Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Tecmo tournament

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2007, 10:09 AM   #106
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 82,408
Re: Tecmo tournament

Damn that stinks. I guess you advance to the next round, unless someone wants to jump in and take his spot.
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-24-2007, 11:01 AM   #107
Playmaker
 
BDBohnzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Frederick, MD
Age: 35
Posts: 4,470
Re: Tecmo tournament

How long are you willing to hold off? I'd be willing to take TMC's place (with the Giants), but I have to buy a controller (no problem) and get a time to play (could be one). If someone else steps up, it's cool, and I wouldn't want you guys to wait on me if everyone else is done...
__________________
Bad Things man, I mean bad things...

“WE TOOK HIM IN THE SIXTH ROUND SO WE'RE NOT SMART EITHER.” - Shanny on what the Skins saw in Alfred Morris
BDBohnzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 11:03 AM   #108
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 82,408
Re: Tecmo tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDBohnzie View Post
How long are you willing to hold off? I'd be willing to take TMC's place (with the Giants), but I have to buy a controller (no problem) and get a time to play (could be one). If someone else steps up, it's cool, and I wouldn't want you guys to wait on me if everyone else is done...
Giants are all yours if you want. Do you think you could get the games in within a week or so?
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 11:05 AM   #109
Playmaker
 
BDBohnzie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Frederick, MD
Age: 35
Posts: 4,470
Re: Tecmo tournament

I don't see why not...while I'm out tomorrow night, I'll drop in my local Best Buy and grab a controller, get a few games in and perhaps get going over the weekend.

AIM: BigDaddyBohnzie
__________________
Bad Things man, I mean bad things...

“WE TOOK HIM IN THE SIXTH ROUND SO WE'RE NOT SMART EITHER.” - Shanny on what the Skins saw in Alfred Morris
BDBohnzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 11:06 AM   #110
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 82,408
Re: Tecmo tournament

Cool, the g-men are all you
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 09:44 PM   #111
Pro Bowl
 
Beemnseven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Virginia Beach
Age: 40
Posts: 5,293
Re: Tecmo league/tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72 View Post
It will go to the folder you have the nesticle program and game ROM in
I need to get this issue resolved, otherwise there's no point in me playing. I can see the "snap000" or "snap001" shots in the folder each time I save a scoreboard, but then what?

If I try to click on them, I get an error message saying "Windows needs to know program created this file" -- and no matter what, I can't get the file to open. Are these the saved scoreboards?

I still haven't figured out how to get to them, much less email them to anyone.

Help?
Beemnseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 08:00 AM   #112
RG Glee
 
Schneed10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Newtown Square, PA
Age: 35
Posts: 8,316
Re: Tecmo league/tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beemnseven View Post
I need to get this issue resolved, otherwise there's no point in me playing. I can see the "snap000" or "snap001" shots in the folder each time I save a scoreboard, but then what?

If I try to click on them, I get an error message saying "Windows needs to know program created this file" -- and no matter what, I can't get the file to open. Are these the saved scoreboards?

I still haven't figured out how to get to them, much less email them to anyone.

Help?
Try right-clicking on the snapshot file, and selecting 'properties'. There it should list the file type and possibly a program that it opens with. You can try changing the program to Nesticle, and see if that does anything for you. Other than that, I got no idea.
Schneed10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 10:59 AM   #113
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 82,408
Re: Tecmo tournament

any sort of picture viewing program should be able to open it
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007, 10:44 AM   #114
Pro Bowl
 
Beemnseven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Virginia Beach
Age: 40
Posts: 5,293
Re: Tecmo league/tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schneed10 View Post
Try right-clicking on the snapshot file, and selecting 'properties'. There it should list the file type and possibly a program that it opens with. You can try changing the program to Nesticle, and see if that does anything for you. Other than that, I got no idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattyk72
any sort of picture viewing program should be able to open it
OK, I tried opening it with Microsoft Paint, Adobe Acrobat 7.0, Adobe Reader 7.0, Nesticle (it said 'cannot open file'), Windows Picture and Fax Viewer, HP Image Zone -- nothing works!

When you guys click on 'properties' what program are you opening it with? Originally mine said Unknown Application.

I guess i could just email what I've got and maybe you can open it Matty. Any other ideas?
Beemnseven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 02:29 PM   #115
‎\m/
 
Mattyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 82,408
Re: Tecmo tournament

Try sending it to me
__________________
Support The Warpath! | Warpath Shop
Mattyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.23647 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25