Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Celebrities you've met?

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2006, 03:40 PM   #46
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 45,116
Re: Celebrities you've met?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFaust View Post
So, was Brian a complete douchebag like all of the other Backstreet Boys?
Nah, he was ok. Unlike the dude from American Pie, Jason Biggs I think is his name. Grabbed some beers with him and a couple of other guys from the movie, along with some coworkers. He was really rude to the waitress serving us. Loud, belligerent. Actually used on more than one occassion the cliche line "Don't you know who I am?"
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 08-17-2006, 03:45 PM   #47
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,458
Re: Celebrities you've met?

The Club: Part Deaux

We get to the club. Oh, before we get to the club we make a brief stop by the Apollo Theater. In fact, now that I think about it that's where we actually met up with Mike Tyson and his thug friends. Yeah, that's it...that's where we met up with Tyson now that I think about it. Me and my thug friends we're told to stop by there first and meet them and then on to the club from there. So the incident with the Korean/Japanese ladies took place between our drive from the Apollo to the club. While standing in front of the Apollo I saw some pretty amazing shit! I mean, I think I saw more gold chains and rims than Chad Johnson could shake a stick at.

Outside the club (I promise I'm concluding this) the damn line is from here to Rexi's house! I was like Holy Cow!! (Jesus turned around and snarled)
I'm like damn we can't possibly wait in this line...and all of sudden I saw Tyson and his boys sashay right pass the red belt seperating the masses from the truly important and cultured people like Mike Tyson and co. My friend that we were with begins to approach the holy red belt and the rest of us 'acted' like we were with the entourage as well when the bouncer abruptly stopped us - Iron Mike then motioned to let us in and we knew it was on from there!

Now there is no way I can cover all the details here, but I have to mention a couple of more interesting things. At this point Tyson has become somewhat of circus to me becasue of what happened earlier. Finally we're in and now I'm somewhat distracted with the energy of the club, which was amazing -back to that in a minute -, the fact that I'm with Mike Tyson and all eyes are on us, and he's a freakin' nut case!! We mess around for a little while when I run into Tyson in what seemed to be a dungeon on the bottom level of this club. The only way I knew it was Tyson was because of the long thermal undershirt he had on. I have no idea what happened to the mink coat. He's in on the dance floor grinding with this gorgeous chic. I mean he damn near had his johnson out. So he amazingingly remembers me and motions me to get behind her to create a sandwich. I'm dancing a little, you know,...when he decides to palm both of her ass cheeks and lifts her in the air. He's wilding out at this point. (I've been trying to finish this for an hour)
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 03:49 PM   #48
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 85,869
Re: Celebrities you've met?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAFKAS View Post
Actually used on more than one occassion the cliche line "Don't you know who I am?"
That's when you know someone has hit complete douchebag status.

He's probably a collar-popper too.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 03:53 PM   #49
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 85,869
Re: Celebrities you've met?

Tyson is an animal.

He makes cro-magnon man look like a freaking Einstein.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 03:54 PM   #50
Pro Bowl
 
BigSKINBauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 27
Posts: 5,637
Re: Celebrities you've met?

Met and have autographs of all the offensive redskin starters but don't have mike sellers, though i've met him. On defense i got all the starters but arch, marshall, holdman, and carter. I've seen lots of back-ups. I've seen a few redskin reporters and talked to them. I talked to portis for a while but had a real good conversation with Taylor. Talked to most players a bit but some talk a lot more back. Coaching staff wise.

I've seen gibbs about 7 times(everytime i went to training camp) and two autographs by the man. By the end of training camp i was just letting people get infront of me when he walked over to where i was standing there was a rush. It was funny because he would walk across signing about everyone but he would always miss those in the back because they are in the back. So as he moves down the line of people, those who missed him and where in the back, follow him and still are in the back of the peopel who were just standing there. So I would be standing behind the gate and as gibbs got closer people would start pushing and shuving. Its scary in there. For anyone that wants to know, all you have to do is stand near the fence somewhere from where he is and the door to redskins park and he will most likely come down that way and sign for you but not necessarly.

Other coaches, bugel signed for us and he is a pimp. He was making jokes with an older woman telling her she was pretty. I got to see byner. I've seen Billick from the ravens.

Outside of this. Edge, ed reed, rosco parish, reggie wayne, merriman Very shortly chad johnson and marvin harrison. I saw but didn't talk to mike tyson, tony dorsett, antonio gates, deangelo hall, larry johnson, and i think that is about it. I know i am missing a few.
__________________
"For there is nothing half so glorious
As to see our team victorious"



BSB
BigSKINBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 03:59 PM   #51
The Starter
 
MightyJoeGibbs's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: B-More, the backdoor for the Redskins Community
Age: 35
Posts: 1,087
Re: Celebrities you've met?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSKINBauer View Post
Met and have autographs of all the offensive redskin starters but don't have mike sellers, though i've met him. On defense i got all the starters but arch, marshall, holdman, and carter. I've seen lots of back-ups. I've seen a few redskin reporters and talked to them. I talked to portis for a while but had a real good conversation with Taylor. Talked to most players a bit but some talk a lot more back. Coaching staff wise.

I've seen gibbs about 7 times(everytime i went to training camp) and two autographs by the man. By the end of training camp i was just letting people get infront of me when he walked over to where i was standing there was a rush. It was funny because he would walk across signing about everyone but he would always miss those in the back because they are in the back. So as he moves down the line of people, those who missed him and where in the back, follow him and still are in the back of the peopel who were just standing there. So I would be standing behind the gate and as gibbs got closer people would start pushing and shuving. Its scary in there. For anyone that wants to know, all you have to do is stand near the fence somewhere from where he is and the door to redskins park and he will most likely come down that way and sign for you but not necessarly.

Other coaches, bugel signed for us and he is a pimp. He was making jokes with an older woman telling her she was pretty. I got to see byner. I've seen Billick from the ravens.

Outside of this. Edge, ed reed, rosco parish, reggie wayne, merriman Very shortly chad johnson and marvin harrison. I saw but didn't talk to mike tyson, tony dorsett, antonio gates, deangelo hall, larry johnson, and i think that is about it. I know i am missing a few.
Dag dude I need to hang with you, Ive only talked to Smoot over the phone other than that I havent met a single Skin.
__________________
Maybe in order to understand mankind we have to look at that word itself. MANKIND. Basically, it's made up of two separate words "mank"and "ind." What do these words mean? It's a mystery and that's why so is mankind. --Jack Handy Deep Thoughts
MightyJoeGibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 04:00 PM   #52
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 45,116
Re: Celebrities you've met?

I was on the phone with PWNED the other day. That was pretty awesome. Not everyday you get to talk to a celebrity teenage pimp
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 04:02 PM   #53
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 33
Posts: 17,684
Re: Celebrities you've met?

HA! Did you do some Googling on the info I gave you?
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 04:04 PM   #54
The Starter
 
EEich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bristol, CT
Age: 51
Posts: 1,001
Re: Celebrities you've met?

I met TAFKAS once.... even bought him breakfast.
EEich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 04:06 PM   #55
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 33
Posts: 17,684
Re: Celebrities you've met?

Did he tell the waitress, "Don't you know who I am?!"?
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 04:58 PM   #56
The Starter
 
jamf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: San Diego Ca
Posts: 2,468
Re: Celebrities you've met?

I've met:
Tera Patrick
Jenna Jameson
Adriana Sage
Cytheria
Taylor Rain
Big Skin Bauer
Nautica Thorn
Brandy Talore
and a few others in that type of business.
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 05:07 PM   #57
Pro Bowl
 
BigSKINBauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 27
Posts: 5,637
Re: Celebrities you've met?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
I've met:
Tera Patrick
Jenna Jameson
Adriana Sage
Cytheria
Taylor Rain
Big Skin Bauer
Nautica Thorn
Brandy Talore
and a few others in that type of business.
Yeah, he met me when i was with all of them.
__________________
"For there is nothing half so glorious
As to see our team victorious"



BSB
BigSKINBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 05:44 PM   #58
The Starter
 
jbcjr14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Austin, Texas
Age: 45
Posts: 2,014
Re: Celebrities you've met?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
I've met:
Tera Patrick
Jenna Jameson
Adriana Sage
Cytheria
Taylor Rain
Big Skin Bauer
Nautica Thorn
Brandy Talore
and a few others in that type of business.
Boom shika bow wow!
__________________
"Work Harder: millions on welfare are counting on you" - Obama 2009 address to Congress.
jbcjr14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 06:15 PM   #59
Most Interesting Man in the World
 
hooskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Age: 28
Posts: 8,606
Re: Celebrities you've met?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamf View Post
I've met:
Tera Patrick
Jenna Jameson
Adriana Sage
Cytheria
Taylor Rain
Big Skin Bauer
Nautica Thorn
Brandy Talore
and a few others in that type of business.
How do you get to meet that many pornstars??
__________________
Vacancy
hooskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006, 06:52 PM   #60
The Starter
 
jamf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: San Diego Ca
Posts: 2,468
Re: Celebrities you've met?

Erotica La Convention
jamf is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.32974 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25