Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room > NFL Draft Central


Our 2010 First Round Draft Pick Should Be...

NFL Draft Central


View Poll Results: What Position Should We Draft in the 2010 First Round
Offensive Lineman 159 75.36%
Running Back 2 0.95%
Quarterback 50 23.70%
Voters: 211. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 12:23 AM   #286
Special Teams
 
CantonLegend's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 131
Re: Our 2010 First Round Draft Pick Should Be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
You said:
"what more can i show you to prove that blacks are generally superior athletes"

The Oxford English Dictionary describes "racism" thus:
"The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race."

Get why I am calling you a racist now? It's not hard to understand.
you went from talking about our draft picks to talking about whether blacks are more athletic to talking about which posters are racist

pick your argument

i was aruing that black players are almost always better athletes.....you are arguing that im racist.....not because im wrong, but because you cant prove that im wrong.....dont change the argument.....it doesnt matter if im racist by definition or not.....racism is different in everybodies eyes and you cant always go by one definition or the other......the fact is that black athletes are better and you will never prove that wrong, no matter how hard you try to change the subject
CantonLegend is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 11-10-2009, 01:00 AM   #287
Registered User
 
CultBrennan59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,527
Re: Our 2010 First Round Draft Pick Should Be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
It definitely does require a scientific study because your "logic and common sense" only make sense to a racist. Your "common sense" is irrelevant to me because I do not see WHITE players and BLACK players, I just see players.

Above I posted a definition of racism. Your arguments continue to fit that definition. Please man up and admit it.
No, you are, pardon my french, an idiot. I don't consider anything I said as racist. Its pretty damn accurate if you ask me. All I said was there are no good white running backs in todays NFL. And of course you go off looking to make an arguement since you so depressed that our team is sucking, and call me racist by the terms of one dictionary article, which isn't all that accurate with todays term of someone being racist. And your being chewed out by other people on this thread, who are proving you wrong. But by all means keep this going, or shut up and talk about Who you would pick in the 2010 draft, which is what I keep on trying to do, but your little comments are keeping me back just to prove you wrong.
CultBrennan59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 01:08 AM   #288
The Starter
 
DBUCHANON101's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 1,373
Re: Our 2010 First Round Draft Pick Should Be...

is any of this relevant to the draft,board, or the Skins? i dont care if the dude is freakin purple as long as he can help the team.
__________________
But there's booze in the blender. And soon it will render. That frozen concoction that helps me hang on.
DBUCHANON101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:15 AM   #289
Fire Bruce NOW
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 11,315
Re: Our 2010 First Round Draft Pick Should Be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantonLegend View Post
you went from talking about our draft picks to talking about whether blacks are more athletic to talking about which posters are racist

pick your argument

i was aruing that black players are almost always better athletes.....you are arguing that im racist.....not because im wrong, but because you cant prove that im wrong.....dont change the argument.....it doesnt matter if im racist by definition or not.....racism is different in everybodies eyes and you cant always go by one definition or the other......the fact is that black athletes are better and you will never prove that wrong, no matter how hard you try to change the subject
You are the worst kind of racist - one who is not man enough to own up and admit that you are a racist.
__________________
Bruce Allen when in charge alone: 4-12 (.250)
Bruce Allen's overall Redskins record : 28-52 (.350)
Vinny Cerrato's record when in charge alone: 52-65 (.444)
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:15 AM   #290
Fire Bruce NOW
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 11,315
Re: Our 2010 First Round Draft Pick Should Be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
No, you are, pardon my french, an idiot. I don't consider anything I said as racist. Its pretty damn accurate if you ask me. All I said was there are no good white running backs in todays NFL. And of course you go off looking to make an arguement since you so depressed that our team is sucking, and call me racist by the terms of one dictionary article, which isn't all that accurate with todays term of someone being racist. And your being chewed out by other people on this thread, who are proving you wrong. But by all means keep this going, or shut up and talk about Who you would pick in the 2010 draft, which is what I keep on trying to do, but your little comments are keeping me back just to prove you wrong.
You are the worst kind of racist - one who is not man enough to own up and admit that you are a racist.
__________________
Bruce Allen when in charge alone: 4-12 (.250)
Bruce Allen's overall Redskins record : 28-52 (.350)
Vinny Cerrato's record when in charge alone: 52-65 (.444)
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 11:17 AM   #291
Fire Bruce NOW
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 11,315
Re: Our 2010 First Round Draft Pick Should Be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBUCHANON101 View Post
is any of this relevant to the draft,board, or the Skins? i dont care if the dude is freakin purple as long as he can help the team.
I totally agree. Some lame dinosaur racists, however, argued that the best way to draft is based on skin color. Hence the argument.

Back to task, I think we should draft RB Toby Gerhart in later rounds. The guy runs hard and has deceptive speed.
__________________
Bruce Allen when in charge alone: 4-12 (.250)
Bruce Allen's overall Redskins record : 28-52 (.350)
Vinny Cerrato's record when in charge alone: 52-65 (.444)
Vinny's overall Redskins record: 62-82 (.430)
We won more with Vinny
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:27 PM   #292
Registered User
 
CultBrennan59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,527
Re: Our 2010 First Round Draft Pick Should Be...

^what the hell is a dinosaur racist? And I said we shouldn't get a white runningback, I'm totally fine with a white OL or whoever, just not a white runningback. Your changing my words into something I'm not. Someones a little sensitive...
CultBrennan59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:33 PM   #293
The Starter
 
44Deezel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Davidsonville
Posts: 1,712
Re: Our 2010 First Round Draft Pick Should Be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBUCHANON101 View Post
is any of this relevant to the draft,board, or the Skins? i dont care if the dude is freakin purple as long as he can help the team.
I don't want no purple mofo playing on our team. His purple ass can play for the Ravens or Vikings as far as I'm concerned
__________________
I am a system poster.
44Deezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 12:37 PM   #294
Registered User
 
CultBrennan59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,527
Re: Our 2010 First Round Draft Pick Should Be...

I found another guy in the 2010 draft his name is stevenson sylvestor and is an OLB for Utah, he could play in place of orakpo...
CultBrennan59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 02:40 PM   #295
Registered User
 
Landry44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 299
Re: Our 2010 First Round Draft Pick Should Be...

I think most of the problems we're having on offense and defense are due to bad coaching and poor preparation. Right now, I would have to say OL. I don't see any QB in this draft that I consider to be franchise QB. So I would much rather draft an OL, RB, or LB.
Landry44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 01:57 PM   #296
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 29
Posts: 14,750
Re: Our 2010 First Round Draft Pick Should Be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
I found another guy in the 2010 draft his name is stevenson sylvestor and is an OLB for Utah, he could play in place of orakpo...
I don't see why we haven't brought back Marcus Washington for a modest salary. It's not like we would have needed him to play every game, remember this is the team that got a year out of a much older Randall Godfrey. Lol Vinny, you even find a way to mess up your good draft picks.
__________________
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
- Scooter

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:01 PM   #297
Registered User
 
CultBrennan59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,527
Re: Our 2010 First Round Draft Pick Should Be...

[QUOTE=Dirtbag359;624110]I don't see why we haven't brought back Marcus Washington for a modest salary. It's not like we would have needed him to play every game, remember this is the team that got a year out of a much older Randall Godfrey. Lol Vinny, you even find a way to mess up your good draft picks.[/QUOTE]

so true, so true
CultBrennan59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:14 PM   #298
The Starter
 
T.O.Killa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Berlin, MD
Posts: 2,041
Re: Our 2010 First Round Draft Pick Should Be...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag359 View Post
I don't see why we haven't brought back Marcus Washington for a modest salary. It's not like we would have needed him to play every game, remember this is the team that got a year out of a much older Randall Godfrey. Lol Vinny, you even find a way to mess up your good draft picks.
Marcus Mason was cut three times last year from the Redskins, Jets and Ravens. He looks good against third stringers, but there is a reason he cant stay on a roster.
T.O.Killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:18 PM   #299
The Starter
 
Swarley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Age: 26
Posts: 1,035
Re: Our 2010 First Round Draft Pick Should Be...

he said Marcus WASHINGTON.... the linebacker
Swarley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:18 PM   #300
Camp Scrub
 
mitch e's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Fayetteville Ar
Posts: 58
Re: Our 2010 First Round Draft Pick Should Be...

start cleaning house now so the new GM and HC can start rebuilding in the draft. trade anyone with value for draft picks and start with the OL and work from there.
__________________
"Once you've heard the truth everything else is just cheap whiskey." R. Lee Ermey
mitch e is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.29037 seconds with 10 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25