Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Fantasy Football Forums > Fantasy Football


Fantasy Football 2013 Thread

Fantasy Football


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2013, 10:18 PM   #151
Impact Rookie
 
Kindoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 950
Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Thread

Ben Tate v. STL or Mendenhall v. SF?

I think Foster & Tate could have a field day against STL's defense, especially coming off of Schaub's all star performances - they might look to the running game to get things back on track.

Andre Ellington + the SF matchup has me wary of Mendenhall's situation, though he is the starter, got 15+ carries last week, goal line carries, and a TD.

Thoughts? PPR league by the way.
__________________
RIP 21
Kindoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-09-2013, 11:37 PM   #152
Registered User
 
CultBrennan59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,526
Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindoy View Post
Ben Tate v. STL or Mendenhall v. SF?

I think Foster & Tate could have a field day against STL's defense, especially coming off of Schaub's all star performances - they might look to the running game to get things back on track.

Andre Ellington + the SF matchup has me wary of Mendenhall's situation, though he is the starter, got 15+ carries last week, goal line carries, and a TD.

Thoughts? PPR league by the way.
Mendenhall. No matter how good San Fran plays, the RBs will still get a lot of touches and always have a chance at breaking one or catching a pass for a TD. Tate may be the best back up RB in the NFL, but St. Louis's defense is worse against the pass than run and Foster will have a huge game. Tate will probably have 40 yards or so.
CultBrennan59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2013, 11:50 PM   #153
Playmaker
 
artmonkforhallofamein07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Charleston , SC
Posts: 4,818
Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Thread

Tate has been terrible. I played him the week that Bush was hurt. He has only had one solid week which was week 2. Other than that he isn't worth much.
I drafted him late just in case foster was injured. I should have drafted Bell in retro spec considering bush is my #1. Same could be said when I blew my first pick on Spiller (I picked 10 and then 4 spots later which netted Dez Bryant). I should have drafted Fred jackson.
__________________
Just win.
artmonkforhallofamein07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:41 AM   #154
Playmaker
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles, ca
Age: 30
Posts: 4,258
Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Thread

i feel your pain on spiller, i took him 5th overall in one money league. i was able to handcuff jackson in the 12th (140th overall) - probably the steal of the draft.

in my other money league, i'm trying to trade for a top rb. i don't want to offer too much because i am very happy w my roster and it's no sweat if i'm not able to trade for that top rb.

please take a peek at my roster below and let me know what you would want in return for your top rb.
*brees, perterson, and graham are not on the table. anyone else can be had.

QB Drew Brees, NO*QB
RB Adrian Peterson, Min*RB

RB Fred Jackson, Buf*RB
WR Wes Welker, Den*WR
WR Reggie Wayne, Ind*WR
TE Jimmy Graham, NO*TE
FLEX DeSean Jackson, Phi*WR
D/ST Colts D/ST*D/ST
K Blair Walsh, Min*K
Bench DeAngelo Williams, Car*RB
Bench Steve Smith, Car*WR
Bench Shane Vereen*, NE*RB**O
Bench Mike Williams, TB*WR**Q
Bench Jordan Reed, Wsh*TE**P
Bench Josh Gordon, Cle*WR
Bench Jay Cutler, Chi*QB
__________________
7 9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 70 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:04 PM   #155
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 28
Posts: 16,755
Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Thread

has anyone tried FANDUEL before?
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:50 PM   #156
Playmaker
 
artmonkforhallofamein07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Charleston , SC
Posts: 4,818
Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by los panda View Post
i feel your pain on spiller, i took him 5th overall in one money league. i was able to handcuff jackson in the 12th (140th overall) - probably the steal of the draft.

in my other money league, i'm trying to trade for a top rb. i don't want to offer too much because i am very happy w my roster and it's no sweat if i'm not able to trade for that top rb.

please take a peek at my roster below and let me know what you would want in return for your top rb.
*brees, perterson, and graham are not on the table. anyone else can be had.

QB Drew Brees, NO*QB
RB Adrian Peterson, Min*RB

RB Fred Jackson, Buf*RB
WR Wes Welker, Den*WR
WR Reggie Wayne, Ind*WR
TE Jimmy Graham, NO*TE
FLEX DeSean Jackson, Phi*WR
D/ST Colts D/ST*D/ST
K Blair Walsh, Min*K
Bench DeAngelo Williams, Car*RB
Bench Steve Smith, Car*WR
Bench Shane Vereen*, NE*RB**O
Bench Mike Williams, TB*WR**Q
Bench Jordan Reed, Wsh*TE**P
Bench Josh Gordon, Cle*WR
Bench Jay Cutler, Chi*QB
It would take alot for me to ditch Reggie Bush, he has been my top guy. None of my other backs have been anything close.

I was able to pull McFadden out of the FA market when someone let him go due to injury and I look at him as a guy who may be able to start for me after the Raiders bye.

I am stacked at WR with H Nicks, D Bryant, Eric Decker, Justin Blackmon, as my four go to guys now. with Nate Washington, Greg Jennings, also on my team.

QB is M Ryan and Flacco this week due to the ATL bye.

TEs are Gates and Jordan Cameron (a couple of weeks ago I started both with Gates as my Flex)worked out well as I hold the top scoring week with that lineup.

I would consider a Jackson/Williams or maybe even Josh Gordon as a possibility to get Bush from me, but I would be thinking long and hard before I pulled the trigger on my top RB.
__________________
Just win.
artmonkforhallofamein07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 12:51 PM   #157
Playmaker
 
artmonkforhallofamein07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Charleston , SC
Posts: 4,818
Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Thread

Have not tried fan duel OKI but they pump the shit out of it on NFL Sirius radio. lol
__________________
Just win.
artmonkforhallofamein07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 01:17 PM   #158
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 28
Posts: 16,755
Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Thread

I hear all of the adds so it must be legit?
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 02:31 PM   #159
The Starter
 
GridIron26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,596
Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Thread

I'm unsure of whom to start in WR and WR/RB slots. Any suggestion? First section is my starting list.

QB Russell Wilson
RB Matt Forte
RB Knowshon Moreno
WR Brandon Marshall
WR Josh Gordon
TE Julius Thomas
WR/RB Steve Smith


Colin Kaepernick
Steven Jackson
C.J. Spiller
Keenan Allen
Alshon Jeffery
Kenbrell Thompkins
GridIron26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:05 PM   #160
Playmaker
 
los panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: los angeles, ca
Age: 30
Posts: 4,258
Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by GridIron26 View Post
I'm unsure of whom to start in WR and WR/RB slots. Any suggestion? First section is my starting list.

QB Russell Wilson
RB Matt Forte
RB Knowshon Moreno
WR Brandon Marshall
WR Josh Gordon
TE Julius Thomas
WR/RB Steve Smith


Colin Kaepernick
Steven Jackson
C.J. Spiller
Keenan Allen
Alshon Jeffery
Kenbrell Thompkins
i'd probably go w spiller over steve smith
__________________
7 9 21 28 33 42 43 44 49 65 70 81
los panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:17 PM   #161
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 27
Posts: 12,203
Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Thread

Alshon Jeffery would probably work better than Steve Smith too, Steve Smith hasn't had a good season and Jeffery has been hot the last couple weeks.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:21 PM   #162
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 38
Posts: 13,745
Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Thread

Man F U C K CJ Spiller
__________________
“Nobody’s going to be handed a job; not my standpoint, and I know Jay feels that way and I know Bruce feels the same way. You have to earn it. That’s what the NFL is about. Prove to me that you deserve to be on the field,’ and that’s the way it has to be in the NFL.”- McC
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 04:00 PM   #163
MVP
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: NoVa
Age: 27
Posts: 12,203
Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Man F U C K CJ Spiller
On a side note thank goodness I picked up Fred Jackson in the later rounds, I thought he would be an afterthought but he's been one of my consistent guys.
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 06:55 PM   #164
MVP
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 10,243
Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Thread

Brady or Cutler?
skinsfan69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 07:03 PM   #165
Gamebreaker
 
DynamiteRave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Washington DC
Age: 28
Posts: 13,115
Re: Fantasy Football 2013 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfan69 View Post
Brady or Cutler?
Considering the Giants are garbage this year, I'd expect Cutler to light them up.

Brady is a little more of a gamble seeing as the Saints are 5-0 and he stunk last week against the Bengals.
__________________
Establishment, establishment, you always know what's best.

Watching this team with RG3 is like watching a body reject a transplanted organ. It just ain't gonna take." - HTTR

I'm a chick, damnit.
DynamiteRave is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.29168 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25