Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room > NFL Draft Central


(updated title): Make Your Day One Redskins Draft Selections (Rounds 1-2)

NFL Draft Central


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2008, 08:58 PM   #181
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,810
Re: (updated title): Make Your Day One Redskins Draft Selections (Rounds 1-2)

What do y'all think of Jeff Otah?
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-15-2008, 09:02 PM   #182
Special Teams
 
SeanTaylor21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Herndon, Virginia
Age: 21
Posts: 445
Re: (updated title): Make Your Day One Redskins Draft Selections (Rounds 1-2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
What do y'all think of Jeff Otah?
Didn't he run like a 5.5 in the 40, he was coming off an ankle injury, but 5.5 is pretty bad, if he dropped and we had signed hackett i would definitely take a hard look at him, just depends what the circumstances are.
__________________
“The unexamined life is not worth living.” Socrates

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6...rmationgg7.jpg

http://www.thehogs.net/sean-taylor/burgundy_heart.jpg
SeanTaylor21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 09:07 PM   #183
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,810
Re: (updated title): Make Your Day One Redskins Draft Selections (Rounds 1-2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylor21 View Post
Didn't he run like a 5.5 in the 40, he was coming off an ankle injury, but 5.5 is pretty bad, if he dropped and we had signed hackett i would definitely take a hard look at him, just depends what the circumstances are.
Yeah, his 40 at the combine was awful. Still, how many OTs have to run a 40 yard dash
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 09:12 PM   #184
Special Teams
 
SeanTaylor21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Herndon, Virginia
Age: 21
Posts: 445
Re: (updated title): Make Your Day One Redskins Draft Selections (Rounds 1-2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Yeah, his 40 at the combine was awful. Still, how many OTs have to run a 40 yard dash
That's true, but don't you want your o-linemen to be able to get out in front some of the time, and you CP don't like to wait for his blockers.
__________________
“The unexamined life is not worth living.” Socrates

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6...rmationgg7.jpg

http://www.thehogs.net/sean-taylor/burgundy_heart.jpg
SeanTaylor21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 09:14 PM   #185
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,810
Re: (updated title): Make Your Day One Redskins Draft Selections (Rounds 1-2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylor21 View Post
That's true, but don't you want your o-linemen to be able to get out in front some of the time, and you CP don't like to wait for his blockers.
Yeah, I mean I'm not saying we should go after him. Just saying if he's there at 21, how serious a look do we take?
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 09:17 PM   #186
Special Teams
 
SeanTaylor21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Herndon, Virginia
Age: 21
Posts: 445
Re: (updated title): Make Your Day One Redskins Draft Selections (Rounds 1-2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Yeah, I mean I'm not saying we should go after him. Just saying if he's there at 21, how serious a look do we take?
Well, I probably would pick him because of his outstanding play on an ok Pitt team, and he could be like Stephon Heyer and really improve with the tutilige of Joe Bugel.
__________________
“The unexamined life is not worth living.” Socrates

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6...rmationgg7.jpg

http://www.thehogs.net/sean-taylor/burgundy_heart.jpg
SeanTaylor21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 02:12 AM   #187
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,810
Re: Time To Be A GM: Your 1st Round Pick Is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGreene28 View Post
I'm all over the place this month. Shoot me an email and I'll set you up anyone but DRC
Hey I sent you an email today. Let's see if we can meet up sometime in the next couple of weeks. I'll give you a whole list of game clips to pull
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 02:31 AM   #188
Living Legend
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Springfield, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 16,278
Re: Time To Be A GM: Your 1st Round Pick Is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Hey I sent you an email today. Let's see if we can meet up sometime in the next couple of weeks. I'll give you a whole list of game clips to pull
one would think SS would have access to a bunch of college game tape on demand...
__________________
Who says shameless self promotion is stupid? oh yeah, that was me... Click For Tunes!
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 11:57 AM   #189
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,810
Re: Time To Be A GM: Your 1st Round Pick Is...

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
one would think SS would have access to a bunch of college game tape on demand...
DGreene has quicker access to it.
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 12:26 PM   #190
Playmaker
 
WaldSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Age: 31
Posts: 2,726
Re: (updated title): Make Your Day One Redskins Draft Selections (Rounds 1-2)

We draft the best CB, DE, DT in this order.
WaldSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 02:41 PM   #191
Special Teams
 
schndr_tdd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 104
Re: (updated title): Make Your Day One Redskins Draft Selections (Rounds 1-2)

With the 21st overall pick in the 2008 draft the Washington Redskins select DB Mike Jenkins from the University of Southern Florida.
schndr_tdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 08:08 PM   #192
Special Teams
 
SeanTaylor21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Herndon, Virginia
Age: 21
Posts: 445
Re: (updated title): Make Your Day One Redskins Draft Selections (Rounds 1-2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by schndr_tdd View Post
With the 21st overall pick in the 2008 draft the Washington Redskins select DB Mike Jenkins from the University of Southern Florida.
I still don't understand, why people think we need more corners, and I really believe with the 21st pick that we should draft Limas Sweed, and then in the second round we should draft Calais Campbell.
__________________
“The unexamined life is not worth living.” Socrates

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6...rmationgg7.jpg

http://www.thehogs.net/sean-taylor/burgundy_heart.jpg
SeanTaylor21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 08:30 PM   #193
Playmaker
 
WaldSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Harrisburg, PA
Age: 31
Posts: 2,726
Re: (updated title): Make Your Day One Redskins Draft Selections (Rounds 1-2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylor21 View Post
I still don't understand, why people think we need more corners, and I really believe with the 21st pick that we should draft Limas Sweed, and then in the second round we should draft Calais Campbell.
Because smoot and springs both had to deal with injuries. Rogers is coming off a major injury. This is springs last year under contract, and in case we cannot resign him, we would need someone to step in and fill his spot.
WaldSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 11:32 AM   #194
Special Teams
 
SkinsFanSince91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Wash DC
Posts: 368
Re: (updated title): Make Your Day One Redskins Draft Selections (Rounds 1-2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldSkins View Post
Because smoot and springs both had to deal with injuries. Rogers is coming off a major injury. This is springs last year under contract, and in case we cannot resign him, we would need someone to step in and fill his spot.
Exactly.

If corners aren't there(Cromartie & Jenkins), go DE Groves or HArvey.

If we get a second 3rd rounders, and the corners arent there, go WR HArdy or Sweed.
__________________
Without Struggle, there is no progress!

Jason Campbell is our guy! Lets RIde!!!

HAIL TO THE SKINS!!!
SkinsFanSince91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 01:36 PM   #195
Camp Scrub
 
skinzaholic73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: West Virginia
Age: 40
Posts: 78
Re: (updated title): Make Your Day One Redskins Draft Selections (Rounds 1-2)

Rd.1 Branden Albert OG
Rd.2 Tracy Porter CB
skinzaholic73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.26587 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25