Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


F... gas prices

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2013, 03:49 PM   #496
Gamebreaker
 
Chico23231's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Richmond, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 12,611
Re: F... gas prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
Did gas go up again?

Haven't been to the pump in nearly 2 weeks.

Working from home 4 days a week FTW.
__________________
Boycott Rolling Stone Magazine
Chico23231 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 02-21-2013, 04:07 PM   #497
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: F... gas prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
Did gas go up again?

Haven't been to the pump in nearly 2 weeks.

Working from home 4 days a week FTW.
How the hell do you get anything done? I'd waste half the day getting up doing BS stuff then happy hour would start around noon. I don't have that self control.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 04:17 PM   #498
Franchise Player
 
mredskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 8,837
Re: F... gas prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
How the hell do you get anything done? I'd waste half the day getting up doing BS stuff then happy hour would start around noon. I don't have that self control.
Reshaped the Insurance World without a education yet has no self discipline?


Interesting and confusing at the same time.
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs!
mredskins is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 04:23 PM   #499
Registered User
 
BigHairedAristocrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,917
Re: F... gas prices

Next month my job is going to let me start working from home. I'll save so much money in gas its like getting a raise.
BigHairedAristocrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 04:37 PM   #500
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,560
Re: F... gas prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
How the hell do you get anything done? I'd waste half the day getting up doing BS stuff then happy hour would start around noon. I don't have that self control.
It's really not that hard once you get into a routine.

I actually work better at home. No distractions & it's quiet.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 04:44 PM   #501
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: F... gas prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by mredskins View Post
Reshaped the Insurance World without a education yet has no self discipline?


Interesting and confusing at the same time.
Who said I didn't have an edukaton?
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 04:47 PM   #502
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: F... gas prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
It's really not that hard once you get into a routine.

I actually work better at home. No distractions & it's quiet.
Coming from the guy with over 70,000 post. LOL
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 04:56 PM   #503
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,560
Re: F... gas prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstdown View Post
Coming from the guy with over 70,000 post. LOL
I guarantee I still get more shit done than the people who spend half the day walking around the office socializing or talking on the phone. My numbers are a little inflated anyway, a lot of those are automated posts from the news threads.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:08 PM   #504
Registered User
 
firstdown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: chesapeake, va
Age: 50
Posts: 15,818
Re: F... gas prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk View Post
I guarantee I still get more shit done than the people who spend half the day walking around the office socializing or talking on the phone. My numbers are a little inflated anyway, a lot of those are automated posts from the news threads.
You know I'm just giving you a hard time.
firstdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:09 PM   #505
Playmaker
 
cpayne5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 3,807
Re: F... gas prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daseal View Post
Yeah, prices definitely suck... but I think we should get used to it. The demand from India/China are growing, so it costs more for everyone. Maybe this is the impetus we need, especially in NoVA to move some of the business out of DC and into the suburbs so we can reduce the amount of commuters into DC and increase the standard of living.
Actually...
US gas prices to fall over next two years
__________________
"It's not about what you've done, but what's been done for you."
cpayne5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.21225 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25