Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Mrs. GIGgity: Need Stud?

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2006, 11:58 AM   #61
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 33
Posts: 17,643
Re: Mrs. GIGgity: Need Stud?

Yeah, I definitely didn't remember seeing you or a lot of other people who are constant on here. The chat room is awesome during the season. Since I set up my Redskins room, I have high speed in there right next to the TV so I can talk to you guys while the games are on.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 06-29-2006, 12:01 PM   #62
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 32
Posts: 8,011
Re: Mrs. GIGgity: Need Stud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection
Yeah, I definitely didn't remember seeing you or a lot of other people who are constant on here. The chat room is awesome during the season. Since I set up my Redskins room, I have high speed in there right next to the TV so I can talk to you guys while the games are on.
Like I said, I read posts all the time, I just never had anything to add. Plus, the only computer in my house was usually 2 floors away from me and occupied by someone else. I just bought a laptop so I'll be on during away games now too. I'm a little worried though, because I have a tendency to throw/hit stuff when watching Skins games, so I hope the laptop doesn't end up on the other side of the room in 1000 pieces.
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 12:02 PM   #63
Playmaker
 
724Skinsfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Roanoke, VA
Posts: 3,507
Re: Mrs. GIGgity: Need Stud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtMonkDrillz
One thing that I find funny is that I signed up back in September and only made a few comments here and there about the Monday night game and whatever, but then I bascially only read other people's post until Janurary. So the vast majority of my posts have been dumb off season crap. I'm really not any good at trying to participate in intelligent discussion.
Same here, AMD. I have only discussed off-season crap so far on this board. Once I get to express myself about the actual ongoing season it'll be like the ending of a King Kong movie. Not the final ending but the part when he goes berserk and rampages New York. For another visual, picture Ash's castle defense scene from Army of Darkness...Yeeeeaaaahhh, baaaaby!!!
__________________
"I hope I'm getting better. I hope you haven't seen my best." - Jim Zorn
724Skinsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 12:03 PM   #64
Playmaker
 
gibbsisgod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: 129 W 81st street
Age: 35
Posts: 3,503
Re: Mrs. GIGgity: Need Stud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection
Yeah, I definitely didn't remember seeing you or a lot of other people who are constant on here. The chat room is awesome during the season. Since I set up my Redskins room, I have high speed in there right next to the TV so I can talk to you guys while the games are on.
i'm guilty for posting more this offseason more than i have in the past. but you are right tmc + amd , we need something football related to happen soon or we all might go insane!
gibbsisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 12:03 PM   #65
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 33
Posts: 17,643
Re: Mrs. GIGgity: Need Stud?

You should just do what I do and buy half a case of Bud Light bottles and drink them so you can calm down.

The only game I watched sober last year, my fiancee said she could see my heart beating through my forehead. I get too uptight and nervous when I watch them. When I'm actually THERE, I have to be totally hammered to stay calm enough to not hit an opposing fan.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 12:06 PM   #66
Playmaker
 
gibbsisgod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: 129 W 81st street
Age: 35
Posts: 3,503
Re: Mrs. GIGgity: Need Stud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtMonkDrillz
Like I said, I read posts all the time, I just never had anything to add. Plus, the only computer in my house was usually 2 floors away from me and occupied by someone else. I just bought a laptop so I'll be on during away games now too. I'm a little worried though, because I have a tendency to throw/hit stuff when watching Skins games, so I hope the laptop doesn't end up on the other side of the room in 1000 pieces.
i too have been known to throw stuff at the t.v.

i got those little foam footballs in my chair that you can throw at the screen. i had to buy like 3 new remotes 2 seasons ago so i was given the footballs for christmas.
gibbsisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 12:07 PM   #67
Playmaker
 
gibbsisgod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: 129 W 81st street
Age: 35
Posts: 3,503
Re: Mrs. GIGgity: Need Stud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection
You should just do what I do and buy half a case of Bud Light bottles and drink them so you can calm down.

The only game I watched sober last year, my fiancee said she could see my heart beating through my forehead. I get too uptight and nervous when I watch them. When I'm actually THERE, I have to be totally hammered to stay calm enough to not hit an opposing fan.
that sounds like fun to me!

i mean the getting totally hammered and punching an opposing fan part.
gibbsisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 12:09 PM   #68
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 32
Posts: 8,011
Re: Mrs. GIGgity: Need Stud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection
You should just do what I do and buy half a case of Bud Light bottles and drink them so you can calm down.

The only game I watched sober last year, my fiancee said she could see my heart beating through my forehead. I get too uptight and nervous when I watch them. When I'm actually THERE, I have to be totally hammered to stay calm enough to not hit an opposing fan.
If I got too hammered it would be bad. Usually I would consider myself "respectfully loud" when I go to games (except to other fans, and then I'm just a dick who feels empowered by the fact that I'm surrounded by other Skins fans). But at the Riaders game last year I got WAY to drunk, I had 2 40's and must have bonged about 5 beers plus we were doing keg stands, and I could not stop dropping the F-bomb when I was actually in my seat. I was in much better seats than I'm used to and there were kids everywhere who's parents were begging me to shut up, but "F THAT!" I was miserable when I finally got home that night.
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 12:10 PM   #69
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 32
Posts: 8,011
Re: Mrs. GIGgity: Need Stud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbsisgod
i too have been known to throw stuff at the t.v.

i got those little foam footballs in my chair that you can throw at the screen. i had to buy like 3 new remotes 2 seasons ago so i was given the footballs for christmas.
I used to keep old unused remotes around just to throw them. They make a much better sound than any foam footballs ever could. I need that element of destruction.
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 12:11 PM   #70
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 33
Posts: 17,643
Re: Mrs. GIGgity: Need Stud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbsisgod
that sounds like fun to me!

i mean the getting totally hammered and punching an opposing fan part.
It's not fun. It's the reason I was removed from Buffalo Wild Wings in Blacksburg last year.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 12:11 PM   #71
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 32
Posts: 8,011
Re: Mrs. GIGgity: Need Stud?

What's the worst any of you have gotten while watching a game on TV/in person?
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 12:14 PM   #72
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 33
Posts: 17,643
Re: Mrs. GIGgity: Need Stud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtMonkDrillz
If I got too hammered it would be bad. Usually I would consider myself "respectfully loud" when I go to games (except to other fans, and then I'm just a dick who feels empowered by the fact that I'm surrounded by other Skins fans). But at the Riaders game last year I got WAY to drunk, I had 2 40's and must have bonged about 5 beers plus we were doing keg stands, and I could not stop dropping the F-bomb when I was actually in my seat. I was in much better seats than I'm used to and there were kids everywhere who's parents were begging me to shut up, but "F THAT!" I was miserable when I finally got home that night.
I get like that, but normally I bring a huge group so that I can drop all the fuck bombs I want. Last year during the Dallas game I was sitting behind this Dallas fan in a hard hat (which I CANNOT believe he wore to an opposing team's stadium) and everytime the Skins scored or Bledsoe got sacked I would laugh HEARTILY right in the back of his head. Like I got as close I as I could and yelled at him. I was like, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BOY!"

They ended up leaving by halftime. This REALLY drunk guy kept walking by him and was like, "What's wrong JJ (the guy was also wearing a Julius Jones jersey)? Your JJ can't take a hit?!"
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 12:16 PM   #73
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 33
Posts: 17,643
Re: Mrs. GIGgity: Need Stud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtMonkDrillz
What's the worst any of you have gotten while watching a game on TV/in person?
During the Seahawks playoff game last year I got to Buffalo Wild Wings at noon to make sure I had a seat in front of the screen and drank all the way up until game time. ONE Cowboys fan was there just to be a jackass and clapped obnoxiously in my ear when the Seahawks did something good. So I chested him and the whole bar is like KICK HIS ASS, KICK HIS ASS. Fiancee got TOTALLY embarassed and walked out and then the manager asked me to leave.

Fiancee's worst moment was opening day when we first met Gmanc. I gave her a whole bottle of champagne at breakfast and screwdrivers all morning. She layed in the parking lot right after meeting his parent's and girlfriend and threw up in the parking lot.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 12:23 PM   #74
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 32
Posts: 8,011
Re: Mrs. GIGgity: Need Stud?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection
Fiancee's worst moment was opening day when we first met Gmanc. I gave her a whole bottle of champagne at breakfast and screwdrivers all morning. She layed in the parking lot right after meeting his parent's and girlfriend and threw up in the parking lot.
Fantastic!

I forgot to mention that at the raiders game I also managed to rip my jeans from the knee up to the crotch somehow while doing bonging a beer with some random rednecks. Luckily I happpened to have some Skins PJ pants in the car, so I just wore them over my jeans. Apparently I kept reaching into my pants and yelling, "I ripped my damn jeans" for almost the entire tailgate, and then I knocked half a turkey (we brought a deep frier to the game b/c it was close to Thanksgiving) onto the ground. I was no a popular person that day.
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 12:29 PM   #75
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 33
Posts: 17,643
Re: Mrs. GIGgity: Need Stud?

I love drunken stories. You should find the drunken post page on here.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.31216 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25