Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room > NFL Draft Central


Redskins No. 1 pick in 2010 NFL Draft

NFL Draft Central


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 10:22 AM   #46
The Starter
 
redsk1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 2,351
Re: Redskins No. 1 pick in 2010 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish View Post
In the 2010 draft the Skins need a QB, a couple RBs, a WR, and a few O linemen. Its quite a tall order for one draft.
Yes, we'll see if JC can step it up this year. But, yes, we need alot of things for just one draft. At least we haven't traded the majority of our picks, not for lack of trying.
redsk1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 09-25-2009, 10:49 AM   #47
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,963
Re: Redskins No. 1 pick in 2010 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean"Big Hurt"Taylor View Post
Yeah maybe I starting this thread prematurely but he is a very good quarterback who wll be the top pick in the draft. Last night he did not have any time throw or do anything. He is mobile, smart and has a strong arm. I will take this thread on the chin for now but the season is not over yet and he will become the best quarterback in the country when it's all said and done. Anyone who watched the game last night could see his o-line was freaking horrible in pass protection. The Gamecocks do have one of the best defenses in the country though and Norwood was playing lights out. I'm from SC and I figured we would win, but I thought Snead would have a great game.
Fair enough. Next time though, be sure to put it in the right forum. Then maybe you might have seen we have a pretty similar thread already

http://www.thewarpath.net/nfl-draft-...010-draft.html (Dream Draft Pick of the 2010 Draft)
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 11:29 AM   #48
Playmaker
 
Trample the Elderly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Three Chopt Virginia
Age: 37
Posts: 2,906
Re: Redskins No. 1 pick in 2010 NFL Draft

Do the same BS year and year again. We've drafted how many QBs in the past ten years now? Eff a QB. Draft some offensive linemen and you'll not have to worry about the QB. Soup and Collins are good enough to take us there if they have a good enough line. Insert any RB and he'll go the distance if we have a good offensive line. Some of you effers are like kids at the candy store, so quick to stuff your guts full of treats. When it's time for meat and potatoes you pass and wonder why you've acne.
__________________
A funny thing happened on the way to the temple. The moneychangers bought the priesthood.
Trample the Elderly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 11:41 AM   #49
Camp Scrub
 
bigant's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: bloomfield,new jersey
Posts: 79
Re: Redskins No. 1 pick in 2010 NFL Draft

great call by you, he will be a better pro than tebow or mccoy.pro scouts love his arm strength . anybody is better than what we have now........
bigant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 12:08 PM   #50
Gamebreaker
 
CRedskinsRule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Pasadena, Md
Age: 47
Posts: 12,878
Re: Redskins No. 1 pick in 2010 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trample the Elderly View Post
Do the same BS year and year again. We've drafted how many QBs in the past ten years now? Eff a QB. Draft some offensive linemen and you'll not have to worry about the QB. Soup and Collins are good enough to take us there if they have a good enough line. Insert any RB and he'll go the distance if we have a good offensive line. Some of you effers are like kids at the candy store, so quick to stuff your guts full of treats. When it's time for meat and potatoes you pass and wonder why you've acne.
I really wish Vinny would understand this fact. If I understand his drafting position - rounds 1-3 specialty positions (WR/RB/QB/CB we only got Orakpo cuz he was so overvalued) 4-6 are 2 position/ST players, 7 is for that one guy who everyone else missed on. With that philosophy OL end up falling to the undrafted ranks. He needs to learn OL value, and if he did I think the rest of his strategy would be decent.
__________________
Dirtbag59, sending songs to oblivion 1 writer at a time.
CRedskinsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 12:12 PM   #51
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: Redskins No. 1 pick in 2010 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Would have rather had Sanchez than Snead to back up JC and Todd Collins at 3rd QB.
Back up?
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 12:14 PM   #52
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: Redskins No. 1 pick in 2010 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean"Big Hurt"Taylor View Post
Yeah maybe I starting this thread prematurely but he is a very good quarterback who wll be the top pick in the draft. Last night he did not have any time throw or do anything. He is mobile, smart and has a strong arm. I will take this thread on the chin for now but the season is not over yet and he will become the best quarterback in the country when it's all said and done. Anyone who watched the game last night could see his o-line was freaking horrible in pass protection. The Gamecocks do have one of the best defenses in the country though and Norwood was playing lights out. I'm from SC and I figured we would win, but I thought Snead would have a great game.
I do not watch a ton of college ball but I like the guy who plays for the U. Looks calm in the pocket, moves good, and has a great arm and touch.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 12:17 PM   #53
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 11,013
Re: Redskins No. 1 pick in 2010 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigant View Post
great call by you, he will be a better pro than tebow or mccoy.pro scouts love his arm strength . anybody is better than what we have now........
Jason Campbell, 2009, to date:
rating 89.0, 12th in the league (so 20 starting qb's are NOT better than him)

completion percentage 68.9%, 6th in league (so 26 starting qb's are NOT better than him)

yards 453, 15th in the league (so 17 starting qb's are NOT better than him)

yards per attempt 7.4, 14th in the league (so 18 starting qb's are NOT better than him)
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 12:45 PM   #54
The Starter
 
GridIron26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,596
Re: Redskins No. 1 pick in 2010 NFL Draft

^^
GridIron26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 12:47 PM   #55
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,456
Re: Redskins No. 1 pick in 2010 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Jason Campbell, 2009, to date:
rating 89.0, 12th in the league (so 20 starting qb's are NOT better than him)

completion percentage 68.9%, 6th in league (so 26 starting qb's are NOT better than him)

yards 453, 15th in the league (so 17 starting qb's are NOT better than him)

yards per attempt 7.4, 14th in the league (so 18 starting qb's are NOT better than him)
Don't even bother, some folks have their minds made up no matter what he does.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 12:50 PM   #56
The Starter
 
joethiesmanfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,163
Re: Redskins No. 1 pick in 2010 NFL Draft

South Carolina, Rock Hill boys: Devonte Holloman starting-safety freshman, Stephan Gilmore starting-CB freshman, Tori Gurly starting-WR freshman, plus more. Spurrier messed up my Redskins and messed up my Gamecocks. He better not mess up my hometown heroes.
joethiesmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 01:06 PM   #57
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,348
Re: Redskins No. 1 pick in 2010 NFL Draft

Sam Bradford
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 01:06 PM   #58
Playmaker
 
irish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,731
Re: Redskins No. 1 pick in 2010 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Jason Campbell, 2009, to date:
rating 89.0, 12th in the league (so 20 starting qb's are NOT better than him)

completion percentage 68.9%, 6th in league (so 26 starting qb's are NOT better than him)

yards 453, 15th in the league (so 17 starting qb's are NOT better than him)

yards per attempt 7.4, 14th in the league (so 18 starting qb's are NOT better than him)
Thats the thing about JC, he puts up decent numbers in most categories except points so in the end he struggles to win. I think JC is the text book case of the percentages not telling the whole story, JC just isnt a winner.
irish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 01:24 PM   #59
Mr. Brightside
 
Big C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Fairfax, Virginia
Age: 28
Posts: 4,442
Re: Redskins No. 1 pick in 2010 NFL Draft

snead is overrated. people want to believe there is another elite qb to rival tebow in the sec but i dont think there is. snead is good, not near elite though.
__________________
"I don't care what nobody say I'm a be me, stay hood stay real, cause I'm out here grindin'" -Joe Gibbs
Big C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2009, 01:30 PM   #60
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: Redskins No. 1 pick in 2010 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Jason Campbell, 2009, to date:
rating 89.0, 12th in the league (so 20 starting qb's are NOT better than him)

completion percentage 68.9%, 6th in league (so 26 starting qb's are NOT better than him)

yards 453, 15th in the league (so 17 starting qb's are NOT better than him)

yards per attempt 7.4, 14th in the league (so 18 starting qb's are NOT better than him)
How about the TD stat were does he rank there.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.31633 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25