Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Debating with the enemy


10 Reasons for man to leave religion behind

Debating with the enemy


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2014, 11:18 PM   #16
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: 10 Reasons for man to leave religion behind

RedskinRat is offline  

Advertisements
Old 03-26-2014, 10:57 AM   #17
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,583
Re: 10 Reasons for man to leave religion behind

Pope accepts resignation of German 'Bling Bishop' - CNN.com

spent 42 million on his residence. Jesus needs to pimp slap this dude
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is online now  
Old 03-26-2014, 11:01 AM   #18
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Catholics need to pimp slap that dude, that shit is obscene

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 03-26-2014, 04:30 PM   #19
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,239
Re: 10 Reasons for man to leave religion behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Catholics need to pimp slap that dude, that shit is obscene

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
They and the Pope did just that .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is online now  
Old 03-26-2014, 09:17 PM   #20
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: 10 Reasons for man to leave religion behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
They and the Pope did just that .
Still hasn't fired anyone who molested a child. At least they're consistent.
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 03-27-2014, 05:03 AM   #21
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,239
Re: 10 Reasons for man to leave religion behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Still hasn't fired anyone who molested a child. At least they're consistent.
So you are 110% sure about that ?
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is online now  
Old 03-27-2014, 05:07 AM   #22
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,239
Re: 10 Reasons for man to leave religion behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Still hasn't fired anyone who molested a child. At least they're consistent.


Oh look ,


Pope Benedict XVI defrocked nearly 400 priests for child abuse | World news | theguardian.com



Pope Benedict XVI defrocked nearly 400 priests in just two years, for molesting children, according to a document obtained by the Associated Press.
The statistics for 2011 and 2012 show a dramatic increase over the 171 priests removed in 2008 and 2009, when the Vatican first provided details on the number of priests who have been defrocked. Vatican spokesman Federico Lombardi confirmed that the figures were accurate.
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is online now  
Old 03-27-2014, 10:28 AM   #23
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Benny, not Frankie. Try to pay attention, cultist.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 03-27-2014, 05:20 PM   #24
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,239
Re: 10 Reasons for man to leave religion behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
Benny, not Frankie. Try to pay attention, cultist.

Wow ! ,you said still .Checkmate!!!
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is online now  
Old 03-27-2014, 08:58 PM   #25
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: 10 Reasons for man to leave religion behind

You couldn't own a clean set of underwear.

<point_laugh>
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 03-28-2014, 04:41 AM   #26
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,239
Re: 10 Reasons for man to leave religion behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post
You couldn't own a clean set of underwear.
LA is a good place for you .

__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is online now  
Old 03-28-2014, 02:43 PM   #27
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: 10 Reasons for man to leave religion behind

As you're not a mental health professional I'll ignore your advice.

If you go back and re-read the thread it will become apparent why you're wrong, yet again.
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 03-28-2014, 03:08 PM   #28
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: 10 Reasons for man to leave religion behind

RedskinRat is offline  
Old 03-28-2014, 03:09 PM   #29
New HC, new hope!
 
RedskinRat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: I'm in LA, trick!
Posts: 8,702
Re: 10 Reasons for man to leave religion behind

And for my RPGers:



Jesus saves! The rest of the party takes damage.
RedskinRat is offline  
Old 03-28-2014, 07:39 PM   #30
Pro Bowl
 
Giantone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5,239
Re: 10 Reasons for man to leave religion behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedskinRat View Post

If you go back and re-read the thread it will become apparent why you're wrong, yet again.
ok, so now you spin the lies .
__________________
....DISCLAIMER: All of my posts/threads are my expressed typed opinion and the reader is not to assume these comments are absolute fact, law, or truth unless otherwise stated in said post/thread.
Giantone is online now  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.24927 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25