agree every gun owner is a "law abiding citizen" , until he kills someone , then he becomes a nut job and doesn't represent "true" gun owners. Thing is you just made my case for me so thank you ,you with out knowing it (ironic isn't it) just proved why gun control laws are needed.
What you by passed in the article and all NRA gun commandos do is that no one is taking any guns, none, nada but they are trying to do is make gun ownership more responsible and safer and the fact that the NRA is against that ,well no wonder they are called "gun nuts".
Hard to take anything you say seriously when you post garbage like that.....
Your debating skills suck red baboon ass.
__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968
Alvin Walton is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 09:45 AM   #124
Registered User
 
BigHairedAristocrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,917
Re: Pro-gun article

I liked Jon Stewarts solution. The founding fathers never anticipated automatic weapons when they included the right to bear arms. Stop making handguns and let everyone have as many muskets as they want.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 01:02 PM   #125
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHairedAristocrat View Post
I liked Jon Stewarts solution. The founding fathers never anticipated automatic weapons when they included the right to bear arms. Stop making handguns and let everyone have as many muskets as they want.
Jon Stewart is an amusing comic, his political bias makes him a predictable and dull commentator on certain topics, gun control being one. He should just stick to comedy.
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 02:20 PM   #126
Registered User
 
BigHairedAristocrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,917
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Jon Stewart is an amusing comic, his political bias makes him a predictable and dull commentator on certain topics, gun control being one. He should just stick to comedy.
The gun debate IS comedy. People on both sides use outrageous arguments to support their position and criticize their opponents'.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 02:31 PM   #127
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Pro-gun article

I find the arguments pathetic. When Law Enforcement can get to my point of need at or before the person threatening my life, or the life of someone I care about, then I'll happily lock up or give up my firearms.

It won't happen in my lifetime.
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 03:40 PM   #128
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,168
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Walton View Post
Hard to take anything you say seriously when you post garbage like that.....
Your debating skills suck red baboon ass.

Class ,all the way.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 03:43 PM   #129
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,168
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHairedAristocrat View Post
I liked Jon Stewarts solution. The founding fathers never anticipated automatic weapons when they included the right to bear arms. Stop making handguns and let everyone have as many muskets as they want.

I agree, Jon nails it!

__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 04:05 PM   #130
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I agree, Jon nails it!
You probably agree with his stance on Unicorn Leash Laws, don't you?
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 04:41 PM   #131
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,755
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHairedAristocrat View Post
I liked Jon Stewarts solution. The founding fathers never anticipated automatic weapons when they included the right to bear arms. Stop making handguns and let everyone have as many muskets as they want.
By that logic, no speech on the telephone, cell, fax, radio, tv, and internet is safe from censorship and prosecution either, since the founding fathers never anticipated those mediums of speech when they wrote the first amendment.

I don't agree with that "solution" either.
HailGreen28 is online now  
Old 04-23-2013, 04:55 PM   #132
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,168
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
You probably agree with his stance on Unicorn Leash Laws, don't you?

Nope,see this is a trick question ,everyone knows all the hunters shot and killed all the Unicorns .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 05:00 PM   #133
Playmaker
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 4,324
Re: Pro-gun article

About the millionth time I heard the "founding fathers didnt predict this, didnt predict that" argument.
lame lame lame
The 2nd amendment is there to prevent a dictatorship or monarchy from popping back up.
Working as intended!
__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968
Alvin Walton is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 05:07 PM   #134
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,805
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvin Walton View Post
About the millionth time I heard the "founding fathers didnt predict this, didnt predict that" argument.
lame lame lame
The 2nd amendment is there to prevent a dictatorship or monarchy from popping back up.
Working as intended!
In fact the 2nd Amendment, for the purpose it was written(prevention of tyrannical governments), would say that the militia (and hence general population) ought to have the ability to gather and maintain weapons equal to what the government might be able to bring against you. Obviously we no longer see that as a real possibility. (Unless Bill Gates is squirreling away a few F22's somewhere)
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline  
Old 04-23-2013, 05:11 PM   #135
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,755
Re: Pro-gun article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I agree every gun owner is a "law abiding citizen" , until he kills someone , then he becomes a nut job and doesn't represent "true" gun owners. Thing is you just made my case for me so thank you ,you with out knowing it (ironic isn't it) just proved why gun control laws are needed.
What you by passed in the article and all NRA gun commandos do is that no one is taking any guns, none, nada but they are trying to do is make gun ownership more responsible and safer and the fact that the NRA is against that ,well no wonder they are called "gun nuts".
Giantone, that "babbling incoherently" thing you were doing earlier, you're doing it again.

Show me where I made any distinction of "true" gunowners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
What you by passed in the article and all NRA gun commandos do is that no one is taking any guns, none, nada but they are trying to do is make gun ownership more responsible and safer and the fact that the NRA is against that ,well no wonder they are called "gun nuts".
Another lie on your part, giantone.

First off, the "assault weapons ban" Obama promoted that just failed in the Senate would have taken some guns. What's in Feinstein's gun bill

Second, the NRA and other organizations actually do work to make gun ownership more responsible and safer. So I don't think you really know what "safer" and "more responsible" are unless those words = "ban" to you.

Here, let me Google that for you.

Mo. Bill Would Require First Graders to Take NRA Gun Safety Class
The program tells kids what to do if they find a gun

HailGreen28 is online now  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.28862 seconds with 10 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25