Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Warpath's Official Man Law Thread

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2006, 08:03 PM   #151
Pro Bowl
 
BigSKINBauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 25
Posts: 5,635
Re: Warpath's Official Man Law Thread

So what is our standing on tearing shirts off our bodies?
__________________
"For there is nothing half so glorious
As to see our team victorious"



BSB
BigSKINBauer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-14-2006, 08:08 PM   #152
Playmaker
 
gibbsisgod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: 129 W 81st street
Age: 34
Posts: 3,503
Re: Warpath's Official Man Law Thread

if its just for show than i say nay, if its to hurry up and get naked so you can be close to your lady than i say yea
gibbsisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:18 PM   #153
Pro Bowl
 
BigSKINBauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 25
Posts: 5,635
Re: Warpath's Official Man Law Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbsisgod
if its just for show than i say nay, if its to hurry up and get naked so you can be close to your lady than i say yea
Man Law.
__________________
"For there is nothing half so glorious
As to see our team victorious"



BSB
BigSKINBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:26 PM   #154
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 34
Posts: 9,841
Re: Warpath's Official Man Law Thread

From saden's "Hit & Run" Law Book:

Law #1:
If you and your girl are done as in the bitch ain't having your babies, don't cockblock your boy. Move on and let him have his turn with her if he wishes.

Law #2:
Don't sell out for pu**y. If it's between a chick and your boy, choose your boy but lie to the chick and have her believe she was choose without hesitation.

Law #3:
Don't try to impress a chick from the get-go. It isn't worth it. It will never be worth it. Always be you.

Rule #4:
Don't send flowers to a chick to get her to go out with you. It just doesn't seem right since you don't even know here.

Law #5:
Before entering any sort of "relationship" let it be know you hate talking on the phone. It's highly encouraged that you ignore your cellphone calls in her presence.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:28 PM   #155
Playmaker
 
gibbsisgod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: 129 W 81st street
Age: 34
Posts: 3,503
Re: Warpath's Official Man Law Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1
saden's Laws:

Law #1:
If you and your girl are done as in the bitch ain't having your babies, don't cockblock your boy. Move on and let him have his turn with her if he wishes.

Law #2:
Don't sell out for pu**y. If it's between a chick and your boy, choose your boy but lie to the chick and have her believe she was choose without hesitation.

Law #3:
Don't try to impress a chick from the get-go. It isn't worth it. It will never be worth it. Always be you.

Rule #4:
Don't send flowers to a chick to get her to go out with you. It just doesn't seem right since you don't even know here.

Law #5:
Before entering any sort of "relationship" let it be know you hate talking on the phone. It's highly encouraged that you ignore your cellphone calls in her presence.
if it wasn't for my job i would not even own a cell phone, that thing is an electronic leash
gibbsisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:31 PM   #156
Pro Bowl
 
BigSKINBauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 25
Posts: 5,635
Re: Warpath's Official Man Law Thread

So you say don't pick up the phone when you are out with a girl. How about if it is your friend. Does it work backwards, if you are doing something with your friends should you not pick up the phone if your girl calls? Is this an OK response?
http://www.goyk.com/video.asp?path=1774
__________________
"For there is nothing half so glorious
As to see our team victorious"



BSB
BigSKINBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:33 PM   #157
The Starter
 
Warpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Potomac Falls, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 1,762
Re: Warpath's Official Man Law Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbsisgod
if it wasn't for my job i would not even own a cell phone, that thing is an electronic leash
I do agree however cell phones are great for emergency situations like a car accident and are completely unacceptable to be having a conversation in line (for anything) or while waiting (for dinner, a haircut, etc)
Warpath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:34 PM   #158
Living Legend
 
That Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Springfield, VA
Age: 31
Posts: 16,153
Re: Warpath's Official Man Law Thread

wow, it really must be the offseason :P
__________________
Who says shameless self promotion is stupid? oh yeah, that was me... Click For Tunes!
That Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:37 PM   #159
The Starter
 
Warpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Potomac Falls, VA
Age: 37
Posts: 1,762
Re: Warpath's Official Man Law Thread

MAN LAW: If you sign up for Fantasy Football you must suck it up for the ENTIRE season. You are not allowed to quit.
Warpath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:40 PM   #160
Pro Bowl
 
BigSKINBauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 25
Posts: 5,635
Re: Warpath's Official Man Law Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpath
MAN LAW: If you sign up for Fantasy Football you must suck it up for the ENTIRE season. You are not allowed to quit.
Man Law.

Finish what you start.
__________________
"For there is nothing half so glorious
As to see our team victorious"



BSB
BigSKINBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:40 PM   #161
Playmaker
 
gibbsisgod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: 129 W 81st street
Age: 34
Posts: 3,503
Re: Warpath's Official Man Law Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSKINBauer
So you say don't pick up the phone when you are out with a girl. How about if it is your friend. Does it work backwards, if you are doing something with your friends should you not pick up the phone if your girl calls? Is this an OK response?
http://www.goyk.com/video.asp?path=1774
sorry, i cant access that at work but i have a theory on that.

when i used to date( im married now) i felt as if i was paying for there undivided attention. if i was treating a girl out to dinner and she got a call on her cell (and she answered it)i would excuse myself (say i have to use the restroom) and then i would go to my car and leave. This may seem extreme but i'm not paying for your dinner so you can talk to your freinds on the phone. cause i know they are asking about me.its either her girlfriends or the guy she is going to meet up with after she gets a free meal out of me. i have done this twice in my life and it really gets through to them. i even had one girl call me the next day and SHE appolgized to me!!!!this is the woman i eventually married.
and it goes both ways, when i was being treated i would turn my phone off.its a respct thing and i think a woman who does that is very disrespctful.

this is straight out of Leykis 101, and believe me , it works
gibbsisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:44 PM   #162
Pro Bowl
 
BigSKINBauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 25
Posts: 5,635
Re: Warpath's Official Man Law Thread

[The video is the one i posted before. See if it works now http://www.goyk.com/video.asp?path=1774 EDIT: wooops, you said at work. Well some kid is talking on a phone with a girl when he should be playing basketball with his friends. His friend says this to the camara and comes up behind him and throws the basketball at the back of his head. The kid falls down.

You walked out on a girl for using a cell phone, she appologized to you and then you end up marrying her. There is much we can learn from you.

This law might be drastic. Walk out on women who talk on the phone when out with you?

Just if they answer or is there a time limit.
__________________
"For there is nothing half so glorious
As to see our team victorious"



BSB
BigSKINBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:52 PM   #163
Playmaker
 
gibbsisgod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: 129 W 81st street
Age: 34
Posts: 3,503
Re: Warpath's Official Man Law Thread

the first was a blind date and she was hot. i was really into her and about 25 min. into the date she gets a call. i didnt think much of it at first until she started saying stuff like "i'll tell you later", and "yeah, i'll see you in a little bit".
i asked her who that was and she said "nobody".
i had plans to tak this girl to a movie and maybe get some when it was all said and done.(maybe i was fooling myself).the phone rang again 10 min. later and she was like, "yeah were almost done here". thats when i excused myself , stopped by the front desk and paid the check and just left that bitch there.
gibbsisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:55 PM   #164
Playmaker
 
gibbsisgod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: 129 W 81st street
Age: 34
Posts: 3,503
Re: Warpath's Official Man Law Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSKINBauer
[The video is the one i posted before. See if it works now http://www.goyk.com/video.asp?path=1774 EDIT: wooops, you said at work. Well some kid is talking on a phone with a girl when he should be playing basketball with his friends. His friend says this to the camara and comes up behind him and throws the basketball at the back of his head. The kid falls down.

You walked out on a girl for using a cell phone, she appologized to you and then you end up marrying her. There is much we can learn from you.

This law might be drastic. Walk out on women who talk on the phone when out with you?

Just if they answer or is there a time limit.
i would say that if she would answer the phone it should be short but sweet. maybe a "can i call yuo back, i am with someone right now", that would be fine but none of that talking about you in code shit. that gets on my nerves!!!
gibbsisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2006, 08:58 PM   #165
Playmaker
 
gibbsisgod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: 129 W 81st street
Age: 34
Posts: 3,503
Re: Warpath's Official Man Law Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSKINBauer

You walked out on a girl for using a cell phone, she appologized to you and then you end up marrying her. There is much we can learn from you.


.
there is more to the story but lets just say it was very close in time that the other bitch did this to me and they were aquaintences. i thought she was trying to play me and i eventually appologized to my future wife.i really liked this girl and had to do some major grovelling to get her to give me a second chance.
gibbsisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.31146 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25