Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Fantasy Football Forums > Fantasy Football


Fantasy Football 2012 Thread

Fantasy Football


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2012, 01:05 AM   #301
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 5,563
Quote:
Originally Posted by los panda View Post
what do you think of the trade, though?

cj spiller, lance moore, and mikel leshoure for aj green
I think you scored with that trade. Spiller was having a nice year rite? lance moore - i hate all saints wr's. one week they are world beaters. Next week they are invisible. Leshoire - ehhh. I couldnt really watch the game but i noticed that my main man Doug Martin got me 36 points! Ponder didnt seem to be doing much?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
"Coaches who can outline plays on a black board are a dime a dozen. The ones who win get inside their player and motivate." Vince Lombardi
punch it in is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-26-2012, 11:27 AM   #302
Playmaker
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles, ca
Age: 29
Posts: 4,060
Re: Fantasy Football 2012 Thread

i'm happy with it.

another guy wants to unload matt ryan.
i offered him carson palmer, mike williams, and alex green in exchange for matt ryan and tony gonzalez.

that would put me here:

QB Matt Ryan, Atl*QB
RB LeSean McCoy, Phi*RB
RB Jamaal Charles, KC*RB
WR A.J. Green, Cin*WR
WR Hakeem Nicks, NYG*WR
TE Tony Gonzalez, KC*TE
FLEX Matt Forte, Chi*RB
D/ST Vikings D/ST*D/ST
K Greg Zuerlein, StL*K

Bench Larry Fitzgerald, Ari*WR
Bench Josh Gordon, Cle*WR
Bench Andy Dalton, Cin*QB
Bench Martellus Bennett, NYG*TE
Bench TBD
Bench TBD
Bench TBD
__________________
7 9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 70 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 01:47 PM   #303
Living Legend
 
Ruhskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 16,000
Re: Fantasy Football 2012 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
Doug Martin helped me out HUGE tonight. Got me started on the right path for the week.
All I gotta say is.....



JAAAASSSHHHHH FREEEEEEEEEMMMAAAAAAAANNNN!!!

30 points from one of my two QBs is a good start (Brees is my second QB).
__________________
R.I.P. #21

New words created on The Warpath:
Rewalsr - Somretimes - Fualt - Jersesy - Itiot - Composetory
Afeard - Storgn - Empliment - Gaissn - Saftys - Minnisota
Faviort - Hatter - Phsyched - Foof - Heloing - Brutual
Stroried

"Give an opinion and move on. Your life doesn't depend on winning the internet." -FRPLG
Ruhskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 05:22 PM   #304
Playmaker
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles, ca
Age: 29
Posts: 4,060
Re: Fantasy Football 2012 Thread

need these guys to do SOMETHING

hakeem nicks
martellus bennett
jamaal charles

carson palmer already did something and has 7 pts for me, more would be appreciated
__________________
7 9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 70 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:44 PM   #305
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 81,699
Re: Fantasy Football 2012 Thread

Don't you love those days where nobody on your team shows up, like not at all??

Outside of Miami's D that rang up 22 for me, my next highest scorer is Brandon Marshall with 9 points. All of my guys outside of my D scored single digits. Pathetic.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:47 PM   #306
Playmaker
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles, ca
Age: 29
Posts: 4,060
Re: Fantasy Football 2012 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
Don't you love those days where nobody on your team shows up, like not at all??

Outside of Miami's D that rang up 22 for me, my next highest scorer is Brandon Marshall with 9 points. All of my guys outside of my D scored single digits. Pathetic.
always.

at least i maintained my 2 game lead on my division
__________________
7 9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 70 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:57 AM   #307
Playmaker
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles, ca
Age: 29
Posts: 4,060
Re: Fantasy Football 2012 Thread

who else started jamaal charles?
__________________
7 9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 70 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:20 PM   #308
Playmaker
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 4,300
Re: Fantasy Football 2012 Thread

Crabtree for me!
__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968
Alvin Walton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 12:31 PM   #309
Playmaker
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles, ca
Age: 29
Posts: 4,060
Re: Fantasy Football 2012 Thread

martellus bennett, like his teammate hakeem nicks, hasn't done much for me lately. so glad i was able to trade for aj green. but can't believe i kept bennett over heath miller

waiver priority #1: add greg olsen, drop kendall hunter

waiver priority #8 (after efforts to secure a better d/st and k): add mendenhall, drop hunter
__________________
7 9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 70 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:39 AM   #310
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 26
Posts: 11,875
Re: Fantasy Football 2012 Thread

I'm not sure if I should start Jonathan Stewart in fantasy this week. He's playing our defense, but our d has been ok against the run, except for last week. They're not really running the ball either. But the question is, if I put him in, who do I take out?

I have 2 rb and a flex spot, and my current starters are Doug Martin/Darren Sproles at RB, and Vincent Jackson at flex. I'm not really enthusiastic about benching any of them for Stewart, given Stewart's lack of touches this year.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:42 AM   #311
Playmaker
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles, ca
Age: 29
Posts: 4,060
Re: Fantasy Football 2012 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooby View Post
I'm not sure if I should start Jonathan Stewart in fantasy this week. He's playing our defense, but our d has been ok against the run, except for last week. They're not really running the ball either. But the question is, if I put him in, who do I take out?

I have 2 rb and a flex spot, and my current starters are Doug Martin/Darren Sproles at RB, and Vincent Jackson at flex. I'm not really enthusiastic about benching any of them for Stewart, given Stewart's lack of touches this year.
nobody like daniel thomas on the waiver wire?
__________________
7 9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 70 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:53 AM   #312
Playmaker
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles, ca
Age: 29
Posts: 4,060
Re: Fantasy Football 2012 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
Antonio brown against the Giants or Randall Cobb against arizona
corn on the
__________________
7 9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 70 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:10 PM   #313
The Starter
 
scowan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: KY
Age: 45
Posts: 1,521
Re: Fantasy Football 2012 Thread

7-1 in one league and 6-2 in another. Picking up Peyton Manning late in one draft was great and RGIII late in the other. Grabbed Steven Ridley in the mid-rounds in both leagues. 10 man non-ppr leagues and usually 8 or 9 wins makes the playoffs, so baring a total collapse, I should be in the playoffs in both leagues. This week no Patriots, BYE, but I have Willis McGhaee in both leagues, and he looks great. I hope all these guys are still hot in December.
scowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:18 PM   #314
Playmaker
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles, ca
Age: 29
Posts: 4,060
Re: Fantasy Football 2012 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by scowan View Post
7-1 in one league and 6-2 in another. Picking up Peyton Manning late in one draft was great and RGIII late in the other. Grabbed Steven Ridley in the mid-rounds in both leagues. 10 man non-ppr leagues and usually 8 or 9 wins makes the playoffs, so baring a total collapse, I should be in the playoffs in both leagues. This week no Patriots, BYE, but I have Willis McGhaee in both leagues, and he looks great. I hope all these guys are still hot in December.
very nice. i'm 5-3 in my money league, riding a 3 game losing streak. on that team, i only have 5 of the players that i drafted (2 of them were traded). i'm still on top of my division by 2 games.

here's how i'm leaning right now, would anyone make any changes?

QB Carson Palmer, Oak*QB
RB LeSean McCoy, Phi*RB
RB Matt Forte, Chi*RB
WR Larry Fitzgerald, Ari*WR
WR A.J. Green, Cin*WR
TE Jacob Tamme, Den*TE
FLEX Jamaal Charles, KC*RB
D/ST Broncos D/ST*D/ST
K Connor Barth, TB*K

Bench Hakeem Nicks, NYG*WR**P
Bench Andy Dalton, Cin*QB
Bench Alex Green, GB*RB
Bench Mike Williams, TB*WR
Bench Josh Gordon, Cle*WR
Bench Martellus Bennett, NYG*TE
Bench Danny Amendola, StL*WR**Q
__________________
7 9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 70 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:11 PM   #315
The Starter
 
scowan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: KY
Age: 45
Posts: 1,521
Re: Fantasy Football 2012 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by los panda View Post
very nice. i'm 5-3 in my money league, riding a 3 game losing streak. on that team, i only have 5 of the players that i drafted (2 of them were traded). i'm still on top of my division by 2 games.

here's how i'm leaning right now, would anyone make any changes?

QB Carson Palmer, Oak*QB
RB LeSean McCoy, Phi*RB
RB Matt Forte, Chi*RB
WR Larry Fitzgerald, Ari*WR
WR A.J. Green, Cin*WR
TE Jacob Tamme, Den*TE
FLEX Jamaal Charles, KC*RB
D/ST Broncos D/ST*D/ST
K Connor Barth, TB*K

Bench Hakeem Nicks, NYG*WR**P
Bench Andy Dalton, Cin*QB
Bench Alex Green, GB*RB
Bench Mike Williams, TB*WR
Bench Josh Gordon, Cle*WR
Bench Martellus Bennett, NYG*TE
Bench Danny Amendola, StL*WR**Q
I know the Bengals are playing the Broncos this week, but isn't Andy Dalton a better play than Carson Palmer in most cases? Also I think Martellus Bennett is probably better than Jacob Tamme, but you maybe playing matchups there as well. Your RB are strong and I have A.J Green on my 6-2 team and he has been great. Better than Megatron this year anyway.
scowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.29133 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25