Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room > NFL Draft Central


2012 QB Class

NFL Draft Central


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2011, 07:47 PM   #76
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,093
Re: 2012 QB Class

You guys are way too high on Landry Jones he's not even close to a Bradford or a Ryan, more like a flacco.. He's not very mobile and if u move him out of the pocket he struggles
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  

Advertisements
Old 10-31-2011, 07:48 PM   #77
The Starter
 
mbedner3420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,826
Re: 2012 QB Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
Wait, what? Earlier you were giving me a hard time in the position of need thread for saying I liked Landry Jones over RG3.... I'm confused. Or maybe you're confused.
I'd rather have landry jones. RG3 probably won't be coming out this year
mbedner3420 is online now  
Old 10-31-2011, 08:27 PM   #78
Impact Rookie
 
Redskin Jim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: New Orleans, LA- via VA
Age: 36
Posts: 635
Re: 2012 QB Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
You guys are way too high on Landry Jones he's not even close to a Bradford or a Ryan, more like a flacco.. He's not very mobile and if u move him out of the pocket he struggles
This.
__________________
Hail to The REDSKINS
Redskin Jim is offline  
Old 10-31-2011, 09:17 PM   #79
The Starter
 
mbedner3420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,826
Re: 2012 QB Class

Anyone want to trade for Tim Tebow?
mbedner3420 is online now  
Old 10-31-2011, 10:02 PM   #80
Playmaker
 
SkinzWin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Richmond, VA
Posts: 2,693
Re: 2012 QB Class

Just a quick highjack... Thought I'd up date everyone, I had previously spread word I am due to have my first kid. We found out tonight we are having a boy!! Get ready for the #1 pick by the Redskins in the 2034 draft!!! HTTR!
__________________
Sean Taylor #21 a Redskin forever...

Draft winners, not stars.

Hail to the Redskins
Hail victory
Braves on the warpath
Block for RG3
SkinzWin is offline  
Old 10-31-2011, 10:04 PM   #81
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 35
Posts: 12,623
Re: 2012 QB Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinzWin View Post
Just a quick highjack... Thought I'd up date everyone, I had previously spread word I am due to have my first kid. We found out tonight we are having a boy!! Get ready for the #1 pick by the Redskins in the 2034 draft!!! HTTR!
Hey congrats man that's great!
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline  
Old 10-31-2011, 10:13 PM   #82
Special Teams
 
Brody81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 412
Re: 2012 QB Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinzWin View Post
Just a quick highjack... Thought I'd up date everyone, I had previously spread word I am due to have my first kid. We found out tonight we are having a boy!! Get ready for the #1 pick by the Redskins in the 2034 draft!!! HTTR!
Hope he doesn't become a cowboys fan!! Congrats!
Brody81 is offline  
Old 10-31-2011, 10:35 PM   #83
Pro Bowl
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 7,358
Re: 2012 QB Class

This team needs a traditional type QB, how often is a Michael Vick type athletic QB become successful?

Andrew Luck
Matt Barkley
Nick Foles
Kellen Moore
Kirk Cousins

I think these 5 will be successful NFL QB's.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline  
Old 10-31-2011, 10:50 PM   #84
Special Teams
 
cdskins26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 349
Re: 2012 QB Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
This team needs a traditional type QB, how often is a Michael Vick type athletic QB become successful?

Andrew Luck
Matt Barkley
Nick Foles
Kellen Moore
Kirk Cousins

I think these 5 will be successful NFL QB's.
Historically speaking, it would be highly unlikely for all 5 of those guys to become successful starters in the NFL. I consider Luck to this point out of the picture, but I really want either Jones or Barkley. Both have their smaller issues that are nit-picked because they arent Andrew Luck, but both will be strong NFL players. I think of this draft being like the 2004 draft of Eli, Big Ben, and Phillip Rivers.
cdskins26 is offline  
Old 10-31-2011, 11:02 PM   #85
Registered User
 
Landry44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 299
Re: 2012 QB Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
Wait, what? Earlier you were giving me a hard time in the position of need thread for saying I liked Landry Jones over RG3.... I'm confused. Or maybe you're confused.
I believe Landry Jones will be a good qb, but i believe that RG3 is more mobile and more accurate passing the football than both Jones and Barkley.
Landry44 is offline  
Old 10-31-2011, 11:05 PM   #86
Registered User
 
Landry44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 299
Re: 2012 QB Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbedner3420 View Post
I'd rather have landry jones. RG3 probably won't be coming out this year
He more than likely will be coming out this year since he already has his degree and a lot of guys he's playing with now are seniors. Do you really think he wants to risk hurting his draft stock by coming back and playing with underclassmen? That wouldn't be smart.
Landry44 is offline  
Old 10-31-2011, 11:09 PM   #87
Registered User
 
Landry44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 299
Re: 2012 QB Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFREDSKIN View Post
This team needs a traditional type QB, how often is a Michael Vick type athletic QB become successful?

Andrew Luck
Matt Barkley
Nick Foles
Kellen Moore
Kirk Cousins

I think these 5 will be successful NFL QB's.
The only thing that Michael Vick and RG3 have in common is they are both black. RG3 is a much better passer than Michael Vick ever was. Yes, he has great mobility but he's a pass first qb. He just has the ability to make big runs if there is nothing open.
Landry44 is offline  
Old 10-31-2011, 11:21 PM   #88
Swearinger
 
GMScud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 35
Posts: 12,623
Re: 2012 QB Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landry44 View Post
I believe Landry Jones will be a good qb, but i believe that RG3 is more mobile and more accurate passing the football than both Jones and Barkley.
You're talking in circles. After you criticized me for saying I liked Jones over RG3, you then say Jones is the #2 QB in the draft behind Luck (2012 QB Class) , but now RG3 is once again better than Jones and Barkley? Make up your mind.
__________________
Insert witty signature here
GMScud is offline  
Old 10-31-2011, 11:37 PM   #89
Registered User
 
Landry44's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 299
Re: 2012 QB Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMScud View Post
You're talking in circles. After you criticized me for saying I liked Jones over RG3, you then say Jones is the #2 QB in the draft behind Luck (2012 QB Class) , but now RG3 is once again better than Jones and Barkley? Make up your mind.
What is so confusing about what I'm saying? Landry Jones and Matt Barkley are both very good qbs, but RG3 is a better fit for what we do here. He's more accurate and more mobile than both Jones and Barkley. Do you disagree? If you disagree then you're only exposing your lack of football knowledge. If you agree then what are we talking about here?
Landry44 is offline  
Old 10-31-2011, 11:41 PM   #90
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,093
Re: 2012 QB Class

I've seen RG3 play and he's a better passer than some think BUT I'd rather have Barkely
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.26756 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25