Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


Pics For Sharing & Debating

Debating with the enemy


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2014, 07:46 PM   #496
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,352
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  

Advertisements
Old 01-29-2014, 07:47 PM   #497
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,585
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

^^ are you still stuck on GWB??


__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline  
Old 01-29-2014, 07:47 PM   #498
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,352
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 01-29-2014, 07:52 PM   #499
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,352
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 01-29-2014, 07:54 PM   #500
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,352
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 01-29-2014, 08:01 PM   #501
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,352
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 01-29-2014, 08:04 PM   #502
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,352
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 01-29-2014, 09:26 PM   #503
Fire Bruce NOW
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 11,434
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
The two situations are not even remotely the same.

Nixon wiretapped for purely personal gain.

Obama (and Bush before him) wiretapped to try to make the country safer. Bad policy, and I'm not defending it. But it is different in intent than Nixon's purely selfish gain.
__________________
Bruce Allen when in charge alone: 4-12 (.250)
Bruce Allen's overall Redskins record : 28-52 (.350)
Vinny Cerrato's record when in charge alone: 52-65 (.444)
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny
Lotus is offline  
Old 01-29-2014, 09:50 PM   #504
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,700
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Obama (and Bush before him) wiretapped to try to make the country safer.
Don't you have a Sasquatch to litter train?

The wiretapping is about control, not safety.

Now please change your avatar.


Last edited by RedskinRat; 01-29-2014 at 09:57 PM.
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 01-29-2014, 09:54 PM   #505
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,585
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
The two situations are not even remotely the same.

Nixon wiretapped for purely personal gain.

Obama (and Bush before him) wiretapped to try to make the country safer. Bad policy, and I'm not defending it. But it is different in intent than Nixon's purely selfish gain.


Only the weak minded believe that shit. This has NEVER been about terrorism because this has been going on long before 9/11. This has always been about economics, politics and power.

"These Programs Were Never About Terrorism: They're About Economic Spying, Social Control, and Diplomatic Manipulation. They're About Power" Washington's Blog


Quote:
dward Snowden wrote yesterday about mass surveillance by the NSA:

These programs were never about terrorism: they’re about economic spying, social control, and diplomatic manipulation. They’re about power.

Ever heard of Operation Carnivore?

Carnivore (software) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


This has NEVER EVER EVER been about protecting this country from the bad guys.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline  
Old 01-29-2014, 09:58 PM   #506
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,700
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

RedskinRat is offline  
Old 01-29-2014, 10:19 PM   #507
Fire Bruce NOW
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 11,434
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
Only the weak minded believe that shit. This has NEVER been about terrorism because this has been going on long before 9/11. This has always been about economics, politics and power.

"These Programs Were Never About Terrorism: They're About Economic Spying, Social Control, and Diplomatic Manipulation. They're About Power" Washington's Blog





Ever heard of Operation Carnivore?

Carnivore (software) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


This has NEVER EVER EVER been about protecting this country from the bad guys.
You totally missed the point. Everything you listed is not about one man's personal gain. Nixon's wiretapping was.

Besides, the power vs. security opposition you make is logically fallacious since a practice can be both.
__________________
Bruce Allen when in charge alone: 4-12 (.250)
Bruce Allen's overall Redskins record : 28-52 (.350)
Vinny Cerrato's record when in charge alone: 52-65 (.444)
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny
Lotus is offline  
Old 01-29-2014, 10:22 PM   #508
Fire Bruce NOW
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 11,434
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Don't you have a Sasquatch to litter train?

The wiretapping is about control, not safety.

Now please change your avatar.

Your stupid sasquatch comments have no effect on me. I am neither a bigfoot hunter nor a bigfoot believer. I said as much here.

You continue to misconstrue my original comments, which were about scientific method. But since you have argued that science needs no evidence, no one here should be surprised that you continue to not know what science really is.
__________________
Bruce Allen when in charge alone: 4-12 (.250)
Bruce Allen's overall Redskins record : 28-52 (.350)
Vinny Cerrato's record when in charge alone: 52-65 (.444)
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny
Lotus is offline  
Old 01-29-2014, 10:23 PM   #509
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,585
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
You totally missed the point. Everything you listed is not about one man's personal gain. Nixon's wiretapping was.

What they are doing is 1,000,000 times worse. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't blackmailing congressmen either. Didn't Hoover do this exact same shit?
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline  
Old 01-29-2014, 10:24 PM   #510
Fire Bruce NOW
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 11,434
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
What they are doing is 1,000,000 times worse. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't blackmailing congressmen either. Didn't Hoover do this exact same shit?
I already said it was a bad policy so your argument above is pointless.

You're still missing the point: what Nixon did and what Clinton, Bush, and Obama have done are not remotely the same in terms of context.
__________________
Bruce Allen when in charge alone: 4-12 (.250)
Bruce Allen's overall Redskins record : 28-52 (.350)
Vinny Cerrato's record when in charge alone: 52-65 (.444)
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny

Last edited by Lotus; 01-29-2014 at 10:38 PM.
Lotus is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.47941 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25