Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Ghost Hunters fake?

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack (1) Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2006, 05:49 PM   #16
The Starter
 
dall-assblows's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: round the way
Age: 31
Posts: 2,211
Re: Ghost Hunters fake?

aliens. how in the world can you say on the millions of planets there are in the universe that there isn't a single one that has humans or lfe of somesort of intelligence. i think there is a galaxy with people or aliens that are way more advanced then we will ever be.

ghosts are just a stupid idea.
__________________
SOMEBODY PINCH ME
dall-assblows is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-05-2006, 06:01 PM   #17
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,972
Re: Ghost Hunters fake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dall-assblows View Post
aliens. how in the world can you say on the millions of planets there are in the universe that there isn't a single one that has humans or lfe of somesort of intelligence. i think there is a galaxy with people or aliens that are way more advanced then we will ever be.

ghosts are just a stupid idea.
I do believe there is life on other planets but the odds of that life and life here being at the same advanced level at the same time that we could communicate with each other I think is very very remote
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:19 PM   #18
Camp Scrub
 
TAPS_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: canada
Posts: 3
Angry Re: Ghost Hunters fake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
ghost hunters are most definitely real.

the problem's that all the ghosts are fake .

If you don't believe, and you don't like the show and believe that is is fake, then don't pay any attention to it! Simple.
TAPS_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:23 PM   #19
Camp Scrub
 
TAPS_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: canada
Posts: 3
Re: Ghost Hunters fake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
that show is boring and really fake
Then don't watch it and don't both with it. Simple. Just keep to what you like.
TAPS_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:29 PM   #20
Impact Rookie
 
Smooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Oklahoma City
Age: 31
Posts: 965
Re: Ghost Hunters fake?

Wow this is the second 3 year old thread I've clicked this week. Go me.
__________________
Same freakout different year.
Smooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:29 PM   #21
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 9,470
Re: Ghost Hunters fake?

you know this thread is three years old....right?
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
“God made certain people to play football. He was one of them.” – Joe Gibbs
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:36 PM   #22
Camp Scrub
 
TAPS_fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: canada
Posts: 3
Re: Ghost Hunters fake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dall-assblows View Post
aliens. how in the world can you say on the millions of planets there are in the universe that there isn't a single one that has humans or lfe of somesort of intelligence. i think there is a galaxy with people or aliens that are way more advanced then we will ever be.

ghosts are just a stupid idea.

Uh, no. Ghosts ARE NOT a stupid idea because I've seen plenty. I believe in both...STRONGLY. How can you believe in aliens, but not ghosts? Just because you have not seen any ghosts or experienced anything, does not mean they are fake. People that don't believe in certain things just becuse they haven't experienced anything themselves need to shut up. They think, "Ohhh, if I can't see it or feel it, it's not there." Not true.
TAPS_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:08 AM   #23
Playmaker
 
BleedBurgundy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,471
Re: Ghost Hunters fake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
What do you guys think is more likely? That we'd see ghosts or that we'd see aliens from another planet?
I'll take Aliens for 1000, Alex.
BleedBurgundy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 01:59 AM   #24
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 29
Posts: 14,734
Re: Ghost Hunters fake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Guy View Post
ghost hunters are most definitely real.

the problem's that all the ghosts are fake .
Exactly the kind of thing I'd expect a ghost to say. Tell me "That Guy" what dimension do you currently reside in?
__________________
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
- Scooter

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:30 AM   #25
Impact Rookie
 
Smooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Oklahoma City
Age: 31
Posts: 965
Re: Ghost Hunters fake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAPS_fan View Post
Uh, no. Ghosts ARE NOT a stupid idea because I've seen plenty. I believe in both...STRONGLY. How can you believe in aliens, but not ghosts? Just because you have not seen any ghosts or experienced anything, does not mean they are fake. People that don't believe in certain things just becuse they haven't experienced anything themselves need to shut up. They think, "Ohhh, if I can't see it or feel it, it's not there." Not true.
Did you join just to defend ghosts, ghouls, and goblins?
__________________
Same freakout different year.
Smooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 08:40 AM   #26
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,972
Re: Ghost Hunters fake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooter View Post
Did you join just to defend ghosts, ghouls, and goblins?
His profile seems to suggest that's the case:

Favorite Redskins players
I don't have any. I hate football. I'm only here so I can post.
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 09:19 AM   #27
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 42
Posts: 83,521
Re: Ghost Hunters fake?

Maybe a member of TAPS?

He must have googled ghost hunters fake and found this thread.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 02:33 AM   #28
Naega jeil jal naga
 
Dirtbag59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Atlanta, Georgia From: Silver Spring, Maryland
Age: 29
Posts: 14,734
Re: Ghost Hunters fake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAPS_fan View Post
Uh, no. Ghosts ARE NOT a stupid idea because I've seen plenty. I believe in both...STRONGLY. How can you believe in aliens, but not ghosts? Just because you have not seen any ghosts or experienced anything, does not mean they are fake. People that don't believe in certain things just becuse they haven't experienced anything themselves need to shut up. They think, "Ohhh, if I can't see it or feel it, it's not there." Not true.
Aliens are simply a matter of probability especially considering that there are more galaxies out there then stars in the milky way (there are around 100 billion milky way stars). At that point it's hard to believe that out of all the planets orbiting stars out there that there is only one planet that is currently supporting life. At the very least we've found living bacteria on a few of Jupiter's moons. Ghosts on the other hand have virtually no solid evidence to back their existence outside of a funny sound being made by a ghost-o-meter.
__________________
"It's nice to be important, but its more important to be nice."
- Scooter

"I feel like Dirtbag has been slowly and methodically trolling the board for a month or so now."
- FRPLG
Dirtbag59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:18 AM   #29
RG Glee
 
Schneed10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Age: 35
Posts: 8,365
Re: Ghost Hunters fake?

Rule number one: if it's on TV, it's entertainment above all else.

Of course there's no such thing as ghosts.
Schneed10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 09:26 AM   #30
Most Interesting Man in the World
 
hooskins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Chantilly, VA
Age: 27
Posts: 8,606
Re: Ghost Hunters fake?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtbag359 View Post
Aliens are simply a matter of probability especially considering that there are more galaxies out there then stars in the milky way (there are around 100 billion milky way stars). At that point it's hard to believe that out of all the planets orbiting stars out there that there is only one planet that is currently supporting life. At the very least we've found living bacteria on a few of Jupiter's moons. Ghosts on the other hand have virtually no solid evidence to back their existence outside of a funny sound being made by a ghost-o-meter.
Furthermore, it is also quite likely that life forms out there are MUCH more advanced than we are. In terms of age of humans, it is almost nothing compared to the universe. Just on probability it is more likely the life out there has been around longer, therefore more advance.

Thinking about that, along with the fact the universe was created out of nothing(what was before the universe, what happens after, etc.) makes you feel very insignificant.

Anyways back to Skins talk.
__________________
Vacancy
hooskins is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.32987 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25