Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


Another school Shooting Nevada

Debating with the enemy


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2013, 04:37 PM   #46
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,776
Re: Another school Shooting Nevada

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
So you post the link and now you say its not correct.LOL
You're missing the point as usual.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-23-2013, 05:47 PM   #47
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: Another school Shooting Nevada

Ok answer this. So if you were at school while one of these shooting was going on would you want to be huddled down with the teacher with or without the gun?

Last edited by firstdown; 10-23-2013 at 05:56 PM.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 07:09 PM   #48
The Starter
 
donofriose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,838
Re: Another school Shooting Nevada

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
Ok answer this. So if you were at school while one of these shooting was going on would you want to be huddled down with the teacher with or without the gun?
How about there is no shooter in the first place?
donofriose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 07:40 PM   #49
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,113
Re: Another school Shooting Nevada

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post

It would be nice if the teachers could just teach but that's not todays world.


Bingo , you hit it on the head .Teaching sucks ,why would any child want to be come a teacher ?All parents want from teachers is to be more educated then they are(and pay them nothing) and to babysit their children ,then the state lets the children do whatever they want steal , rape or just fight with the teachers. I agree teaching isn't as glamorous as ...ohhhh lets say Call of Duty ....which glamorizes GUNS .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 07:41 PM   #50
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,113
Re: Another school Shooting Nevada

Quote:
Originally Posted by donofriose View Post
How about there is no shooter in the first place?

"Gun Nuts" can't understand this concept .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 08:24 PM   #51
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,113
Re: Another school Shooting Nevada

I won't start a new thread . I fear for my grandchildren because of the gun lobbyist and the NRA and others .


Calif. sheriff's deputies shoot, kill 13-year-old | US National Headlines | Comcast

Calif. sheriff's deputies shoot, kill 13-year-old
SANTA ROSA, Calif. (AP) — Northern California sheriff's deputies have shot and killed a 13-year-old boy after repeatedly telling him to drop what turned out to be a replica assault rifle, sheriff's officials and family members said.
Two Sonoma County deputies on patrol saw the boy walking with what appeared to be a high-powered weapon Tuesday afternoon in Santa Rosa, sheriff's Lt. Dennis O'Leary said.
The replica gun resembled an AK-47 with a black magazine cartridge and brown butt, according to a photograph released by the sheriff's office. Deputies would only learn after the shooting that it was a replica, according to O'Leary. It was not clear whether it could fire projectiles such as pellets or BBs.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 08:25 PM   #52
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Another school Shooting Nevada

Quote:
Originally Posted by donofriose View Post
How about there is no shooter in the first place?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
"Gun Nuts" can't understand this concept .
Classic hippie dream scenario. You may as well say "Dark colors fuel depression, so we'll get rid of anything below a certain hue".

Hippies are incapable of thinking outside their puppy, bunny and kitten laden world.
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 08:29 PM   #53
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: Another school Shooting Nevada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
I won't start a new thread . I fear for my grandchildren because of the gun lobbyist and the NRA and others .


Calif. sheriff's deputies shoot, kill 13-year-old | US National Headlines | Comcast

Calif. sheriff's deputies shoot, kill 13-year-old
SANTA ROSA, Calif. (AP) — Northern California sheriff's deputies have shot and killed a 13-year-old boy after repeatedly telling him to drop what turned out to be a replica assault rifle, sheriff's officials and family members said.
Two Sonoma County deputies on patrol saw the boy walking with what appeared to be a high-powered weapon Tuesday afternoon in Santa Rosa, sheriff's Lt. Dennis O'Leary said.
The replica gun resembled an AK-47 with a black magazine cartridge and brown butt, according to a photograph released by the sheriff's office. Deputies would only learn after the shooting that it was a replica, according to O'Leary. It was not clear whether it could fire projectiles such as pellets or BBs.
I fear for humanity when people with your demonstrable lack of intellect are allowed to breed.

You post the most insipid BS. Find a Giants forum or a knitting/crochet circle.
RedskinRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 09:40 PM   #54
Living Legend
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Springfield, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 16,278
Re: Another school Shooting Nevada

[cut - pointless]
__________________
Who says shameless self promotion is stupid? oh yeah, that was me... Click For Tunes!
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 10:12 PM   #55
The Starter
 
donofriose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,838
Re: Another school Shooting Nevada

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Classic hippie dream scenario. You may as well say "Dark colors fuel depression, so we'll get rid of anything below a certain hue".

Hippies are incapable of thinking outside their puppy, bunny and kitten laden world.
I never said get rid of guns. I actually have no problem with people owning guns.

What I have a problem with is people that act like adding guns solves the problem. The problem is the shooter. Adding a gun does not change anything.
donofriose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:56 AM   #56
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,113
Re: Another school Shooting Nevada

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
I fear for humanity when people with your demonstrable lack of intellect are allowed to breed.

You post the most insipid BS. Find a Giants forum or a knitting/crochet circle.

Yes , guns are the answer in your world .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 03:59 AM   #57
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,113
Re: Another school Shooting Nevada

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Classic hippie dream scenario. You may as well say "Dark colors fuel depression, so we'll get rid of anything below a certain hue".

Hippies are incapable of thinking outside their puppy, bunny and kitten laden world.

This is a response from a grown up to a gun thread about more children being shot and killed , amazing .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 05:50 AM   #58
Impact Rookie
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Reisterstown, MD
Posts: 917
Re: Another school Shooting Nevada

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
Then it goes on to say they were not actually shot.

Police Commissioner Ray Kelly told reporters today that cops inadvertently wounded nine people yesterday after a disgruntled ex-employee killed his former boss near the Empire State Building. Kelly said the bystanders were not hit directly by police, but rather the officers' struck "flowerpots and other objects around, so ... their bullets fragmented and, in essence, that's what caused the wounds." Altogether, the two officers who confronted Jeffrey Johnson fired 16 rounds—one officer shot nine while another one shot seven.

So what your saying if a shooter came into the school and started shooting people you would rather be in the room with the unarmed teacher?
I can honestly say I do not want to be armed in my classroom or have my child's teacher armed in their classroom. If the NYC hit ratio under duress is 18% and LAPD is 29%. What would it be for untrained civillians? I don't understand why people are so adement about being against trained professionals in the schools. You wouldn't ask your mechanic to bake you a cake, or your librarian to put up dry wall, why would you trust someone not adept at performing a task to perform it? I am not anti gun I just want them to be in appropriate hands.
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:11 AM   #59
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: Another school Shooting Nevada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Bingo , you hit it on the head .Teaching sucks ,why would any child want to be come a teacher ?All parents want from teachers is to be more educated then they are(and pay them nothing) and to babysit their children ,then the state lets the children do whatever they want steal , rape or just fight with the teachers. I agree teaching isn't as glamorous as ...ohhhh lets say Call of Duty ....which glamorizes GUNS .
Sorry all parents do not feel that way about teachers. Its the left that has faught to teach children they have rights and Hillary Cliton lead the way. When I was in school we had the right to sit down and shut up.

BTW What's the Call of Duty? A show or game?
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:16 AM   #60
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: Another school Shooting Nevada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
"Gun Nuts" can't understand this concept .
Funny you call me a gun nut and I don't even own a gun.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.28333 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25