Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room > NFL Draft Central


Official Warpath Mock Draft

NFL Draft Central


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2008, 02:57 PM   #196
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,484
Re: Official Warpath Mock Draft

yeah I wouldn't say it's a thrill sitting around watching all of you blow pick after pick

Still I probably can't join by 8p and it's only fair that everyone else who has participated and already expressed interest get their fair shake first.

Once the dust clears let me know and I can help out.
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-17-2008, 03:18 PM   #197
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 28
Posts: 14,136
Re: Official Warpath Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
yeah I wouldn't say it's a thrill sitting around watching all of you blow pick after pick
how can u say dat. we r 1337 intenet GM's

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Still I probably can't join by 8p and it's only fair that everyone else who has participated and already expressed interest get their fair shake first.

Once the dust clears let me know and I can help out.
Awesome maybe you'll end up helping with the late picks, but like I alluded to before we might end up moving it Sunday night if we don't get enough guys.
__________________
Charlie: Okay. Take off your seat belt.
Alan: Why?
Charlie: Because when I slam on the brakes I want to watch you go through the windshield.
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 07:15 PM   #198
Living Legend
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Springfield, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 16,155
Re: Official Warpath Mock Draft

i'm in, just let me know. if it's sunday i might be a little late, since work ends at 7 and i gotta get home (and 7 here is 8 there).
__________________
Who says shameless self promotion is stupid? oh yeah, that was me... Click For Tunes!
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 09:22 PM   #199
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 28
Posts: 14,136
Final Mock Draft Results

Round 1 Results

1. Dolphins (Earthquake2689)- Jake Long OT, Michigan
2. Rams (SlinginSammy33)- Vernon Gholston DE, Ohio State
3. Falcons (Dirtbag)-Glen Dorsey DT, LSU
4. Raiders (Campbell17)-Darren McFadden RB, Arkansas
5. Chiefs (GMScud)- Matt Ryan QB, Boston College
6. Jets (Schneed10)- Chris Long DE, Virginia
7. Saints (trade with Patriots) (Jdlea)-Sedrick Ellis DT, USC
8. Ravens (SkinsnCanes)-Brandon Albert G, Virginia
9. Bengals (That Guy)-Derrick Harvey DE, Florida
10. Patriots (trade with Saints) (Jdlea)-Leodis McKelvin DB, Troy
11. Bills (Gmanc711)-Aqib Talib DB, Kansas
12. Broncos (Diehardskin2982)-Phillip Merling DE, Clemson
13. Panthers (GMScud)-Jeff Otah, OT, Pitt
14. Bears (FRPLG)-Chris Williams, OT, Vanderbilt
15. Lions (GTripp)-Rashard Mendenhall, RB, Illinois
16. Cardinals (GMScud)- Jonathen Stewart, RB, Oregon
17. Vikings (GTripp)- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, CB, Tenn-State
18. Texans (Skinsfanatic)-Mike Jenkins CB, UCF
19. Eagles (Schneed10)-Kenny Phillips S, Miami
20. Bucs (Gmanc711)- Limas Sweed, WR, Texas
21. Rams (Trade with Redskins) (SlinginSammy33) - Ryan Clady, OT, Boise State
22. Cowboys (That Guy)- Devin Thomas, WR, Michigan State
23. Steelers (Jdlea)- Gosder Cherilus, OT, Boston College
24. Titans (SkinsnCanes)- Kentwan Balmer, DT, North Carolina
25. Seahawks (TheMalcolmConnection)- Malcolm Kelly, WR, Oklahoma
26. Jaguars (FRPLG)-Calais Campbell DE, Miami
27. Chargers (Prinzeofmoval)-Lawrence Jackson, DE, USC
28. Cowboys (That Guy)- Keith Rivers, LB, USC
29. Niners (Dirtbag) - Jerod Mayo, LB, Tennessee
30. Packers (diehardskin2982)- Brian Brohm, QB, Louisville
31. Falcons (from Giants) (Dirtbag) - Joe Flacco, QB, Deleware

Round 2 Results
32. Dolphins (Quake)-Curtis Lofton ILB, Oklahoma
33. Redskins (Slingin)-Antoine Cason, DB Arizona
34. Giants (Quake)-Reggie Smith CB/S, Oklahoma
35. Chiefs (Quake)-Sam Baker OT, USC
36. Jets (That Guy)-Dan Connor LB, Penn State
37. Falcons (Dirtbag)-Brandon Flowers CB, Virginia Tech
38. Ravens (Gmanc711)-Chad Henne QB, Michigan
39. 49ers (Dirtbag)-DeSean Jackson WR, California
40. Saints (GTripp)-Felix Jones RB
41. Bills (Gmanc)-Fred Davis TE, USC
42. Broncos (FRPLG)-Trevor Laws DT, Notre Dame
43. Panthers (Quake)-Ray Rice RB, Rutgers
44. Bears (FRPLG)-Jamaal Charles RB, Texas
45. Lions (GTripp)-Quentin Groves DE/LB, Auburn
46. Bengals (That Guy)-James Hardy WR, Indiana
47. Vikings (GTripp)-John Carlson TE, Notre Dame
48. Falcons (Dirtbag)-Anthony Collins LT, Kansas
49. Eagles (SkinsnCanes)-Mario Manningham WR, Michigan
50. Cardinals (That Guy)-Justin King CB, Penn State
51. Redskins (SlinginSammy) Pat Sims, DT Auburn
52. Bucs (Gmanc)-Chris Johnson RB, East Carolina
53. Steelers (Gmanc)-Dre Moore DT, Maryland
54. Titans (Canes)-Early Doucet WR, LSU
55. Seahawks (Dirtbag)-Tyrell Johnson S, Arkansas State
56. Packers (FRPLG)-Xavier Adibi OLB, Virginia Tech
57. Dolphins (Quake)-Patrick Lee CB, Auburn
58. Jaguars (That Guy)-Tracy Porter CB, Auburn
59. Colts (SlinginSammy)-Chris Ellis DE, Virginia Tech
60. Packers (Dirtbag)-Charles Godfrey CB, Iowa
61. Cowboys (That Guy)-Matt Forte FB, Tulane
62. Redskins (SlinginSammy)-Carl Nicks OT, Nebraska
63. Giants (Quake)-Tyvon Branch DB, Connecticut

Round 3 -
NFC and AFC East - SlinginSammy
NFC and AFC West - Quake
NFC and AFC North - Smootsmack
AFC South - That Guy
NFC South - Dirtbag

64. Miami Dolphins - Terrell Thomas, USC, CB
65. St. Louis Rams - Cliff Avril, DE/OLB, Purdue
66. Kansas City Chiefs Andre Caldwell WR, Florida
67. Carolina Panthers (from New York Jets) - Kendall Langford, DE, Hampton
68. New York Giants (from Atlanta) - Erin Henderson, OLB, Terps
69. New England Patriots (from Oakland) - Goff, ILB from Vandy
70. Chicago Bears (from San Francisco) - WR Earl Bennett Vandy
71. Jacksonville Jaguars (from Baltimore via Buffalo) Duane "Thomas" OT Va Tech
72. Buffalo Bills - Marcus Harrison, DT, Arkansas
73. Minnesota Vikings (from Denver) - OT, Kirk Barton, Ohio State
74. Carolina Panthers - Kevin Smith, RB, USF
75. San Francisco 49ers (from Chicago) - Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
76. Detroit Lions - Wesley Woodyard, LB, Kentucky
77. Cincinnati Bengals - Marcus Howard, LB, Georgia
78. New Orleans Saints - Josh Barnett, S, Arizona
79. Houston Texans - Oniel Cousins, OT, UTEP
80. Philadelphia Eagles - Crable, OLB, Michigan
81. Arizona Cardinals -- DeJuan Morgan, FS, NC State
82. Minnesota Vikings - Josh Johnson, QB, SD
83. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Red Bryant, DT, Texas AM
84. Washington Redskins - Jordy Nelson, WR, Kansas State
85. Tennessee Titans - Dustin Keller, TE, Purdue
86. Seattle Seahawks Jason Jones, DE/OLB, Eastern Michigan
87. Detroit Lions (from Cleveland) - Athyba Rubin, DT, Iowa State
88. Pittsburgh Steelers - WR, Donnie Avery, Houston
89. Jacksonville Jaguars - Tom Zbikowski, S , Notre Dame
90. Chicago Bears (from San Diego) - Eric Young, OT, Tennessee
91. Green Bay Packers - TE, Jermichael Finley, Texas
92. Dallas Cowboys Chilo Rachal, OG, USC
93. Indianapolis Colts - John David Booty, QB, USC
94. New England Patriots - John Greco, OT, Toledo
95. New York Giants- Roy Scheuning, OG, Or. St.
96. Washington Redskins - Drew Radovich, OG, USC
97. Cincinnati Bengals - Steve Slaton, RB, West Virginia
98. Atlanta Falcons - Martellus Bennett, TE, Texas A&M
99. Baltimore Ravens- Mike Pollack, C, Arizona State
__________________
Charlie: Okay. Take off your seat belt.
Alan: Why?
Charlie: Because when I slam on the brakes I want to watch you go through the windshield.
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:06 PM   #200
Living Legend
 
GTripp0012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Evanston, IL
Age: 26
Posts: 15,963
Re: Official Warpath Mock Draft

Looks like a good draft haul. It WOULD be nice to have 5 picks between rounds 2-3.
__________________
according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
GTripp0012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:08 PM   #201
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 28
Posts: 14,136
Re: Official Warpath Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTripp0012 View Post
Looks like a good draft haul. It WOULD be nice to have 5 picks between rounds 2-3.
Where did the 3rd second round pick and the first 3rd round pick come from?
__________________
Charlie: Okay. Take off your seat belt.
Alan: Why?
Charlie: Because when I slam on the brakes I want to watch you go through the windshield.
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:16 PM   #202
Living Legend
 
GTripp0012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Evanston, IL
Age: 26
Posts: 15,963
Re: Official Warpath Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag359 View Post
Where did the 3rd second round pick and the first 3rd round pick come from?
First third was ours, and was always ours.

The third second-rounder came from the Patriots in exchange for the 65th pick that was acquired by the Rams. In this draft, the Rams made the pick that belonged to the Pats, via Washington, but its no biggie.
__________________
according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
GTripp0012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:20 PM   #203
Special Teams
 
prinzeofmoval's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 432
Re: Official Warpath Mock Draft

i think if the Skins ever got Cason at db it'll be a wonderful day..He'll be the next Cromartie..and Terrell Thomas is also a good corner outof USC...it seems to look like a great draft..
__________________
I laugh at you Colt Brennan haters. You're the same guys who didn't wanna bench Brunell for Campbell. The tables will turn.
prinzeofmoval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:28 PM   #204
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 28
Posts: 14,136
Re: Official Warpath Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTripp0012 View Post
First third was ours, and was always ours.

The third second-rounder came from the Patriots in exchange for the 65th pick that was acquired by the Rams. In this draft, the Rams made the pick that belonged to the Pats, via Washington, but its no biggie.
Oh ok, never mind for some reason I thought that we acquired an early 3rd round pick. And I "freaked" out when I saw that the Rams has their 3rd round pick.
__________________
Charlie: Okay. Take off your seat belt.
Alan: Why?
Charlie: Because when I slam on the brakes I want to watch you go through the windshield.
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:33 PM   #205
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 11,703
Re: Official Warpath Mock Draft

i didn't get any credit
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 02:26 AM   #206
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,484
Re: Final Mock Draft Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag359 View Post
Round 1 Results

1. Dolphins (Earthquake2689)- Jake Long OT, Michigan
2. Rams (SlinginSammy33)- Vernon Gholston DE, Ohio State
3. Falcons (Dirtbag)-Glen Dorsey DT, LSU
4. Raiders (Campbell17)-Darren McFadden RB, Arkansas
5. Chiefs (GMScud)- Matt Ryan QB, Boston College
6. Jets (Schneed10)- Chris Long DE, Virginia
7. Saints (trade with Patriots) (Jdlea)-Sedrick Ellis DT, USC
8. Ravens (SkinsnCanes)-Brandon Albert G, Virginia
9. Bengals (That Guy)-Derrick Harvey DE, Florida
10. Patriots (trade with Saints) (Jdlea)-Leodis McKelvin DB, Troy
11. Bills (Gmanc711)-Aqib Talib DB, Kansas
12. Broncos (Diehardskin2982)-Phillip Merling DE, Clemson
13. Panthers (GMScud)-Jeff Otah, OT, Pitt
14. Bears (FRPLG)-Chris Williams, OT, Vanderbilt
15. Lions (GTripp)-Rashard Mendenhall, RB, Illinois
16. Cardinals (GMScud)- Jonathen Stewart, RB, Oregon
17. Vikings (GTripp)- Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie, CB, Tenn-State
18. Texans (Skinsfanatic)-Mike Jenkins CB, UCF
19. Eagles (Schneed10)-Kenny Phillips S, Miami
20. Bucs (Gmanc711)- Limas Sweed, WR, Texas
21. Rams (Trade with Redskins) (SlinginSammy33) - Ryan Clady, OT, Boise State
22. Cowboys (That Guy)- Devin Thomas, WR, Michigan State
23. Steelers (Jdlea)- Gosder Cherilus, OT, Boston College
24. Titans (SkinsnCanes)- Kentwan Balmer, DT, North Carolina
25. Seahawks (TheMalcolmConnection)- Malcolm Kelly, WR, Oklahoma
26. Jaguars (FRPLG)-Calais Campbell DE, Miami
27. Chargers (Prinzeofmoval)-Lawrence Jackson, DE, USC
28. Cowboys (That Guy)- Keith Rivers, LB, USC
29. Niners (Dirtbag) - Jerod Mayo, LB, Tennessee
30. Packers (diehardskin2982)- Brian Brohm, QB, Louisville
31. Falcons (from Giants) (Dirtbag) - Joe Flacco, QB, Deleware

Round 2 Results
32. Dolphins (Quake)-Curtis Lofton ILB, Oklahoma
33. Redskins (Slingin)-Antoine Cason, DB Arizona
34. Giants (Quake)-Reggie Smith CB/S, Oklahoma
35. Chiefs (Quake)-Sam Baker OT, USC
36. Jets (That Guy)-Dan Connor LB, Penn State
37. Falcons (Dirtbag)-Brandon Flowers CB, Virginia Tech
38. Ravens (Gmanc711)-Chad Henne QB, Michigan
39. 49ers (Dirtbag)-DeSean Jackson WR, California
40. Saints (GTripp)-Felix Jones RB
41. Bills (Gmanc)-Fred Davis TE, USC
42. Broncos (FRPLG)-Trevor Laws DT, Notre Dame
43. Panthers (Quake)-Ray Rice RB, Rutgers
44. Bears (FRPLG)-Jamaal Charles RB, Texas
45. Lions (GTripp)-Quentin Groves DE/LB, Auburn
46. Bengals (That Guy)-James Hardy WR, Indiana
47. Vikings (GTripp)-John Carlson TE, Notre Dame
48. Falcons (Dirtbag)-Anthony Collins LT, Kansas
49. Eagles (SkinsnCanes)-Mario Manningham WR, Michigan
50. Cardinals (That Guy)-Justin King CB, Penn State
51. Redskins (SlinginSammy) Pat Sims, DT Auburn
52. Bucs (Gmanc)-Chris Johnson RB, East Carolina
53. Steelers (Gmanc)-Dre Moore DT, Maryland
54. Titans (Canes)-Early Doucet WR, LSU
55. Seahawks (Dirtbag)-Tyrell Johnson S, Arkansas State
56. Packers (FRPLG)-Xavier Adibi OLB, Virginia Tech
57. Dolphins (Quake)-Patrick Lee CB, Auburn
58. Jaguars (That Guy)-Tracy Porter CB, Auburn
59. Colts (SlinginSammy)-Chris Ellis DE, Virginia Tech
60. Packers (Dirtbag)-Charles Godfrey CB, Iowa
61. Cowboys (That Guy)-Matt Forte FB, Tulane
62. Redskins (SlinginSammy)-Carl Nicks OT, Nebraska
63. Giants (Quake)-Tyvon Branch DB, Connecticut

Round 3 -
NFC and AFC East - SlinginSammy
NFC and AFC West - Quake
NFC and AFC North - Smootsmack
AFC South - That Guy
NFC South - Dirtbag

64. Miami Dolphins - Terrell Thomas, USC, CB
65. St. Louis Rams - Cliff Avril, DE/OLB, Purdue
66. Kansas City Chiefs Andre Caldwell WR, Florida
67. Carolina Panthers (from New York Jets) - Kendall Langford, DE, Hampton
68. New York Giants (from Atlanta) - Erin Henderson, OLB, Terps
69. New England Patriots (from Oakland) - Goff, ILB from Vandy
70. Chicago Bears (from San Francisco) - WR Earl Bennett Vandy
71. Jacksonville Jaguars (from Baltimore via Buffalo) Duane "Thomas" OT Va Tech
72. Buffalo Bills - Marcus Harrison, DT, Arkansas
73. Minnesota Vikings (from Denver) - OT, Kirk Barton, Ohio State
74. Carolina Panthers - Kevin Smith, RB, USF
75. San Francisco 49ers (from Chicago) - Tavares Gooden, LB, Miami
76. Detroit Lions - Wesley Woodyard, LB, Kentucky
77. Cincinnati Bengals - Marcus Howard, LB, Georgia
78. New Orleans Saints - Josh Barnett, S, Arizona
79. Houston Texans - Oniel Cousins, OT, UTEP
80. Philadelphia Eagles - Crable, OLB, Michigan
81. Arizona Cardinals -- DeJuan Morgan, FS, NC State
82. Minnesota Vikings - Josh Johnson, QB, SD
83. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Red Bryant, DT, Texas AM
84. Washington Redskins - Jordy Nelson, WR, Kansas State
85. Tennessee Titans - Dustin Keller, TE, Purdue
86. Seattle Seahawks Jason Jones, DE/OLB, Eastern Michigan
87. Detroit Lions (from Cleveland) - Athyba Rubin, DT, Iowa State
88. Pittsburgh Steelers - WR, Donnie Avery, Houston
89. Jacksonville Jaguars - Tom Zbikowski, S , Notre Dame
90. Chicago Bears (from San Diego) - Eric Young, OT, Tennessee
91. Green Bay Packers - TE, Jermichael Finley, Texas
92. Dallas Cowboys Chilo Rachal, OG, USC
93. Indianapolis Colts - John David Booty, QB, USC
94. New England Patriots - John Greco, OT, Toledo
95. New York Giants- Roy Scheuning, OG, Or. St.
96. Washington Redskins - Drew Radovich, OG, USC
97. Cincinnati Bengals - Steve Slaton, RB, West Virginia
98. Atlanta Falcons - Martellus Bennett, TE, Texas A&M
99. Baltimore Ravens- Mike Pollack, C, Arizona State
We should stick to our day jobs
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 02:31 AM   #207
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 28
Posts: 14,136
Re: Final Mock Draft Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
We should stick to our day jobs
Or our draft boards

__________________
Charlie: Okay. Take off your seat belt.
Alan: Why?
Charlie: Because when I slam on the brakes I want to watch you go through the windshield.
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.37756 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25