Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


5 Hour Energy Drink: Chaser

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2007, 05:15 AM   #76
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 52
Posts: 10,518
Re: 5 Hour Energy Drink: Chaser

how about alittle junk in the trunk?
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 03-16-2007, 07:46 AM   #77
Franchise Player
 
ArtMonkDrillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ellicott City, MD
Age: 31
Posts: 7,998
Re: 5 Hour Energy Drink: Chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
how about alittle junk in the trunk?
You definitely HAVE to have at least a little something going on back there. That's a big reason why I'm not a huge fan of the whole anorexic look; it ruins the ba-donk-a-dunk.
__________________
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." The Dude
ArtMonkDrillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 09:28 AM   #78
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 33
Posts: 17,568
Re: 5 Hour Energy Drink: Chaser

I'm down for my ladies being between 130-140. Any lower than that and the rack and booty start lacking. I like mine curvaceous.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2007, 11:01 PM   #79
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 52
Posts: 10,518
Re: 5 Hour Energy Drink: Chaser

i dont get the whole less then 100lbs. thing either. i love me some curves
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 02:58 PM   #80
Pro Bowl
 
BigSKINBauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 26
Posts: 5,637
Re: 5 Hour Energy Drink: Chaser

so its been a few months. How is this energy drink? I think i might go pick one of these up. I am dead tired right now at work. I only got 2 hours of sleep but the problem is i am going out with some friends and probably won't be back until 1ish. I might take a shot of this around 7. sound like a good idea? Will i get really jitterish and awkward? I mean i can probably pull it without it but if it wakes me up and i act normal that would be great

I guesss that this would be good to have for those all nighters at college too. I took adderall sometimes to stay awake during finals. It works great and you get a lot of work done. I don't like energy drinks for studying for finals because I take it at say 3 am and it works good till 5-6 and then i am just tired. I probably study more even though i can barely keep my eyes open and then take another energy drink at like 8, if the test was at 10. Then i get through the test. For some reason, i get cold and get shivers if i take too much of any energy drink and my head hurts during the test but then i come back and sleep until 9 pm. If this works for like 5 hours and doesn't make you crash, i might buy a bunch before i head on back.

As a side note, I don't like drinking and taking energy drinks. It isn't good for your heart. I mean i'll have a couple jager bombs for the hell of it but i won't drink two energy drinks throughout a night to stay up. I just don't like the feeling and it really messes with your heart.
__________________
"For there is nothing half so glorious
As to see our team victorious"



BSB
BigSKINBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 03:12 PM   #81
Playmaker
 
GhettoDogAllStars's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Age: 32
Posts: 2,761
Re: 5 Hour Energy Drink: Chaser

Once, on a long road trip, I drank 4 red-bulls in about 2 hours. My piss was green, and I became constipated. It took a couple days to recover. Now I steer clear of those energy drinks. Just a word to the wise.
__________________
To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid, you must also be well-mannered.
GhettoDogAllStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 03:36 PM   #82
Playmaker
 
BDBohnzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Frederick, MD
Age: 35
Posts: 4,470
Re: 5 Hour Energy Drink: Chaser

I drink 1-2 Sugar Free Rockstars a day (1 in the AM, and 1 before softball if I'm playing...), and it doesn't mess with me too badly. That's pretty much all my caffeine intake these days.

BSB - from what I understand, they don't have any carbs or sugar and no calories...so drink away.
__________________
Bad Things man, I mean bad things...

“WE TOOK HIM IN THE SIXTH ROUND SO WE'RE NOT SMART EITHER.” - Shanny on what the Skins saw in Alfred Morris
BDBohnzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 03:37 PM   #83
I like big (_|_)s.
 
TheMalcolmConnection's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Lexington, Virginia
Age: 33
Posts: 17,568
Re: 5 Hour Energy Drink: Chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSKINBauer View Post
so its been a few months. How is this energy drink? I think i might go pick one of these up. I am dead tired right now at work. I only got 2 hours of sleep but the problem is i am going out with some friends and probably won't be back until 1ish. I might take a shot of this around 7. sound like a good idea? Will i get really jitterish and awkward? I mean i can probably pull it without it but if it wakes me up and i act normal that would be great

I guesss that this would be good to have for those all nighters at college too. I took adderall sometimes to stay awake during finals. It works great and you get a lot of work done. I don't like energy drinks for studying for finals because I take it at say 3 am and it works good till 5-6 and then i am just tired. I probably study more even though i can barely keep my eyes open and then take another energy drink at like 8, if the test was at 10. Then i get through the test. For some reason, i get cold and get shivers if i take too much of any energy drink and my head hurts during the test but then i come back and sleep until 9 pm. If this works for like 5 hours and doesn't make you crash, i might buy a bunch before i head on back.

As a side note, I don't like drinking and taking energy drinks. It isn't good for your heart. I mean i'll have a couple jager bombs for the hell of it but i won't drink two energy drinks throughout a night to stay up. I just don't like the feeling and it really messes with your heart.
Actually since this thread, I've been drinking the shit out of these on the weekend when I need a little extra juice. They really do work as advertised. No crash. No jitters. Good stuff.
__________________
Regret nothing. At one time it was exactly what you wanted.
TheMalcolmConnection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 03:45 PM   #84
Pro Bowl
 
BigSKINBauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 26
Posts: 5,637
Re: 5 Hour Energy Drink: Chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDBohnzie View Post
I drink 1-2 Sugar Free Rockstars a day (1 in the AM, and 1 before softball if I'm playing...), and it doesn't mess with me too badly. That's pretty much all my caffeine intake these days.

BSB - from what I understand, they don't have any carbs or sugar and no calories...so drink away.
yeah, that is a big part of why i think it would be better. I mean, i don't need the calories or the sugar, just the energy
__________________
"For there is nothing half so glorious
As to see our team victorious"



BSB
BigSKINBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 03:46 PM   #85
Pro Bowl
 
BigSKINBauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 26
Posts: 5,637
Re: 5 Hour Energy Drink: Chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMalcolmConnection View Post
Actually since this thread, I've been drinking the shit out of these on the weekend when I need a little extra juice. They really do work as advertised. No crash. No jitters. Good stuff.
Few things work as advertised so i was skeptic but i will take your word for it. Sounds good, i'll get some right when i leave here.
__________________
"For there is nothing half so glorious
As to see our team victorious"



BSB
BigSKINBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 04:25 PM   #86
The Starter
 
drew54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: IOWA
Age: 31
Posts: 1,290
Re: 5 Hour Energy Drink: Chaser

I have been using them to pull myself out of tiredness when it is time to go drinking after a long day. I love the stuff.

Also if you drink too much tonight, take one in the morning. Seriously it will cure your hangover in 10 minutes or less.

The only side effect I have seen is that sometimes my skin looks a little more pink than normal. The bottle states this as a possible side effect, and it is harmless. Just means your getting more blood to your skin.
__________________
No pressure, no diamonds.
drew54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 08:57 AM   #87
Playmaker
 
BDBohnzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Frederick, MD
Age: 35
Posts: 4,470
Re: 5 Hour Energy Drink: Chaser

That pinkness is a niacin (Vitamin B3) flush. Niacin opens up the capillaries (blood pumping from heart to body) and increases blood flow, hence the pinkish red skin.
__________________
Bad Things man, I mean bad things...

“WE TOOK HIM IN THE SIXTH ROUND SO WE'RE NOT SMART EITHER.” - Shanny on what the Skins saw in Alfred Morris
BDBohnzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 12:12 PM   #88
Pro Bowl
 
BigSKINBauer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Washington, DC
Age: 26
Posts: 5,637
Re: 5 Hour Energy Drink: Chaser

i took this yesterday. I was going to the nationals game and i was falling asleep so i needed something to wake up. It woke me up and i didn't really notice i had taken anything so that was good. It kept me up and i even went out to eat afterwards and i was still pretty awake but when i got home i passed out. I am not sure if i "crashed" or if it was just that i was dead tired before and not it was wearing off.

So i decided to see how it works i would take one at work today. I just took a little while ago but within 15 minutes i was feeling it. I actually noticed how awake it made me. Yesterday, i was at the baseball game so i really didn't pay attention. But today i am really noticing its effects. It is causing a little bit of irritablility. Overall, much better than other energy drinks. This isn't as intense as adderall though. THat is probably a good thing.
__________________
"For there is nothing half so glorious
As to see our team victorious"



BSB
BigSKINBauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2007, 12:46 PM   #89
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,147
Re: 5 Hour Energy Drink: Chaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buster View Post
I'd like to see someone drink a 6-pack of it.

I'm not doing it though.

I'll do it.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 09:42 AM   #90
Playmaker
 
BDBohnzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Frederick, MD
Age: 35
Posts: 4,470
Re: 5 Hour Energy Drink: Chaser

Blast from the Past...

Zyience (huge sponsor of UFC) has their own energy drink called xenergy. I went to the good old 7-11 this morning, and supposedly they have new flavors. I picked up a Blu Pom one, and it's very very good taste wise. Unfortunately, they don't tell you how much caffeine is in it...but it feels like I got pick up that is very similar to the one I get from Rockstar. The best part of the xenergy line...Zero Calories and sugar free. Worst part...$2.79/16 oz can.
__________________
Bad Things man, I mean bad things...

“WE TOOK HIM IN THE SIXTH ROUND SO WE'RE NOT SMART EITHER.” - Shanny on what the Skins saw in Alfred Morris
BDBohnzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.73253 seconds with 10 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25