Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


The Never Ending Thread

Parking Lot


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2007, 03:22 PM   #781
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: The talk about anything cuz your up real late and tired of draft talk thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
had a bunch of henessey and vodka, then went to a strip club with my 2 cousins. SHHHHHHH dont tell the Mrs.
LOL, your secret is safe with me!

I came home and had a gooood time with the wife too. After I drink, I am a sure thing!
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline  

Advertisements
Old 06-23-2007, 03:24 PM   #782
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,230
Re: The talk about anything cuz your up real late and tired of draft talk thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
LOL, your secret is safe with me!

I came home and had a gooood time with the wife too. After I drink, I am a sure thing!


When I got home at 3:22 am she was already sleeping so. But she woke me up in a good way. Good thing I am not married yet. Because she probably would have been up.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is online now  
Old 06-23-2007, 03:28 PM   #783
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: The talk about anything cuz your up real late and tired of draft talk thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
When I got home at 3:22 am she was already sleeping so. But she woke me up in a good way. Good thing I am not married yet. Because she probably would have been up.

LOL, she probably would have been pissed at you for staying out late.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline  
Old 06-23-2007, 04:29 PM   #784
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,967
Re: The talk about anything cuz your up real late and tired of draft talk thread.

Last year, I was at my parents' house surfing the web when I looked out the window and saw a baby black bear walking on our driveway. I raced downsairs to tell my parents, but by the time they looked out the window the bear was gone.

My whole family teased me about it for days "You sure it wasn't a big dog? "Oh look a bear! No wait, it's nothing" "Aren't you a little old to have imaginary friends, not to mention bears" It was ruthless, until of course a few days later a newspaper article came out in the local paper about bear sightings in the area.

Black bears are not the "dangerous" ones but still there have been a higher than normal amount of black bear attacks recently
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline  
Old 06-23-2007, 05:28 PM   #785
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: The talk about anything cuz your up real late and tired of draft talk thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmootSmack View Post
Last year, I was at my parents' house surfing the web when I looked out the window and saw a baby black bear walking on our driveway. I raced downsairs to tell my parents, but by the time they looked out the window the bear was gone.

My whole family teased me about it for days "You sure it wasn't a big dog? "Oh look a bear! No wait, it's nothing" "Aren't you a little old to have imaginary friends, not to mention bears" It was ruthless, until of course a few days later a newspaper article came out in the local paper about bear sightings in the area.

Black bears are not the "dangerous" ones but still there have been a higher than normal amount of black bear attacks recently

So do they still make fun of you for that, or did it stop after the other sightings?
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline  
Old 06-23-2007, 05:55 PM   #786
Playmaker
 
70Chip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Manassas
Age: 43
Posts: 3,048
Re: The talk about anything cuz your up real late and tired of draft talk thread.

I'm sick of these constant bear attacks. Why won't Bush do something. I'll bet if we weren't off in Iraq, it wouldn't be such a country bear jambaroo here at home.
__________________
This Monkey's Gone to Heaven
70Chip is offline  
Old 06-23-2007, 06:04 PM   #787
MVP
 
dmek25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: lancaster,pa
Age: 53
Posts: 10,519
Re: The talk about anything cuz your up real late and tired of draft talk thread.

we all saw how fast he moved during katrina. better let him know now, so sometime in the fall he can get around to it
__________________
"It's better to be quiet and thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt."
courtesy of 53fan
dmek25 is offline  
Old 06-23-2007, 06:11 PM   #788
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: The talk about anything cuz your up real late and tired of draft talk thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmek25 View Post
we all saw how fast he moved during katrina. better let him know now, so sometime in the fall he can get around to it
He actually moved TOO fast. He still moved faster than the idiots that lived there KNOWING they live 10+ feet below sea level and KNOWING way in advance the hurricane was going to hit them. Why should my tax dollars go to saving morons that don't want to save themselves?
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline  
Old 06-24-2007, 01:28 AM   #789
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,230
Re: The talk about anything cuz your up real late and tired of draft talk thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
LOL, she probably would have been pissed at you for staying out late.

After she woke me up, she was pretty pissed. That fight that angry and skinsfan wanted to see happened. Somehow she got me to promise her that I would take her out on Friday. But she wouldnt tell me what we are doing. She just said that I would hate it.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is online now  
Old 06-24-2007, 01:32 AM   #790
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: The talk about anything cuz your up real late and tired of draft talk thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
After she woke me up, she was pretty pissed. That fight that angry and skinsfan wanted to see happened. Somehow she got me to promise her that I would take her out on Friday. But she wouldnt tell me what we are doing. She just said that I would hate it.

HAHAHA...oooh, young love.
Train her now before it's too late.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline  
Old 06-24-2007, 01:35 AM   #791
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,230
Re: The talk about anything cuz your up real late and tired of draft talk thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
HAHAHA...oooh, young love.
Train her now before it's too late.

I tried to tuen it back on her but that didn't work. So I just said it so she would shut up now I am in deep as hell. She locked me out of the room.
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is online now  
Old 06-24-2007, 01:44 AM   #792
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: The talk about anything cuz your up real late and tired of draft talk thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
I tried to tuen it back on her but that didn't work. So I just said it so she would shut up now I am in deep as hell. She locked me out of the room.
ahhh, she's training you.
that's a good earthquake...good boy.
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline  
Old 06-24-2007, 01:46 AM   #793
You did WHAT?!?
 
EARTHQUAKE2689's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In The Kitchen With Dyna.
Age: 25
Posts: 12,230
Re: The talk about anything cuz your up real late and tired of draft talk thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsarno View Post
ahhh, she's training you.
that's a good earthquake...good boy.

Yeah I messed up but
I bought her something.

Wait I feel something. You guys feel that?
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpp3ycMvQd0

This is why you need Mentos. To justify your questionable problem solving skills.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7geP5ev0VI

Awesome isn't it.
EARTHQUAKE2689 is online now  
Old 06-24-2007, 01:50 AM   #794
Franchise Player
 
jsarno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: 31 Spooner St.
Age: 39
Posts: 9,534
Re: The talk about anything cuz your up real late and tired of draft talk thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHQUAKE2689 View Post
Yeah I messed up but
I bought her something.

Wait I feel something. You guys feel that?
Get your hands out of your pants. (jk)

What did you get her?
__________________
Zoltan is ZESTY! - courtesy of joeredskin
jsarno is offline  
Old 06-24-2007, 01:51 AM   #795
Inactive
 
KLHJ2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Age: 36
Posts: 5,829
Re: The talk about anything cuz your up real late and tired of draft talk thread.

No Baby yet.

GM had to take a raincheck

Went to Union Jack's anyway with my wife and had a good time. Now I am about to try and induce labor myself. Wish me luck!
KLHJ2 is offline  
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.58043 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25