Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Japanese pop princess Koda Kumi

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2007, 02:22 AM   #1
Playmaker
 
djnemo65's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: MA
Age: 33
Posts: 2,836
Japanese pop princess Koda Kumi

I'm seriously obsessed with her. I sit alone in the dark watching her videos and muttering Buffalo Bill comments under my breath. She's kind of like Britney circa 2000 when no one could touch her.

Online Video: Koda Kumi - BUT | Veoh Video Network

Online Video: Cherry Girl | Veoh Video Network
djnemo65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-03-2007, 02:23 AM   #2
Inactive
 
KLHJ2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Age: 36
Posts: 5,829
Re: Japanese pop princess Koda Kumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by djnemo65 View Post
I'm seriously obsessed with her. I sit alone in the dark watching her videos and muttering Buffalo Bill comments under my breath. She's kind of like Britney circa 2000 when no one could touch her.

<embed src="http://www.veoh.com/videodetails2.swf?permalinkId=v274224M3Zkx7qb&id=a nonymous&player=videodetailsembedded&videoAutoPlay =0" width="540" height="438" bgcolor="#000000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed><br/><a href="http://www.veoh.com/">Online Videos by Veoh.com</a>

<embed src="http://www.veoh.com/videodetails2.swf?permalinkId=e161116Yhw4mzTW&id=a nonymous&player=videodetailsembedded&videoAutoPlay =0" width="540" height="438" bgcolor="#000000" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed><br/><a href="http://www.veoh.com/">Online Videos by Veoh.com</a>
Stop teasing and insert the link. I am not typing all of that!
KLHJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 02:26 AM   #3
Playmaker
 
djnemo65's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: MA
Age: 33
Posts: 2,836
Re: Japanese pop princess Koda Kumi

Sorry, this post is off to a rocky start
djnemo65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 02:28 AM   #4
Playmaker
 
djnemo65's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: MA
Age: 33
Posts: 2,836
Re: Japanese pop princess Koda Kumi

Okay, I was trying to embed the videos but couldn't get it to work.
djnemo65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 02:28 AM   #5
Inactive
 
KLHJ2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Age: 36
Posts: 5,829
Re: Japanese pop princess Koda Kumi

Looks like she has been hanging around Dennis Rodman!

She has no ass, she looks like Olive Oyle from the side.
KLHJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 02:38 AM   #6
Playmaker
 
djnemo65's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: MA
Age: 33
Posts: 2,836
Re: Japanese pop princess Koda Kumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryssg View Post
Looks like she has been hanging around Dennis Rodman!

She has no ass, she looks like Olive Oyle from the side.
Angry, you aren't one of these guys with a fat girlfriend who goes around saying they need a girl with ass are you? I hate that.
djnemo65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 02:41 AM   #7
Inactive
 
KLHJ2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Age: 36
Posts: 5,829
Re: Japanese pop princess Koda Kumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by djnemo65 View Post
Angry, you aren't one of these guys with a fat girlfriend who goes around saying they need a girl with ass are you? I hate that.
No, no! There is a huge difference between a twig and a girl that is plump in all the right places.
http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpap...guilera_12.jpg
http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpap...a_guerra_6.jpg
http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpap...ica_alba_5.jpg
http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpap...keibler_11.jpg
http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpap..._spears_11.jpg
Christina is plump! Vida is plump! Jessica is Plump! Britany is Plump!
KLHJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 02:45 AM   #8
Playmaker
 
djnemo65's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: MA
Age: 33
Posts: 2,836
Re: Japanese pop princess Koda Kumi

Yeah I like Christina.

This actually probably warrants it's own F thread, but I hate it when guys have porky girlfriends and criticize other girls for being too skinny. I worked with a guy whose girl was a real heffer, and he told me that this girl I was dating (who was legitimately hot) was too skinny. I didn't even ask him for his opinion. What a clown. Definitely don't miss that guy.
djnemo65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 02:47 AM   #9
Inactive
 
KLHJ2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Age: 36
Posts: 5,829
Re: Japanese pop princess Koda Kumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by djnemo65 View Post
Yeah I like Christina.

This actually probably warrants it's own F thread, but I hate it when guys have porky girlfriends and criticize other girls for being too skinny. I worked with a guy whose girl was a real heffer, and he told me that this girl I was dating (who was legitimately hot) was too skinny. I didn't even ask him for his opinion. What a clown. Definitely don't miss that guy.
Don't get me worng I would not kick that Japaneese chick out of bed. But, she would only be a one nighter. I don't hate guys who have a taste for bigger women because they leave the ones that I like alone.
KLHJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 02:50 AM   #10
Playmaker
 
djnemo65's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: MA
Age: 33
Posts: 2,836
Wink Re: Japanese pop princess Koda Kumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryssg View Post
Don't get me worng I would not kick that Japaneese chick out of bed. But, she would only be a one nighter.
Whatever, go back to picking up girls at your local dairy queen. Leave the J-broads to me
djnemo65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 02:52 AM   #11
Uncle Phil
 
SmootSmack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 44,678
Re: Japanese pop princess Koda Kumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by djnemo65 View Post
Yeah I like Christina.

This actually probably warrants it's own F thread, but I hate it when guys have porky girlfriends and criticize other girls for being too skinny. I worked with a guy whose girl was a real heffer, and he told me that this girl I was dating (who was legitimately hot) was too skinny. I didn't even ask him for his opinion. What a clown. Definitely don't miss that guy.
Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...or beer holder
__________________
You're So Vain...You Probably Think This Sig Is About You
SmootSmack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 02:52 AM   #12
Inactive
 
KLHJ2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Age: 36
Posts: 5,829
Re: Japanese pop princess Koda Kumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by djnemo65 View Post
Whatever, go back to picking up girls at your local dairy queen. Leave the J-broads to me
I am not allowed to pick up chicks, my wife said so.
KLHJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 03:07 AM   #13
Inactive
 
KLHJ2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Age: 36
Posts: 5,829
Re: Japanese pop princess Koda Kumi

While I am on the subject. I went to Good Guy's in NE about 3 weeks ago and I was sitting down enjoying my beer and some adult entertainment. This dancer comes up to me and say hi ***** (*****= my actual first name). I looked at her and started to leave stating that I had been there too long if one of the dancers actually knew me by name. She grabs me by my arm and says "No, don't you remember me?" Now she has my attention! Then she said "We graduated from high school together, and you lived down the street from me. So we started talking and playing catch up. Before the night was over she gave me her phone number on my receipt. I never called her or thought twice about it.

A few nights later my wife finds the receipt with phone number on it and starts interrogating as if I had killed somebody. 2 Things saved my ass, and thank God because I was Innocent. 1. My wife asked who is Dolphin, I said don't you mean *******, and she said no this right here says Dolphin. I said yeah, that is her stage name, her real name is *******, and I knew her back in high school. That just goes to show you that I never looked at that damn receipt. 2. My wife looked up my call history on my phone. Thank God I never called her.
KLHJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 03:13 AM   #14
Playmaker
 
djnemo65's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: MA
Age: 33
Posts: 2,836
Re: Japanese pop princess Koda Kumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryssg View Post
While I am on the subject. I went to Good Guy's in NE about 3 weeks ago and I was sitting down enjoying my beer and some adult entertainment. This dancer comes up to me and say hi ***** (*****= my actual first name). I looked at her and started to leave stating that I had been there too long if one of the dancers actually knew me by name. She grabs me by my arm and says "No, don't you remember me?" Now she has my attention! Then she said "We graduated from high school together, and you lived down the street from me. So we started talking and playing catch up. Before the night was over she gave me her phone number on my receipt. I never called her or thought twice about it.

A few nights later my wife finds the receipt with phone number on it and starts interrogating as if I had killed somebody. 2 Things saved my ass, and thank God because I was Innocent. 1. My wife asked who is Dolphin, I said don't you mean *******, and she said no this right here says Dolphin. I said yeah, that is her stage name, her real name is *******, and I knew her back in high school. That just goes to show you that I never looked at that damn receipt. 2. My wife looked up my call history on my phone. Thank God I never called her.
Good for you Angry. That's why I don't think marriage is in my cards. I have the self-control of a boozed up Michael Jackson on sleepover night.
djnemo65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 03:17 AM   #15
Inactive
 
KLHJ2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: DC Metro Area
Age: 36
Posts: 5,829
Re: Japanese pop princess Koda Kumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by djnemo65 View Post
Good for you Angry. That's why I don't think marriage is in my cards. I have the self-control of a boozed up Michael Jackson on sleepover night.
It's not self control, but I don't know how to explain it!
KLHJ2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.28147 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25