Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room > NFL Draft Central


2013 NFL Draft Prospects

NFL Draft Central


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2013, 12:54 AM   #211
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHairedAristocrat View Post
I was actually replying to punch, who formed an opinion and went on a mini-rant when he obviously hadn't read the story to even understand the situation.

I'm just excited to have something to talk about other than a certain injury to our quarterback
Lol and now I see the NFL player from Arizona say she's real and he was "close " to her also.... Lol this chick must get around
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  

Advertisements
Old 01-17-2013, 12:54 AM   #212
Registered User
 
CultBrennan59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,527
Re: 2013 NFL Draft Prospects

Last bit of Manti Te'o I want to bring up:

A) Where will he be drafted if this is a hoax which he made up?

B) Regardless of the answer to question A, would you draft Manti if he fell to us in the 2nd?

C) I think this commentor on profootballtalk.com's comment section said it best:

"fox6117 says:
Jan 16, 2013 6:58 PM
He has an easy out here folks: he’s going to claim to be gay and he made this girlfriend up to avoid being blackballed by the Heisman voters and NFL teams… that are clearly anti-gay.

He’ll become the ultimate victim having to make up something so outrageous because college and professional sports don’t accept gay players. He’ll get the support of the gay community and will be the first ever openly gay NFL player."
CultBrennan59 is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 12:55 AM   #213
Registered User
 
CultBrennan59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,527
Re: 2013 NFL Draft Prospects

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinsfaninok View Post
Lol and now I see the NFL player from Arizona say she's real and he was "close " to her also.... Lol this chick must get around
Or Reagan Mauia's gay too
CultBrennan59 is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 12:58 AM   #214
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 27
Posts: 16,357
Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
Or Reagan Mauia's gay too
True
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 01:00 AM   #215
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,972
Re: 2013 NFL Draft Prospects

The whole story is beyond comprehension right now
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 01:14 AM   #216
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHairedAristocrat View Post
I was actually replying to punch, who formed an opinion and went on a mini-rant when he obviously hadn't read the story to even understand the situation.

I'm just excited to have something to talk about other than a certain injury to our quarterback
Well i saw the story on espn, which doesnt exactly line up with the article. So, you really have no idea what is true and what is not do you BHA? None of us do rite now. Im glad you think u understand the situation though. You are the only one in the free world who understands it rite now. Lol. Excuse my "rant".
Edit: one thing is for sure rite now : either he was in on it or he wasnt. Our opinions seem to differ. To call my opinion an uneducated rant because i didnt read an article that you read is - well - just wrong.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.

Last edited by punch it in; 01-17-2013 at 01:37 AM.
punch it in is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 01:16 AM   #217
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,615
Edit
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.

Last edited by punch it in; 01-17-2013 at 01:37 AM.
punch it in is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 01:51 AM   #218
Pro Bowl
 
punch it in's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: toms river, nj
Age: 43
Posts: 6,615
Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
Last bit of Manti Te'o I want to bring up:

A) Where will he be drafted if this is a hoax which he made up?

B) Regardless of the answer to question A, would you draft Manti if he fell to us in the 2nd?

C) I think this commentor on profootballtalk.com's comment section said it best:

"fox6117 says:
Jan 16, 2013 6:58 PM
He has an easy out here folks: he’s going to claim to be gay and he made this girlfriend up to avoid being blackballed by the Heisman voters and NFL teams… that are clearly anti-gay.

He’ll become the ultimate victim having to make up something so outrageous because college and professional sports don’t accept gay players. He’ll get the support of the gay community and will be the first ever openly gay NFL player."
Its really the only thing that makes any sense. Lol.
A) dont think it will affect his draft status. Its not a criminal act in anyway to the best of my knowledge.
B) I think he is overrated just like Notre Dame was.
__________________
I'm living in yesterday's tomorrows.
punch it in is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 09:46 AM   #219
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,600
Re: 2013 NFL Draft Prospects

Somewhere there is a motive to do this, there is a reason. Hopefully this doesnt end tragically.
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 10:00 AM   #220
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,600
Re: 2013 NFL Draft Prospects

Manti could be doing half the chicks on campus easily. He choses to share his feelings over the phone with a girl he has never met? hmmmmmm
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 11:40 AM   #221
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,521
Re: 2013 NFL Draft Prospects

I just hope he truly is a victim in all this and there's not more that we don't know yet.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 11:41 AM   #222
Registered User
 
CultBrennan59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,527
Re: 2013 NFL Draft Prospects

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Manti could be doing half the chicks on campus easily. He choses to share his feelings over the phone with a girl he has never met? hmmmmmm
Well, ND women aren't exactly the hottest women in the country(The Downfall of Notre Dame Explained with Pictures « ), but yes good point.
CultBrennan59 is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 11:44 AM   #223
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,972
Re: 2013 NFL Draft Prospects

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
I just hope he truly is a victim in all this and there's not more that we don't know yet.
Finding it harder to believe that he and that Tuiasasopo kid weren't in on all this together
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 12:00 PM   #224
Impact Rookie
 
Evilgrin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 746
Re: 2013 NFL Draft Prospects

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Finding it harder to believe that he and that Tuiasasopo kid weren't in on all this together
What about the ND investigation???

lol
__________________
The Washington Redskins are a billion dollar NFL team that sold expired peanuts...
Evilgrin is offline  
Old 01-17-2013, 12:00 PM   #225
Franchise Player
 
skinsfan69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Arlington, VA.
Posts: 9,813
Re: 2013 NFL Draft Prospects

He's a pathological liar. It's painfully obvious his story is so full of shit and he got caught. He needs to go see a shrink and get some serious help.
skinsfan69 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.25680 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25