Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


F... <insert athletes name>

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2006, 01:09 PM   #16
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 32
Posts: 17,548
Re: F... <insert athletes name>

Here's my thing about Bonds. Sure, he's probably juiced up more than once, but you STILL gotta' know how to hit the ball to get home runs. Granted, this may have skewed his HR stats a bit, but he still has to be somewhat of an athlete. Not EVERY Joe-Schmo who takes 'roids is going to hit 700+ career HRs. That being said, I still think he's a douche.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-22-2006, 01:19 PM   #17
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 52
Posts: 10,517
Re: F... <insert athletes name>

i wouldnt disagree with that.bonds is a tremendous talent that is probably a top 5 player of all time but i just cant get past his attitude
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 01:57 PM   #18
The Starter
 
MonkFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 37
Posts: 1,840
Re: F... <insert athletes name>

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtMonkDrillz
F McGuire, he's a F'in ginger kid!!!!
HA ! OH MY GOD !!! WAY TO USE THE SOUTH PARK REFERENCE !!!!

"THE B!T(# ISN'T EVEN GINGER" !!!! -Eric Cartman
__________________
Catch me on YouTube !

http://www.youtube.com/user/DowntimeRB?feature=mhw5

The "punishment" by the league : "It's like getting a ticket for going too fast on a road a week ago and they changed the speed limit today"
MonkFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 02:03 PM   #19
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 7,985
Re: F... <insert athletes name>

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkFan4Life
HA ! OH MY GOD !!! WAY TO USE THE SOUTH PARK REFERENCE !!!!

"THE B!T(# ISN'T EVEN GINGER" !!!! -Eric Cartman
I've disowned 3 or 4 cousins and Ethan Albright because of that episode.
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 02:07 PM   #20
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 7,985
Re: F... <insert athletes name>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins_P
Oh you mean when he cried after every call?? I have never seen someone cry so much to the officials. He thinks he's untouchable and he travels half the time when drives to the hole.

I lost a lot of respect for Lebron. I mean he's an amazing player, but he has a lot of growing up to do.
My favorite moment was game four (I think) when he got called for an offensive foul late in the game and walked the length of the court WITH THE BALL IN HIS HAND and bitched to himself about it. Any other player in the league gets a tech for showing up a ref like that, but not King James because of all his championships...{no}...I mean his multiple league MVP awards...{nope}...I mean years of dedication to the NBA...{not yet}...I mean because he is going to be the next big thing, yeah, that's the one.
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 02:11 PM   #21
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 7,985
Re: F... <insert athletes name>




F the king
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 02:18 PM   #22
The Starter
 
MonkFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 37
Posts: 1,840
Re: F... <insert athletes name>

I would say F' YOU PETER KING !!! You are the most overrated suck-up of a reporter that I have ever seen ! You know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but what Bill Bellichek and Bill Bit(h-Cells tells you ! You have led the charge to keep the player that solidified my status as a Redskins fan for the rest of my life, the great James Arthur Monk ! Lynn Swann a Hall of Famer and the Monk isn't worthy ? Are you serious? This prick feels like Bill Fu**cells saying that the Giants NEVER gameplanned for Art Monk means that his number are worthless ? GOD D@MN HIM !

Also, a Big F-U to Tom "Stop Smoking or Your Lips Will Be As Black As Mine" Jackson. *That's not a racist statement for whoever may think it, I'm black myself and I do smoke. Tom Jackson burnt lips keeps me at a certain level of smokingness* Back to what I was saying, Tom Jackson is salty about losing that Super Bowl and wants no one to give The Skins credit for anything !

AND A SUPER BIG MOTHER F'N F-U TO SONY ! $700 FOR A GOD D@MN GAME SYSTEM ? $700 ??? YOU GREEDY SON'S OF B!TC3S !!!
__________________
Catch me on YouTube !

http://www.youtube.com/user/DowntimeRB?feature=mhw5

The "punishment" by the league : "It's like getting a ticket for going too fast on a road a week ago and they changed the speed limit today"
MonkFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 02:18 PM   #23
Pro Bowl
 
BigSKINBauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 26
Posts: 5,637
Re: F... <insert athletes name>

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtMonkDrillz
albert bell stalks yo momma!
I know albert bell is crazy and what not but I was too young to understand it all when I was little. Therefore, he was my favorite player and I wanted to be just like him. I do remember he threw a baseball at some female reporter. Thats wrong but he was badass. He hit those homeruns so far and did it at the right time. I was a huge cleveland fan back in the day. Then they lost the world series game 7 tied in the ninth and a damn line drive did us in. That was the worst moment in my sports life. I was like 9 years old. I hated baseball ever since but back in the day it was me and my indians. Now it is me and my redskins
__________________
"For there is nothing half so glorious
As to see our team victorious"



BSB
BigSKINBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 02:20 PM   #24
The Starter
 
MonkFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 37
Posts: 1,840
Re: F... <insert athletes name>

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkFan4Life
I would say F' YOU PETER KING !!! You are the most overrated suck-up of a reporter that I have ever seen ! You know ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but what Bill Bellichek and Bill Bit(h-Cells tells you ! You have led the charge to keep the player that solidified my status as a Redskins fan for the rest of my life, the great James Arthur Monk ! Lynn Swann a Hall of Famer and the Monk isn't worthy ? Are you serious? This prick feels like Bill Fu**cells saying that the Giants NEVER gameplanned for Art Monk means that his number are worthless ? GOD D@MN HIM !

Also, a Big F-U to Tom "Stop Smoking or Your Lips Will Be As Black As Mine" Jackson. *That's not a racist statement for whoever may think it, I'm black myself and I do smoke. Tom Jackson burnt lips keeps me at a certain level of smokingness* Back to what I was saying, Tom Jackson is salty about losing that Super Bowl and wants no one to give The Skins credit for anything !

AND A SUPER BIG MOTHER F'N F-U TO SONY ! $700 FOR A GOD D@MN GAME SYSTEM ? $700 ??? YOU GREEDY SON'S OF B!TC3S !!!
I know I wen't against the rules of the thread and for that I apologize guys ! I saw F insert name and went on a rant.
__________________
Catch me on YouTube !

http://www.youtube.com/user/DowntimeRB?feature=mhw5

The "punishment" by the league : "It's like getting a ticket for going too fast on a road a week ago and they changed the speed limit today"
MonkFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 02:25 PM   #25
The Starter
 
MonkFan4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 37
Posts: 1,840
Re: F... <insert athletes name>

Following the rules though, I agree. F' Lebron James ! I saw him during the Wizards series and was called for what was his 4th foul and cried on the way to the bench only to cover his head with a towell to weep. I hated Michael Jordan for feeling that he was above the rules and Lebron is on the same kick. Dwayne Wade is the truth !
__________________
Catch me on YouTube !

http://www.youtube.com/user/DowntimeRB?feature=mhw5

The "punishment" by the league : "It's like getting a ticket for going too fast on a road a week ago and they changed the speed limit today"
MonkFan4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 03:40 PM   #26
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 7,985
Re: F... <insert athletes name>

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkFan4Life
Following the rules though, I agree. F' Lebron James ! I saw him during the Wizards series and was called for what was his 4th foul and cried on the way to the bench only to cover his head with a towell to weep. I hated Michael Jordan for feeling that he was above the rules and Lebron is on the same kick. Dwayne Wade is the truth !
I feel like some veterans earn the right to act like an ass to a certain extent, but I don't feel like lebron is at that point yet so he shouldn't be getting the benefit of the doubt in every situation.

As for a different sport, F... Sydney Crosby. I'm not a huge hockey fan, but for some reason I had a dream last night that he won the rookie of the year award (I think it was more a sidenote in a bigger dream) and I was pissed. Alexander Ovechkin was the only reason to watch Caps games this past year and if he doesn't win ROY it will be because crosby is a pretty boy and a north american. F... Crosby and F... the people who voted for him in my dream world!
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 04:45 PM   #27
Most Interesting Man in the World
 
hooskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Age: 27
Posts: 8,606
Re: F... <insert athletes name>

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpayne5
Lebron James

During the playoffs he has really shown me what a prima dona he is.
Def Lebron James. Fcuk him
__________________
Vacancy
hooskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 04:47 PM   #28
Most Interesting Man in the World
 
hooskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Age: 27
Posts: 8,606
Re: F... <insert athletes name>

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtMonkDrillz
My favorite moment was game four (I think) when he got called for an offensive foul late in the game and walked the length of the court WITH THE BALL IN HIS HAND and bitched to himself about it. Any other player in the league gets a tech for showing up a ref like that, but not King James because of all his championships...{no}...I mean his multiple league MVP awards...{nope}...I mean years of dedication to the NBA...{not yet}...I mean because he is going to be the next big thing, yeah, that's the one.
I am glad they lost, he deserves it, I still hate how they compare him to Jordan, is not on his level, and never will be. Jordan is a clutch player that LeBron isnt, and he can play defense.
__________________
Vacancy
hooskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 05:27 PM   #29
The Starter
 
jbcjr14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Austin, Texas
Age: 44
Posts: 2,014
Re: F... <insert athletes name>

F...the Dallas Cowboys (all of them), I can't believe that hasn't been said yet! F em all, especially their owner and their fat ass coach. Not too mention that loud mouth no good piece of shit TO.
__________________
"Work Harder: millions on welfare are counting on you" - Obama 2009 address to Congress.
jbcjr14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 05:27 PM   #30
Living Legend
 
GTripp0012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Evanston, IL
Age: 26
Posts: 15,994
Re: F... <insert athletes name>

F...well, Bonds of course but..

F...John Runyan and his dirty playing style. F the Eagles in general.
__________________
according to a source with knowledge of the situation.
GTripp0012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.28650 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25