Warpath  

Home | Forums | Salary Cap Info | Shop | Donate | Stay Connected




Go Back   Warpath > Off-Topic Discussion > Parking Lot


Group Coerced Censorship

Parking Lot


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2007, 06:12 PM   #121
Registered User
 
offiss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: sparta, new jersey [ northern jersey ]
Age: 50
Posts: 3,097
Re: Group Coerced Censorship

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
Poison as venomous individuals who preach hate and extremism (individuals like Falwell). Poison as in the despots who sit on thrones of these Islamic states. Poison as in ignorance. This poison comes from individuals, some of whom use religion as a cloak.

While I am not defending Muslim beliefs what I gathered from your statement is that Islam is somehow poisonous religion because it is a false and that Christianity is somehow superior. I find that a ludicrous proposition when you look at the history of Christianity itself.
The curious question here is have you ever looked upon the history of the muslim nation of islam? Perhaps you should before you try to make a comparison to christianity in a wordly sense. They haven't changed one bit since it's birth. These so called leaders have been the same throughout the history of the religion, why do you think that is? Join us or die is their battle cry, and that has stood for centuries. You some how want to blame these leaders for the negative outlook on Islam, the fact is they are nothing more than a reflection of Islam. If they didn't have the U.S. and Israel to fight they would be killing each other, it is a brutal, and hostile religion, take a long hard look at Darfur, they are killing their own I believe the term to be used is genicide. They look down their noses at african muslims, not much different as their thought on the palestinians, they are looked at as peasants of the Arab world, but they provide a thorn is the side of Israel so they are supported.

If you do your homework you will find that ethnicity is more imortant in the Arab world than Islam, Islam is the vehicle they use to excuse and justify their hostile intent.
offiss is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 05-20-2007, 09:12 PM   #122
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 10,058
Re: Group Coerced Censorship

Quote:
Originally Posted by offiss View Post
The curious question here is have you ever looked upon the history of the muslim nation of islam? Perhaps you should before you try to make a comparison to christianity in a wordly sense. They haven't changed one bit since it's birth. These so called leaders have been the same throughout the history of the religion, why do you think that is? Join us or die is their battle cry, and that has stood for centuries. You some how want to blame these leaders for the negative outlook on Islam, the fact is they are nothing more than a reflection of Islam. If they didn't have the U.S. and Israel to fight they would be killing each other, it is a brutal, and hostile religion, take a long hard look at Darfur, they are killing their own I believe the term to be used is genicide. They look down their noses at african muslims, not much different as their thought on the palestinians, they are looked at as peasants of the Arab world, but they provide a thorn is the side of Israel so they are supported.

If you do your homework you will find that ethnicity is more imortant in the Arab world than Islam, Islam is the vehicle they use to excuse and justify their hostile intent.
I am very well aware of accomplishments of Islamic culture. I find your post disturbing and lacking historical context. To be frank, you're ideas and thoughts on Islam are not that of an educated individual. If you want to attribute every evil conduct that takes place in the Islamic world to Islam then maybe it's time you attribute evil conduct that takes place in the western world to Christianity. You sir certainly have a rosy view of Christianity.

You present nothing worthy of discussion, just a bunch of ill thought irrational rants.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 06:15 AM   #123
Registered User
 
offiss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: sparta, new jersey [ northern jersey ]
Age: 50
Posts: 3,097
Re: Group Coerced Censorship

Quote:
Originally Posted by saden1 View Post
I am very well aware of accomplishments of Islamic culture. I find your post disturbing and lacking historical context. To be frank, you're ideas and thoughts on Islam are not that of an educated individual. If you want to attribute every evil conduct that takes place in the Islamic world to Islam then maybe it's time you attribute evil conduct that takes place in the western world to Christianity. You sir certainly have a rosy view of Christianity.

You present nothing worthy of discussion, just a bunch of ill thought irrational rants.
Probably because I know I am dealing with ignorance, I have seen it time and again and know you can lead a man to knowledge but you can't make him think. So to continue to lay it all out for you will be quite fruitless and a waste of time IMO.

If you are so aware why didn't you list some of their great accomplishments and educate me? And please provide something a little more than them digging a hole in the ground and striking oil.

You do seem awfully defensive, I didn't say all evil stems from Islam, why would you assume that?

The fact is I did present a factual argument with Darfur, I can go on, and on, and on, and on, if you like, but I don't believe I will be telling someone as knowledgable as yourself anything you already don't know would I?

I am more educated on these type of matters than you could ever dream to be my friend!

Unlike christianity which has policed itself throughout it's history, show me the muslim sect that is defending America, show me the Muslim sect that is purging their own house by adding us in the war on terror by tracking down Bin Laden on their own, the fact is they all jumped for joy when 9-11 hit, and have done nothing to bring Bin Laden to justice, but have done everything to protect him, please tell me where the pro american muslim's are I would like to know? I never see muslims speaking out against other muslims when it comes to the U.S. The fact is they all would be jumping for joy if they were able to wipe us off the map tommorrow.

Sorry pal they attacked us, they drew first blood, and have done nothing to make restitution on their own, that is why we are in the middle east right now, providing them with the proper motivation.

Quote:
If you want to attribute every evil conduct that takes place in the Islamic world to Islam
Who would you attribute it to?
offiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 03:29 PM   #124
Eternally Legendary
 
saden1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Seattle
Age: 35
Posts: 10,058
Re: Group Coerced Censorship

Quote:
Originally Posted by offiss View Post
If you are so aware why didn't you list some of their great accomplishments and educate me? And please provide something a little more than them digging a hole in the ground and striking oil.
How about the Moors who built magnificent cities while the Christian nations were living in their own filth? How about their contribution to medicine, mathematics, science? If you really want to learn about the accomplishments of Islamic culture you should read this book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by offiss View Post
You do seem awfully defensive, I didn't say all evil stems from Islam, why would you assume that?
You're the one who said "Islam is THE poison." That's seems a like pretty clear statement to me especially when coupled with your past statments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by offiss View Post
The fact is I did present a factual argument with Darfur, I can go on, and on, and on, and on, if you like, but I don't believe I will be telling someone as knowledgeable as yourself anything you already don't know would I?
You're argument that Darfur is somehow representative of Islam as whole is vicious fallacy. If you're going to attribute the tragedy taking place their to Islam I wonder what your take on the German people and the slaughter of millions of Jews? Yugoslavians and the slaughter of ethnic Albanians. Or how about America and the decimation of the American Indians population and the enslavement and murder of millions of Africans? Can I blame all of that on Christianity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by offiss View Post
I am more educated on these type of matters than you could ever dream to be my friend!
You don't seem to but maybe I'm just too dumb to get you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by offiss View Post
Unlike christianity which has policed itself throughout it's history, show me the muslim sect that is defending America, show me the Muslim sect that is purging their own house by adding us in the war on terror by tracking down Bin Laden on their own, the fact is they all jumped for joy when 9-11 hit, and have done nothing to bring Bin Laden to justice, but have done everything to protect him, please tell me where the pro american muslim's are I would like to know? I never see muslims speaking out against other muslims when it comes to the U.S. The fact is they all would be jumping for joy if they were able to wipe us off the map tommorrow.
Do you personally know a Muslim? Have you ever talked to one? You're whole view on Islam seems centered on the 911 attack. When Bin Laden has 25 million on his head I very much doubt anyone but those who agree with him are protecting him.

Also, I find your suggestions that Muslims aught to parade themselves in front of a TV camera to denounce Bin Laden ludicrous. Some have actually come out and held a vigil while others celebrated. Come to think of it, why should all Muslims around the world come out in support of the U.S? Especially when you consider what the U.S. is and isn't doing around the world. Even at home there is no love for Muslims (i.e. you who profess to be a Christian and to love th'y neighbor, turn the other cheek, blah, blah). Hell, even when a Muslim wins a public office some stupid prick asks him to profess his loyalty to this nation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by offiss View Post
Sorry pal they attacked us, they drew first blood, and have done nothing to make restitution on their own, that is why we are in the middle east right now, providing them with the proper motivation.
I very much doubt the U.S. has accomplished anything in this war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by offiss View Post
Who would you attribute it to?
I know one thing, it would be foolish to attribute it to Islam and pretend Christianity can't be held to the same standards.
__________________
"The Redskins have always suffered from chronic organizational deformities under Snyder."

-Jenkins
saden1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
This site is not officially affiliated with the Washington Redskins or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.18849 seconds with 9 queries

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.2.0 RC5

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25