Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


Pics For Sharing & Debating

Debating with the enemy


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2014, 01:49 PM   #541
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeRedskin View Post
Robots and computers. The answer is robots and computers.

... and cats. Robots, computers and cats.
Good summation. You left off alcohol, firearms and nekkid chicks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
RedskinRat is offline  

Advertisements
Old 01-30-2014, 02:22 PM   #542
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,898
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Yeah, because it is impossible for Obama to violate the Constitution in one situation but protect it in a completely different situation. How hilarious.
Like enforcing immigration laws? Thanks for making my argument for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Actually it did not take two to tango.

Some (not all) Capital Hill Republicans signed a letter in August which described their unilateral plan to shutdown the government if needed. Not only was there a unilateral plan, they put it in writing. Read more here;
Where the G.O.P.'s Suicide Caucus Lives : The New Yorker

I'm not sure how Obama can be blamed for someone else's written document.
All your link is saying the Republicans decided to defund Obamacare, knowing the Democrats could not accept the budget without it, resulting in the government shutting down. And the article repeatedly calling the Republicans "suicide caucus".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Moreover, your line about how Obama cared less about the shutdown than he did about Obamacare misses a fundamental Constitutional point: The ACA is a law and the President is Constitutionally required to enact and defend laws. Put differently, even if Bush had been in the White House, he would have been Constitutionally required to endure the shutdown rather than scrapping the ACA.
Congress has the power of the purse strings. They can defund lots of things "written into law" (military spending, highway and transportation, etc.). Besides the Obamacare regulations on insurance companies and healthcare plans are law, but not the $ amount Congress spends, so I think you're confusing what is law and what isn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
But since we are blaming Obama for someone else's document and for defending the Constitution, I'll offer this: (snip "DON'T BLAME OBAMA PIC")
Blaming Obama for someone opposing him? WTF are you on about?

This pic's just as accurate as the ones blaming Republicans for the shutdown.




The real issue is what both parties passed in Congress as a result of the "shutdown". But hey, enough people think they're getting free unlimited healthcare, and let's blame Republicans not Obama for everything, so who cares!
HailGreen28 is offline  
Old 01-30-2014, 09:04 PM   #543
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

Seems legit

RedskinRat is offline  
Old 01-31-2014, 05:04 AM   #544
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,247
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

HG28,You say in one sentence that "Congress controls the purse strings" and then you say Obama starves Granma's and Vets , again there is that Twilight music .



__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 01-31-2014, 08:50 AM   #545
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,898
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
HG28,You say in one sentence that "Congress controls the purse strings" and then you say Obama starves Granma's and Vets , again there is that Twilight music .



Twilight Zone Opening THEME MUSIC 1962 Rod Serling - YouTube
Ever hear of a veto? Checks and balances? No, both sides depict themselves as steadfast (never blinked!) and the other side as stubborn (suicide!) doing the same tactic. When this results in a problem (the possibility of defaulting, not the "shutdown" sideshow itself), it's both sides fault for not swerving when playing chicken.

But I realize I'm talking over your head. (5th grade level).
HailGreen28 is offline  
Old 01-31-2014, 09:17 PM   #546
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,247
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post
Ever hear of a veto? Checks and balances? No, both sides depict themselves as steadfast (never blinked!) and the other side as stubborn (suicide!) doing the same tactic. When this results in a problem (the possibility of defaulting, not the "shutdown" sideshow itself), it's both sides fault for not swerving when playing chicken.

But I realize I'm talking over your head. (5th grade level).

Again you talk out of your ass , you say it's both sides fault ,yet you blame Obama and no one on the "other side "???try again .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 01-31-2014, 09:31 PM   #547
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,898
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Again you talk out of your ass , you say it's both sides fault ,yet you blame Obama and no one on the "other side "???try again .
It's not my fault, if you can't remember it's the Republican and Democratic Party "at odds"* with each other. Anybody with a third grade reading level would know what I mean.


For certain values of "at odds".
HailGreen28 is offline  
Old 01-31-2014, 10:06 PM   #548
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,247
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post
It's not my fault, if you can't remember it's the Republican and Democratic Party "at odds"* with each other. Anybody with a third grade reading level would know what I mean.


For certain values of "at odds".
key the Twilight zone music .


“He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let that fool you. He really is an idiot.”
Groucho Marx
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 01-31-2014, 10:08 PM   #549
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,247
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post
It's not my fault,.

Yes it is , you got caught ......again .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 01-31-2014, 10:26 PM   #550
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

Quote:
Originally Posted by HailGreen28 View Post
....it's both sides fault for not swerving when playing chicken.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Again you talk out of your ass , you say it's both sides fault ,yet you blame Obama and no one on the "other side "???try again

Do you need HG28 to draw you a map? Should he name each offending MoC or Politician screwing things up? This POTUS has proven to be worthless, he's supposed to heard kittens and get shit sorted. He's divisive and inept, here and abroad.

Maybe the reason you're hearing the Twilight Zone theme so much is that it's where you live?
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 01-31-2014, 10:44 PM   #551
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

RedskinRat is offline  
Old 02-01-2014, 05:00 AM   #552
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,247
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Do you need HG28 to draw you a map? Should he name each offending MoC or Politician screwing things up? This POTUS has proven to be worthless, he's supposed to heard kittens and get shit sorted. He's divisive and inept, here and abroad.

Maybe the reason you're hearing the Twilight Zone theme so much is that it's where you live?


#534 and #540 say different .AS for the twilight stuff nope it only happens when you or HG28 say something stupid .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 02-01-2014, 07:29 AM   #553
Playmaker
 
HailGreen28's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 2,898
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
#534 and #540 say different .AS for the twilight stuff nope it only happens when you or HG28 say something stupid .
HG28: It took two to tango over the "defunding Obamacare" budget. #534

HG28: This pic's just as accurate as the ones blaming Republicans for the shutdown. (Obama baby pic). #540

Giantone: Again you talk out of your ass , you say it's both sides fault ,yet you blame Obama and no one on the "other side "???try again .

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Yes it is , you got caught ......again .
Lol, got caught doing what? Expecting you to actually debate, rather than speak nonsense? Granted, I should have known better from past experience....

Basically,


In other words:


------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Do you need HG28 to draw you a map?
Apparently, yes. Yes, Giantone does. Thanks.

Last edited by HailGreen28; 02-01-2014 at 08:04 AM.
HailGreen28 is offline  
Old 02-01-2014, 10:12 PM   #554
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

Evangelical Scientists Refute Gravity With New 'Intelligent Falling' Theory

KANSAS CITY, KS—As the debate over the teaching of evolution in public schools continues, a new controversy over the science curriculum arose Monday in this embattled Midwestern state. Scientists from the Evangelical Center For Faith-Based Reasoning are now asserting that the long-held "theory of gravity" is flawed, and they have responded to it with a new theory of Intelligent Falling.
"Things fall not because they are acted upon by some gravitational force, but because a higher intelligence, 'God' if you will, is pushing them down," said Gabriel Burdett, who holds degrees in education, applied Scripture, and physics from Oral Roberts University.

Burdett added: "Gravity—which is taught to our children as a law—is founded on great gaps in understanding. The laws predict the mutual force between all bodies of mass, but they cannot explain that force. Isaac Newton himself said, 'I suspect that my theories may all depend upon a force for which philosophers have searched all of nature in vain.' Of course, he is alluding to a higher power."


LOL
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 02-02-2014, 03:41 AM   #555
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,247
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.32392 seconds with 10 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25