Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


The Never Ending Thread

Parking Lot


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2007, 02:31 AM   #5281
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,188
Re: The Never Ending Thread

I made Garlic Chicken, Lemon Pepper prokchops, sweet corn, fetticini alfredo, fried rice, and cornbread.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline  

Advertisements
Old 08-20-2007, 02:33 AM   #5282
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: The Never Ending Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
I made Garlic Chicken, Lemon Pepper prokchops, sweet corn, fetticini alfredo, fried rice, and cornbread.
Those are some odd combos.

Lemon Pepper porkchops sound good right now.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 02:34 AM   #5283
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,188
Re: The Never Ending Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
And since we have yet to hear about how you won, I am assuming you lost.

hell no I won the NCAA one didnt enter the Madden one the winner of the two tourneys played a best out of 3 series.

I played my brother's wife in the finals and won 42-7 in the first game, and 35-10 in the second to claim my 500 dollar prize. (Which is good because my GF's B-day is on the 23rd.)
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 02:35 AM   #5284
Inactive
 
KLHJ2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Age: 36
Posts: 5,829
Re: The Never Ending Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
What kind of crabs?
I LOVE crab legs...some of my favorite eats!
Maryland Blue crabs. I cook the whole thing not just the legs.
KLHJ2 is offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 02:38 AM   #5285
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,188
Re: The Never Ending Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
Those are some odd combos.

Lemon Pepper porkchops sound good right now.

you gotta do it the right way.

Simple But Awesome Lemon Pepper Pork Chops - Allrecipes

i got the recipe from here but I added a little extra spice to mine.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 02:39 AM   #5286
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,188
Re: The Never Ending Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
What kind of crabs?
I LOVE crab legs...some of my favorite eats!

I like crabs but I dont go crazy for them either.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 02:39 AM   #5287
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,874
Re: The Never Ending Thread

This seems perfect for you guys

Twitter
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 02:42 AM   #5288
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: The Never Ending Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryssg View Post
Maryland Blue crabs. I cook the whole thing not just the legs.
I don't think I've ever tried those types of crabs.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 02:46 AM   #5289
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: The Never Ending Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
you gotta do it the right way.

Simple But Awesome Lemon Pepper Pork Chops - Allrecipes

i got the recipe from here but I added a little extra spice to mine.
Oh hell no...I can't eat worcestershire sauce. I'll throw up.
It was a college dare gone horribly wrong!
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 02:51 AM   #5290
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,188
Re: The Never Ending Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
Oh hell no...I can't eat worcestershire sauce. I'll throw up.
It was a college dare gone horribly wrong!

I didnt use it. So you would be able to eat it.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 02:52 AM   #5291
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,188
Re: The Never Ending Thread

YouTube - Breaking Benjamin-Wish I May
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 03:12 AM   #5292
Inactive
 
KLHJ2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Age: 36
Posts: 5,829
Re: The Never Ending Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
This seems perfect for you guys

Twitter
I understand your point of view on this matter and agree now that a forum is not a place for this type of chatter, but at the same time I looked at it as a necessary evil. Still to this day you cannot keep the the unwanted posting off of the other threads (this thread helped with that a little). There are those who come up with posts and even threads started that offer no thought or analysis that similarly waste people's time when read. ie What are you cooking? What are you drinking? What really Grinds your gears? What is your favorite hot sauce? The list goes on and on. Yet, because this one was the longest running it got all of the negative attention. My point is that I agree that this thread needs to die. However, everyone needs to stop pointing us out as the ones who need to do IM or something, because more than just Quke, Jsarno, and myself are guilty of meaningless banter on this site. I would appreciate if the finger pointing would stop.

My mood and attitude for this post is non aggressive nor angry but humble. This is not a rage or a rant, just observations.
KLHJ2 is offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 09:34 AM   #5293
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,874
Re: The Never Ending Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryssg View Post
I understand your point of view on this matter and agree now that a forum is not a place for this type of chatter, but at the same time I looked at it as a necessary evil. Still to this day you cannot keep the the unwanted posting off of the other threads (this thread helped with that a little). There are those who come up with posts and even threads started that offer no thought or analysis that similarly waste people's time when read. ie What are you cooking? What are you drinking? What really Grinds your gears? What is your favorite hot sauce? The list goes on and on. Yet, because this one was the longest running it got all of the negative attention. My point is that I agree that this thread needs to die. However, everyone needs to stop pointing us out as the ones who need to do IM or something, because more than just Quke, Jsarno, and myself are guilty of meaningless banter on this site. I would appreciate if the finger pointing would stop.

My mood and attitude for this post is non aggressive nor angry but humble. This is not a rage or a rant, just observations.
Well, the difference really is that for all intents and purposes those other threads have a single topic of discussion as opposed to this Seinfeldian (thread about nothing) thread we've got going on here. It was a fun idea when it started, but it may have run its course.

Also, there are definitely other inane threads. "Here's What I'm Cooking Tonight" comes to mind. But just like other players have been accused of and found guilty of steroid use, its only Bonds that people seem to pay attention to. (Maybe not the best analogy, but anyway)
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 01:22 PM   #5294
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: The Never Ending Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Well, the difference really is that for all intents and purposes those other threads have a single topic of discussion as opposed to this Seinfeldian (thread about nothing) thread we've got going on here. It was a fun idea when it started, but it may have run its course.

Also, there are definitely other inane threads. "Here's What I'm Cooking Tonight" comes to mind. But just like other players have been accused of and found guilty of steroid use, its only Bonds that people seem to pay attention to. (Maybe not the best analogy, but anyway)
So let me get this straight.
You want to close a thread that a lot of people enjoy. A thread that is not the cause of any server issues according to Matty. A thread that is by far the longest and biggest, and imo the best thread on this site. All because the thread has no real subject???
To me, it's better to come here and "talk about anything" then it is to make the 567th I hate brunell thread. Or how about the fact that everyone says the same things on different threads? Or how about the fact that the never ending thread have never gotten to the point of name calling or people getting upset at one another, but any thread that schneed has been to, or here lately gtripp does? Most every thread you come across is someone calling someone else an idiot...but not here. That's what makes this the best thread.
Again, I say if you want to lock it, then so be it. The season will cause all of us to be on other threads...that's what we've been waiting for. But at least give a viable reason for locking it.
FYI- Sienfeld was one of the greatest sitcoms ever to grace TV...obviously people like talking about anything.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline  
Old 08-20-2007, 01:27 PM   #5295
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,188
Re: The Never Ending Thread

Friends was great too. I wasn't a Seinfeld fan. Oops I guess I let the cat right out of the bag!!!
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.36718 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25