Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


stupid extremeskins

Parking Lot


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2006, 11:05 AM   #31
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 32
Posts: 17,464
Re: stupid extremeskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC4LIFE
"well im over here now because i got a lifetime ban on extremeskins.com

the reason, because im not a pot-head, jewish, hippy, democratic loving pro-gay..... "

Hahahahahahaha! This is so true. Extremeskins has some great Redskins content. True. Bit with 50K members, some retards have leaked in and leaked in quick.

Look at the thread topics that go on there.

The DTC is banned from Extremeskins. Every member.

We make dis tracks about them.

www.deadtreecrew.proboards30.com

www.myspace.com/parkinglotkings

Hail to the Redskins, Hail to The Warpath.net, Hail DTC, **** EXTREMESKINS!
I actually had planned on coming to tailgate with you guys at some of the games this year but I was normally too drunk in the cash lots before I made it in. I LOVE to give shit to opposing team fans. I might be civil on here, but once the juice gets in me, it's a different story.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline  

Advertisements
Old 02-09-2006, 11:24 AM   #32
Camp Scrub
 
DTC4LIFE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2
Re: stupid extremeskins

You should come by.

We are usually the first ones at the stadium. We tailgate at the Arena Drive gates before they open up.

9:00 am we at F-51 on the green lot. Direct right from Areana Drive when you enter.

Cant miss us.

You will see us and hear us.

All Redskin fans are welcome.
DTC4LIFE is offline  
Old 02-09-2006, 11:53 AM   #33
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,456
Re: stupid extremeskins

Maybe it's just me, but I take a little issue with the title of this thread. Because if I went over to Extremeskins and saw, "stupid thewarpath.net", I'd be pissed and would probably give them a piece of my mind. But so be it.....I just wanted to put that out there. I'm not asking the mods to lock it up or anything, but I'll be glad when it slips to the bottom of the page.

12M
12thMan is offline  
Old 02-09-2006, 12:01 PM   #34
Special Teams
 
Frost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Burke, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 270
Re: stupid extremeskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by backrow
OK! Welcome you yourself!

But, Frost, you and SS both need to answer Question #3, and tell us about your choice of Pie before we allow this to continue any further!
hmmmm im scared to answer that question,, something tricky about that but here it goes...berry rhubarb pie. ohh yea about welcoming myself i was being sarcastic
__________________
"He can run like Jerry Rice and hit like Night Train Lane" 21
Frost is offline  
Old 02-09-2006, 12:40 PM   #35
Pro Bowl
 
BigSKINBauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 26
Posts: 5,635
Re: stupid extremeskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC4LIFE
"well im over here now because i got a lifetime ban on extremeskins.com

the reason, because im not a pot-head, jewish, hippy, democratic loving pro-gay..... "

Hahahahahahaha! This is so true. Extremeskins has some great Redskins content. True. Bit with 50K members, some retards have leaked in and leaked in quick.

Look at the thread topics that go on there.

The DTC is banned from Extremeskins. Every member.

We make dis tracks about them.

www.deadtreecrew.proboards30.com

www.myspace.com/parkinglotkings

Hail to the Redskins, Hail to The Warpath.net, Hail DTC, **** EXTREMESKINS!
:headbange :cheeky-sm :smashfrea :headbange :headbange :headbange :headbange :thumb: :headbange :headbange :cheeky-sm
__________________
"For there is nothing half so glorious
As to see our team victorious"



BSB
BigSKINBauer is offline  
Old 02-09-2006, 01:13 PM   #36
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 34
Posts: 9,858
Re: stupid extremeskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by offiss
Pretty funny, I used to go into the tailgate over there quite a bit before the pres. election, and used to get into it all the time with both of those guy's, I hammered chopper dave pretty bad in one thread and he disapeared for a while, I recieved PM after PM congradulating me on shutting his big mouth up. The tailgate over there is pretty intense, but I had to get away it gets you to worked up all the time, it's kind of like a presidential campagne 24/7 over there, it can get pretty volitile.

Welcome aboard from a none hippy etc.etc.etc.!
who the hell is this chopper dave character? what did you say to him? got a link?
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline  
Old 02-09-2006, 02:59 PM   #37
Living Legend
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Springfield, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 16,247
Re: stupid extremeskins

kinda interested in what exactly the backstory was...

I personally don't have any real problems with ES except the indirect loss of direct camp access we had and the one time a couple got really pissy with any possible negative view of them a couple months back...
__________________
Who says shameless self promotion is stupid? oh yeah, that was me... Click For Tunes!
That Guy is offline  
Old 02-09-2006, 04:31 PM   #38
Camp Scrub
 
the showstopper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 6
Re: stupid extremeskins

hey guys. sorry it took so long for me to get back, basically here is what happened..... there was a thread about the best song by the beatles, and i said most of there stuff IMO was better before they became potheads, well choppe dave decides he wants to call me stupid and all kinds of other stuff because of this, well i decided to fire back at him about it, and he decides to make it personal by attacking me and my job (i work overnights at walmart while in school, but am about to get a job with SMECO, a power comapny)..... anyways that was the straw that broke the camels back.... i had read all kinds of stuff he had said like "a blender full of christian babies is a beautiful thing, and i said something about jewish people i heard on south park and then , BAM, i get banned....... its just all kinds of stuff like that on there, and whenever i tried to voice my opinion i always was the one getting crapped on and i would never get an email back from the mods when i would ask them about it...... and now they started a whole thread about me over there saying how nothing i said is true and blah blah blah.....
http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/s...d.php?t=144076
but anyways im really a easy person to get along with and it seems like here its pretty laid back and straight forward, and as for pie, there are many types i enjoy.. i like cherry, choclate, poontang, blueberry, and of course, boston cream
the showstopper is offline  
Old 02-09-2006, 05:09 PM   #39
Impact Rookie
 
CRT3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Rockville
Age: 51
Posts: 795
Re: stupid extremeskins

The real question is, does this chopper dave ever post anything about the Skins? Seems he is more interested in politics and current events then our beloved Skins. Wonder if he even know Gibbs is the coach.
__________________
16-0 for 2007
CRT3 is offline  
Old 02-09-2006, 05:23 PM   #40
Special Teams
 
Master4Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: DC area
Posts: 374
Re: stupid extremeskins

extremeskins filled with pot-head, jewish, hippy, democratic loving pro-gays. Hey, I'm there! :yeahright
Master4Caster is offline  
Old 02-09-2006, 05:26 PM   #41
Playmaker
 
cpayne5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,807
Re: stupid extremeskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by the showstopper
hey guys. sorry it took so long for me to get back, basically here is what happened..... there was a thread about the best song by the beatles, and i said most of there stuff IMO was better before they became potheads, well choppe dave decides he wants to call me stupid and all kinds of other stuff because of this, well i decided to fire back at him about it, and he decides to make it personal by attacking me and my job (i work overnights at walmart while in school, but am about to get a job with SMECO, a power comapny)..... anyways that was the straw that broke the camels back.... i had read all kinds of stuff he had said like "a blender full of christian babies is a beautiful thing, and i said something about jewish people i heard on south park and then , BAM, i get banned....... its just all kinds of stuff like that on there, and whenever i tried to voice my opinion i always was the one getting crapped on and i would never get an email back from the mods when i would ask them about it...... and now they started a whole thread about me over there saying how nothing i said is true and blah blah blah.....
http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/s...d.php?t=144076
but anyways im really a easy person to get along with and it seems like here its pretty laid back and straight forward, and as for pie, there are many types i enjoy.. i like cherry, choclate, poontang, blueberry, and of course, boston cream
I don't care why you're here, just so long as you don't bring of your baggage with you.
__________________
"It's not about what you've done, but what's been done for you."
cpayne5 is offline  
Old 02-09-2006, 05:48 PM   #42
Playmaker
 
itvnetop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Age: 37
Posts: 2,853
Re: stupid extremeskins

when religion enters the equation, emotions tend to get high in any medium... i'd leave those sensitive topics out and stick to the pigskin!
itvnetop is offline  
Old 02-09-2006, 06:03 PM   #43
Camp Scrub
 
Xtremeskins4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 14
Re: stupid extremeskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRT3
The real question is, does this chopper dave ever post anything about the Skins? Seems he is more interested in politics and current events then our beloved Skins. Wonder if he even know Gibbs is the coach.
Hey guys, new here. CRT3, I tend to agree with you here. I know this is my first post and how ironic it's not about the 'skins. There are a few examples out there amongst Redskins forums and not just "Extremeskins". Some even use these forums to promote themselves as individuals or groups and that's the only contributions they make. Hell, even on their own websites they make no contributions in regards to the Redskins.

But, I guess I can understand their childish behavior considering most of them are young. We've all been there before.

We're all Redskins fans. Save the animosity for the Eagles fans.
Xtremeskins4life is offline  
Old 02-09-2006, 06:52 PM   #44
Camp Scrub
 
Xtremeskins4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 14
Re: stupid extremeskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by offiss
He's a punk who thinks he can bully everyone on the board, I tried to log in to get a link but couldn't, I haven't ventured over there for quite a long time, I am probably putting in the wrong info to log in, or I have been away so long they cancelled me, I will continue to try though.
Just keep in mind that the likes of ChopperDave doesn't speak for everyone on ES. I have met some great people from there and I look forward to branching out and meeting others from various forums.
Xtremeskins4life is offline  
Old 02-09-2006, 07:04 PM   #45
Camp Scrub
 
TeeKaiFourTwoOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 3
Re: stupid extremeskins

Quote:
Originally Posted by the showstopper
well im over here now because i got a lifetime ban on extremeskins.com
the reason, because im not a pot-head, jewish, hippy, democratic loving pro-gay.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by the showstopper
BAM, i get banned....... and i would never get an email back from the mods when i would ask them about it......
** cough** **cough**
TeeKaiFourTwoOne is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.39173 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25