Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate
| || || |
|How do I start a new thread? |
|Hopefully, this will clarify any questions members have about starting new threads. If you still have questions, PM any of the mods and we'll help you out.
The following is a step-by-step process for posting new threads:
1. You must, of course, be registered and signed-in to TheWarpath.net
2. On the left column of the home page you'll see a box entitled Site Navigation, under that you'll see "Forums". Click on "Forums"
3. You should now be on The Forum Page
4. Choose the appropriate forum and click on the link. Remember-the News Wire forum is only for posting news articles, not for discussion
5. Let's say you've clicked on the "Locker Room" forum. That will take you to the Locker Room
6. On the left hand side just above "Threads in Forum" you'll see a button that says "New Thread"
7. Click on "New Thread" Now you should see Post New Thread
8. Now you are ready to post your new thread
9. Enjoy! |
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:55 PM.