Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room > NFL Draft Central


Redskins 2013 Draft News & Rumors

NFL Draft Central


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2013, 08:41 PM   #121
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,234
Re: Redskins 2013 Draft News & Rumors

One day before the draft, I think Swearinger is the pick at 51 or trade back to 60.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-24-2013, 09:20 PM   #122
Registered User
 
RGIII's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 626
Re: Redskins 2013 Draft News & Rumors

So will everyone be watching the draft Thursday even though the Skins' first pick isn't until Friday?
RGIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:29 PM   #123
The Starter
 
warriorzpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,659
Re: Redskins 2013 Draft News & Rumors

It's interesting in Shanahan's press conference when he mentions the strength of this year's draft and picking in rounds 2-4. He mentions offensive line, wide receivers, and defensive tackle. He never says corner or safety. I wonder if this is a smokescreen or if he's really down on this draft's dbs.
warriorzpath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:32 PM   #124
The Starter
 
mbedner3420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,843
Re: Redskins 2013 Draft News & Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
One day before the draft, I think Swearinger is the pick at 51 or trade back to 60.
Who is at 60 that we can trade back with?
mbedner3420 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:34 PM   #125
The Starter
 
mbedner3420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,843
Re: Redskins 2013 Draft News & Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorzpath View Post
It's interesting in Shanahan's press conference when he mentions the strength of this year's draft and picking in rounds 2-4. He mentions offensive line, wide receivers, and defensive tackle. He never says corner or safety. I wonder if this is a smokescreen or if he's really down on this draft's dbs.
It could even signal that he thinks the draft is so deep with DBs that quality players can still be had in rounds 5-7...
mbedner3420 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 09:42 PM   #126
MVP
 
NC_Skins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 11,237
Re: Redskins 2013 Draft News & Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
I think he's disassociated himself from the party
He cancelled it, which most likely means he's the one that authorized it.(as noted below) Also, he's the one that tweeted the flyer to begin with so apparently he did approve of it. I know sometimes players get thrown onto these things by club promoters without their knowledge, but this obviously wasn't the case. He's only cancelling it because of the backlash. No, this guy is a walking time bomb. Avoid at all costs.



I didn’t say i was going 1st round.. I Did not approve that part of the flyer…

— Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era)



Edit: Also, if he didn't approve of the "1st round" flyer, why is the "party" on the day of the 1st round? No, this dipshit actually believes he's being drafted in the first round. Hell ****ing no do I want any part of this clown on our team.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty

Last edited by NC_Skins; 04-24-2013 at 09:54 PM.
NC_Skins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:00 PM   #127
Playmaker
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 4,437
Re: Redskins 2013 Draft News & Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGIII View Post
So will everyone be watching the draft Thursday even though the Skins' first pick isn't until Friday?
I will.
I love the draft.
__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968
Alvin Walton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:03 PM   #128
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,234
Re: Redskins 2013 Draft News & Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGIII View Post
So will everyone be watching the draft Thursday even though the Skins' first pick isn't until Friday?
Yes.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:06 PM   #129
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,234
Re: Redskins 2013 Draft News & Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbedner3420 View Post
Who is at 60 that we can trade back with?
Atlanta is at 60 I meant 60's
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 10:33 PM   #130
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,611
Re: Redskins 2013 Draft News & Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC_Skins View Post
He cancelled it, which most likely means he's the one that authorized it.(as noted below) Also, he's the one that tweeted the flyer to begin with so apparently he did approve of it. I know sometimes players get thrown onto these things by club promoters without their knowledge, but this obviously wasn't the case. He's only cancelling it because of the backlash. No, this guy is a walking time bomb. Avoid at all costs.



I didn’t say i was going 1st round.. I Did not approve that part of the flyer…

— Tyrann Mathieu (@Mathieu_Era)



Edit: Also, if he didn't approve of the "1st round" flyer, why is the "party" on the day of the 1st round? No, this dipshit actually believes he's being drafted in the first round. Hell ****ing no do I want any part of this clown on our team.
He was probably just high. No biggie
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:25 PM   #131
Registered User
 
CultBrennan59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 6,527
Re: Redskins 2013 Draft News & Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGIII View Post
So will everyone be watching the draft Thursday even though the Skins' first pick isn't until Friday?
Of course, this draft is so uncertain. For once I don't definitively know who will be the first pick the day before the draft. There may be 4 QBs taken in the first round. There may be none or one. There may not be a RB taken in the first round. Lots of uncertainties. I love it.

What's the network of choice for you all to watch the draft on? ESPN or NFLN?

I keep saying I'm going to start watching NFLN but I keep sticking to classic ESPN with kiper and that annoying ahole Berman
CultBrennan59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:32 PM   #132
The Starter
 
mbedner3420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,843
Re: Redskins 2013 Draft News & Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by CultBrennan59 View Post
Of course, this draft is so uncertain. For once I don't definitively know who will be the first pick the day before the draft. There may be 4 QBs taken in the first round. There may be none or one. There may not be a RB taken in the first round. Lots of uncertainties. I love it.

What's the network of choice for you all to watch the draft on? ESPN or NFLN?

I keep saying I'm going to start watching NFLN but I keep sticking to classic ESPN with kiper and that annoying ahole Berman
I'm too cheap for NFLN so I can really only watch ESPN unless I go to a friends house.
mbedner3420 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:41 PM   #133
Living Legend
 
skinsfaninok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oklahoma City (Originally from Biloxi, Ms)
Age: 28
Posts: 16,383
I'll be watching like always
__________________
THUNDER UP

"if you're good at something, never do it for free"- The Joker

skinsfaninok is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 11:46 PM   #134
Impact Rookie
 
Bubba305-ST21-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Age: 26
Posts: 683
Re: Redskins 2013 Draft News & Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
One day before the draft, I think Swearinger is the pick at 51 or trade back to 60.
I hope your right Quake. This guy makes stuff happen. I just hope he is there, I have a feeling he wont be though, I hope i am wrong......Put a screensaver up of him please lol remember Griffin last year?
__________________
never another.....R.I.P. Sean T #21
Bubba305-ST21- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 12:03 AM   #135
Mann Up HOF!
 
Lotus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 11,034
Re: Redskins 2013 Draft News & Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
He was probably just high. No biggie
Serious lol.
__________________
Rooting for the Dallas Cowboys should be recognized as a treatable mental disorder.
Lotus is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.34661 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25