Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


If you could start any business, what would you start?

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2006, 01:09 PM   #16
Mr. Brightside
 
Big C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Fairfax, Virginia
Age: 28
Posts: 4,442
Re: If you could start any business, what would you start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daseal View Post
What would you call it, Big C? theylikeitsmall.com?
i guess u dont know what "big c" stands for?

BIG COCK
__________________
"I don't care what nobody say I'm a be me, stay hood stay real, cause I'm out here grindin'" -Joe Gibbs
Big C is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-30-2006, 01:10 PM   #17
The Starter
 
jbcjr14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Austin, Texas
Age: 44
Posts: 2,014
Re: If you could start any business, what would you start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daseal View Post
What would you call it, Big C? theylikeitsmall.com?
LMFAO! That is a good one...but I think it would work! How many self conscious men out there have a problem with the 8-10 inchers in the business????

Could be on to a nice little niche like midget porn!
__________________
"Work Harder: millions on welfare are counting on you" - Obama 2009 address to Congress.
jbcjr14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 01:13 PM   #18
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: If you could start any business, what would you start?

In a perfect world, I'd love to help out animals somehow. Just haven't been able to come up with a plan that would produce a profit.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 01:32 PM   #19
Mr. Brightside
 
Big C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Fairfax, Virginia
Age: 28
Posts: 4,442
Re: If you could start any business, what would you start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big C View Post
i guess u dont know what "big c" stands for?

BIG COCK
BIG COCK
__________________
"I don't care what nobody say I'm a be me, stay hood stay real, cause I'm out here grindin'" -Joe Gibbs
Big C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 01:51 PM   #20
Jay Gruden fan

 
CrazyCanuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,897
Re: If you could start any business, what would you start?

I'd start YouTube 2 years ago.
CrazyCanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 01:56 PM   #21
Special Teams
 
Hail2theskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Herndon, VA
Age: 28
Posts: 488
Re: If you could start any business, what would you start?

A fast food joint that sells breakfast all day... and a 24 hour laundromat in morgantown wv, i mean a bunch of college kids up all hours of the night and there isnt a single freaking 24 hour laundromat what the crap
__________________
HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!
LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!
Hail2theskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 02:47 PM   #22
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 82,965
Re: If you could start any business, what would you start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
In a perfect world, I'd love to help out animals somehow. Just haven't been able to come up with a plan that would produce a profit.
Grooming and walking services seem to be pretty hot right now, a lot of them will even come to your house.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 02:49 PM   #23
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 32
Posts: 8,003
Re: If you could start any business, what would you start?

I'd like to become a Civil War buff.
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 03:06 PM   #24
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: If you could start any business, what would you start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtMonkDrillz View Post
I'd like to become a Civil War buff.
I already am, I grew up by Gettysburg, used to spend almost every summer weekend there.



Ok, I'd start a 3rd-party border security business since the government isn't reliable enough to do the job right. They could contractually hire me, as long as they don't place any limitations on my tactics based on emotions. If it's legal...let me do it. Hey...isn't it legal to shoot someone on your lawn in Texas? I wouldn't have to shoot them, just shoot AT them.

Oh, we'd cover the NORTHERN border too.
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 03:09 PM   #25
RG Glee
 
Schneed10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Age: 35
Posts: 8,330
Re: If you could start any business, what would you start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
Grooming and walking services seem to be pretty hot right now, a lot of them will even come to your house.
Yeah. I shell out $50 once every 3 months or so to get my miniature schnauzer (the little dogs with the beard) all cleaned up and trimmed. Over the course of three months she gets downright nasty, especially the beard.

But you set up a shop in the right neighborhood, you can catch all the rich old ladies who bring their toy poodle in once a week for a bath, trim, and blast of perfume.

PS It's a crime if you're paying someone else to walk your dog! That's bonding time between man and man's best friend!!
Schneed10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 03:12 PM   #26
Living Legend
 
Monkeydad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: PA
Age: 35
Posts: 16,275
Re: If you could start any business, what would you start?

Another profitable business would be a snowball salesman outside of home Philly Eagles games. Not the kind you eat, the kind they throw.
Monkeydad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 03:20 PM   #27
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 82,965
Re: If you could start any business, what would you start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
Yeah. I shell out $50 once every 3 months or so to get my miniature schnauzer (the little dogs with the beard) all cleaned up and trimmed. Over the course of three months she gets downright nasty, especially the beard.

But you set up a shop in the right neighborhood, you can catch all the rich old ladies who bring their toy poodle in once a week for a bath, trim, and blast of perfume.

PS It's a crime if you're paying someone else to walk your dog! That's bonding time between man and man's best friend!!
How are those dogs for people with allergies?

My wife is allergic as hell with animals, but we'd both love a dog.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 03:23 PM   #28
The Starter
 
jbcjr14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Austin, Texas
Age: 44
Posts: 2,014
Re: If you could start any business, what would you start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
I already am, I grew up by Gettysburg, used to spend almost every summer weekend there.



Ok, I'd start a 3rd-party border security business since the government isn't reliable enough to do the job right. They could contractually hire me, as long as they don't place any limitations on my tactics based on emotions. If it's legal...let me do it. Hey...isn't it legal to shoot someone on your lawn in Texas? I wouldn't have to shoot them, just shoot AT them.

Oh, we'd cover the NORTHERN border too.
It IS legal to shoot someone who trespasses on your lawn and "threatens" you here in TX.
__________________
"Work Harder: millions on welfare are counting on you" - Obama 2009 address to Congress.
jbcjr14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 03:30 PM   #29
Playmaker
 
BDBohnzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Frederick, MD
Age: 35
Posts: 4,476
Re: If you could start any business, what would you start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hail2theskins View Post
A fast food joint that sells breakfast all day...
Funny you mention this...heard somewhere that McDonald's is toying with this very idea (From USA Today)

A buddy of mine and I always talk about opening a pub, or creating our own microbrew. We also thought about creating a beer that would be cheap like Natty or Beast, but have the flavor and character of your more expensive beers.
__________________
Bad Things man, I mean bad things...

“WE TOOK HIM IN THE SIXTH ROUND SO WE'RE NOT SMART EITHER.” - Shanny on what the Skins saw in Alfred Morris
BDBohnzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 03:51 PM   #30
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 32
Posts: 8,003
Re: If you could start any business, what would you start?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDBohnzie View Post
A buddy of mine and I always talk about opening a pub, or creating our own microbrew. We also thought about creating a beer that would be cheap like Natty or Beast, but have the flavor and character of your more expensive beers.
Can I get in on the ground floor of that? I would seriously love to get a job with a microbrew.
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.26392 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25