Warpath  

Home | Forums | Shop | Donate




Go Back   Warpath > Redskins Forums > Redskins Locker Room > NFL Draft Central


Early Mock Picks

NFL Draft Central


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2016, 06:00 PM   #31
Playmaker
 
KI Skins Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MD Eastern Shore
Posts: 4,163
Re: Early Mock Picks

Chad Reuter of NFL.com did a seven round mock draft for all teams (if you can believe that) and here's what he came up with for us:

1. Jarran Reed, DT Alabama
2. Kendall Fuller, CB VT
3. Nick Martin, C ND
4. Jordan Howard, RB Indiana
5. Brandon Allen, QB Ark
6. James Cowser, DE So. Utah
7a. Jordan Payton, WR UCLA
7b. Tevin Carter, S Utah

Not bad at all. He clearly understands our needs, anyway. If he had done this draft today, I imagine he may well have gone with a safety prospect in the second round.
__________________
You Like That!
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 04-23-2016, 06:15 PM   #32
Playmaker
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Age: 34
Posts: 3,773
Re: Early Mock Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
Chad Reuter of NFL.com did a seven round mock draft for all teams (if you can believe that) and here's what he came up with for us:

1. Jarran Reed, DT Alabama
2. Kendall Fuller, CB VT
3. Nick Martin, C ND
4. Jordan Howard, RB Indiana
5. Brandon Allen, QB Ark
6. James Cowser, DE So. Utah
7a. Jordan Payton, WR UCLA
7b. Tevin Carter, S Utah

Not bad at all. He clearly understands our needs, anyway. If he had done this draft today, I imagine he may well have gone with a safety prospect in the second round.
Read this earlier today too, I love the 1st 4 picks. If the draft went this way + signing Norman, I'd feel like top 8 team.
__________________
What the... That's it! Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is a man!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 06:21 PM   #33
Playmaker
 
sdskinsfan2001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: San Diego, CA
Age: 34
Posts: 3,773
Re: Early Mock Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
Chad Reuter of NFL.com did a seven round mock draft for all teams (if you can believe that) and here's what he came up with for us:

1. Jarran Reed, DT Alabama
2. Kendall Fuller, CB VT
3. Nick Martin, C ND
4. Jordan Howard, RB Indiana
5. Brandon Allen, QB Ark
6. James Cowser, DE So. Utah
7a. Jordan Payton, WR UCLA
7b. Tevin Carter, S Utah

Not bad at all. He clearly understands our needs, anyway. If he had done this draft today, I imagine he may well have gone with a safety prospect in the second round.
I imagine we keep Culliver this year and he is released next year when Norman has a huge cap hit, that would give Fuller 1 year to learn the ropes. Then we would have a top 4 of Norman, Breeland, Fuller, and Dunbar next season. Pretty damn good if you ask me. I don't think Fuller will actually drop that far unfortunately. If he did, I wouldn't imagine there being a guy we could get that I would be happier about.
__________________
What the... That's it! Einhorn is Finkle! Finkle is Einhorn! Einhorn is a man!
sdskinsfan2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 07:04 PM   #34
Playmaker
 
KI Skins Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MD Eastern Shore
Posts: 4,163
Re: Early Mock Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
Read this earlier today too, I love the 1st 4 picks. If the draft went this way + signing Norman, I'd feel like top 8 team.
Me too!
__________________
You Like That!
KI Skins Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 07:12 PM   #35
Franchise Player
 
SFREDSKIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Pacifica, CA
Posts: 9,888
Re: Early Mock Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KI Skins Fan View Post
Chad Reuter of NFL.com did a seven round mock draft for all teams (if you can believe that) and here's what he came up with for us:

1. Jarran Reed, DT Alabama
2. Kendall Fuller, CB VT
3. Nick Martin, C ND
4. Jordan Howard, RB Indiana
5. Brandon Allen, QB Ark
6. James Cowser, DE So. Utah
7a. Jordan Payton, WR UCLA
7b. Tevin Carter, S Utah

Not bad at all. He clearly understands our needs, anyway. If he had done this draft today, I imagine he may well have gone with a safety prospect in the second round.
We need a S not another CB, Karl Joseph would be a huge score.
__________________
Joe Gibbs- The best coach of all time, Lombardi trophy should be renamed Gibbs.

Art Monk- Art was like an OL playing WR, doing the dirty work and not getting the glory.

Darrell Green- Best DB ever.


Purveyor of fine Filth
SFREDSKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 07:30 PM   #36
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 28
Posts: 13,096
Re: Early Mock Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdskinsfan2001 View Post
I imagine we keep Culliver this year and he is released next year when Norman has a huge cap hit, that would give Fuller 1 year to learn the ropes. Then we would have a top 4 of Norman, Breeland, Fuller, and Dunbar next season. Pretty damn good if you ask me. I don't think Fuller will actually drop that far unfortunately. If he did, I wouldn't imagine there being a guy we could get that I would be happier about.

Outside of Nkemdiche falling that far you are probably right
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 04:19 PM   #37
Living Legend
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Springfield, VA
Age: 34
Posts: 17,210
Re: Early Mock Picks

mock season is almost over. wooo.
__________________
Who says shameless self promotion is stupid? oh yeah, that was me... Click For Tunes!
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2016, 12:53 PM   #38
Pro Bowl
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 5,730
Re: Early Mock Picks

Heres my (not gonna happen) focus on the offense draft -

1st - Jarran Reed DT
2nd - Nick Martin C
3rd - Braxton Miller WR
4th - Kenyan Drake RB
5th - Best ILB
6th - Best Safety
7th - BPA
7th - BPA
__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968
Alvin Walton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 10:12 AM   #39
Living Legend
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 40
Posts: 18,846
Re: Early Mock Picks

Hearing we could go QB as high as the 2nd round if we gain multiple picks


Have also heard to keep an eye on Jaylon Smith LB from ND. Skins have interest if he starts to fall.
__________________
I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions. Stephen Covey
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 11:31 AM   #40
Pro Bowl
 
Alvin Walton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Holland, Michigan
Posts: 5,730
Re: Early Mock Picks

If we burn a 2nd rounder on a QB, I'll be pissed.
__________________
REDSKINS FAN SINCE 1968
Alvin Walton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 01:41 PM   #41
Special Teams
 
hutch17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 216
Re: Early Mock Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chico23231 View Post
Hearing we could go QB as high as the 2nd round if we gain multiple picks


Have also heard to keep an eye on Jaylon Smith LB from ND. Skins have interest if he starts to fall.
I would also be pissed about a QB in the 2nd, I don't want to think about that until the 5th or 4th if we get a bunch of extra picks.

I would really want Jaylon Smith starting in the 4th, I would be ok with it late third if we get that extra picks. I think he will eventually recover and he is a beast.
hutch17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.06044 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25