Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Federal gov't closed Jan 2 to commemorate Ford

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-29-2006, 09:39 AM   #1
Playmaker
 
onlydarksets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: all up in your business
Posts: 2,693
Federal gov't closed Jan 2 to commemorate Ford

http://www.opm.gov/news/president-ge...ford,1130.aspx

Some private sector companies are closing up as well.
__________________
Stop reading my signature.
onlydarksets is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 12-29-2006, 09:42 AM   #2
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 52
Posts: 10,504
Re: Federal gov't closed Jan 2 to commemorate Ford

a well liked man who didnt act like a president, if that makes sense
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:00 AM   #3
The Starter
 
mheisig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Southeast
Age: 30
Posts: 2,119
Re: Federal gov't closed Jan 2 to commemorate Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
a well liked man who didnt act like a president, if that makes sense
I believe the same could be said about you, dmek.
__________________
Your post count, reputation score, popularity ranking, VIP tag or funny signature has no bearing on how I value you as an individual.
mheisig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:00 AM   #4
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,453
Re: Federal gov't closed Jan 2 to commemorate Ford

People always tell me I don't act like the President....hey, maybe that's a new quote.
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:02 AM   #5
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 52
Posts: 10,504
Re: Federal gov't closed Jan 2 to commemorate Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by mheisig View Post
I believe the same could be said about you, dmek.
thank you, thank you very much
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:04 AM   #6
Playmaker
 
BDBohnzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Frederick, MD
Age: 35
Posts: 4,438
Re: Federal gov't closed Jan 2 to commemorate Ford

I'm still awaiting word on what my company is going to do, since I contract to the government...

However, they'll probably say that I have to make other arrangements to work, and thus I'll be working from home.
__________________
Bad Things man, I mean bad things...

“WE TOOK HIM IN THE SIXTH ROUND SO WE'RE NOT SMART EITHER.” - Shanny on what the Skins saw in Alfred Morris
BDBohnzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:08 AM   #7
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,453
Re: Federal gov't closed Jan 2 to commemorate Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDBohnzie View Post
I'm still awaiting word on what my company is going to do, since I contract to the government...

However, they'll probably say that I have to make other arrangements to work, and thus I'll be working from home.
I'd be suprise if anything was open.
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:26 AM   #8
The Starter
 
mheisig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Southeast
Age: 30
Posts: 2,119
Re: Federal gov't closed Jan 2 to commemorate Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12thMan View Post
I'd be suprise if anything was open.
The police department is open. We're always open. Because stupid people never take a day off.
__________________
Your post count, reputation score, popularity ranking, VIP tag or funny signature has no bearing on how I value you as an individual.
mheisig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:51 AM   #9
MVP
 
12thMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: washington, D.C.
Posts: 11,453
Re: Federal gov't closed Jan 2 to commemorate Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by mheisig View Post
The police department is open. We're always open. Because stupid people never take a day off.

Ahhh....I forgot about the Po..and the Lice
12thMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 11:55 AM   #10
Playmaker
 
onlydarksets's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: all up in your business
Posts: 2,693
Re: Federal gov't closed Jan 2 to commemorate Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by mheisig View Post
The police department is open. We're always open. Because stupid people never take a day off.
That's not true - I don't work Sundays.
__________________
Stop reading my signature.
onlydarksets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 12:44 PM   #11
Quietly Dominating the East
 
Hog1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Naples, Florida
Posts: 8,917
Re: Federal gov't closed Jan 2 to commemorate Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by mheisig View Post
I believe the same could be said about you, dmek.
Yes.........it could be said. Alas, it would still be a blasphemy on mankind!
__________________
Goodbye Sean..........Vaya Con Dios
thankyou Joe.......
Win! Always win!
By fair means or foul, by soft words and hard deeds...
by treachery, by cunning, by malpractice...
but always win--Edward Teach
Hog1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.20428 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25