Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


Pics For Sharing & Debating

Debating with the enemy


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2014, 04:11 PM   #616
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,349
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  

Advertisements
Old 02-18-2014, 04:13 PM   #617
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,349
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 04:13 PM   #618
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,270
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

I'll double your donation so you can get some extra education.



I believe I just figured out who Giantone is.



Hillary Clinton.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 04:16 PM   #619
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,349
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 04:17 PM   #620
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,270
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Now you've just gone completely batshit crazy.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 04:17 PM   #621
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,349
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 04:19 PM   #622
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,349
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 08:51 PM   #623
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,700
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Was Richard Schmidt an NRA member?
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 08:54 PM   #624
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,700
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

Let's get this back on track:

RedskinRat is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 08:57 PM   #625
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,700
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

RedskinRat is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 09:55 PM   #626
Living Legend
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Springfield, VA
Age: 32
Posts: 16,414
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
funny, but in thailand (where all our tobacco companies went to make billions), this is actually the case. they start smoking at 5-6 years old, get hooked, and when they get lung cancer, the families that can't afford a real hospital pay for "smoke therapy" (smoking more cigarettes to cure cancer, which is completely bogus), because they want to do something and it's all they can afford.
__________________
Who says shameless self promotion is stupid? oh yeah, that was me... Click For Tunes!
That Guy is offline  
Old 02-18-2014, 11:28 PM   #627
Fire Bruce NOW
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 11,434
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Let's get this back on track:

See, that's why the right to bear arms, as traditionally understood, is obsolete.

The Bill of Rights idea was to arm the citizenry to prevent government tyranny. Such a plan could work with the weaponry of the late 18th century.

But with current military technology, if the government comes to your house with tanks, helicopter gunships, cruise missiles, or theoretically even nukes, the guns you might have stored up will be worthless.

The time when armed citizens could resist government tyranny is gone. Now we must just trust, like it or not.
__________________
Bruce Allen when in charge alone: 4-12 (.250)
Bruce Allen's overall Redskins record : 28-52 (.350)
Vinny Cerrato's record when in charge alone: 52-65 (.444)
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny
Lotus is offline  
Old 02-19-2014, 09:59 AM   #628
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,270
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Was Richard Schmidt an NRA member?
Haven't you heard? Anyone who commits any crime is automatically signed up for life as an NRA member. That's what the ladies on the news told me at least.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline  
Old 02-19-2014, 10:09 AM   #629
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,270
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Good point, however there's no such thing as an "assault rifle" or "assault weapon". It's not a real classification of guns, it's an anti-gun and media term they made up to scare people when talking about guns. See Giantone's posts as proof it works on people who know nothing about guns.

The "AR" in the "AR-15" rifiles you hear the media rant about even when a shotgun was used doesn't stand for "Assault Rifle". It's short for the original manufacturer of that type of gun, "ARmarlite", the division of the company that developed them. They sold the patents and name to Colt, so early ones were called Colt Armalite-15, 10, 70, etc. Since then, most rifles that even look like a true AR-15 get sold as AR-15s and those who know nothing about guns except from what CNN, Joe Biden and Stephen Colbert tell them get scared and shout "that's an assault rifle!" when they see a big gun.

The anti-gun crowd loves to paint responsible gun owners as stupid rednecks, while at the same time showing absolutely no education on the subject their talking about.
__________________
Not sent from a Droid, iPhone, Blackberry or toaster
Monkeydad is offline  
Old 02-19-2014, 10:32 AM   #630
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,479
Re: Pics For Sharing & Debating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
The time when armed citizens could resist government tyranny is gone. Now we must just trust, like it or not.

That's not true. The Afghan rebels held off the Russians who had 10 times the weaponry that they did. The sheer amount of people would overwhelm any army base Sure, there would be high amounts of casualties. Only thing they could really do is nuke their own land, and who the hell is going to do that?
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty
NC_Skins is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.38255 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25